Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 238 of 344 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 236 237 238 239 240 248 288 338 ... LastLast
Results 5,926 to 5,950 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone hook a brother up with a super fine UK 1st IT?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

I would sell mine for $3500.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

I would sell mine for $3500.
    Haha I see what you did there

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post
    Looking for H & S UK S/L's of Wizard & Glass and Wind Through The Keyhole, numbers 157/500 and 157/200 respectively.

I have Wizard & Glass 449/500 and WTTKH 63/200 to trade.

Thank you all muchly 🙏
    Bummer! #156 of DTIV (UK) is available. So close!

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post
    Looking for H & S UK S/L's of Wizard & Glass and Wind Through The Keyhole, numbers 157/500 and 157/200 respectively.

I have Wizard & Glass 449/500 and WTTKH 63/200 to trade.

Thank you all muchly 🙏
    Bummer! #156 of DTIV (UK) is available. So close!
    Nearly!!!
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey folks,
    closed some spots in my other collections - so im back on the real deal again, and would love to get a few missing items.

1) The Collectors "The Stand" Traycase (Black edition)

2) DT V and DT VII S/L #PC

3) DT I 1/1 (trade) with Whelan Dooddle or Remarque

4) Michael Whelan / Knowing Darkness remarques (any ;D)

Let me know if somebody has any of the above to share.
    Cheers!

Gunslinger Apprentice zachip has a spectacular aura about zachip has a spectacular aura about

double post.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have a gift of Little Sisters? Open or sealed. Thought I had one but don't. Thanks!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have a gift of Little Sisters? Open or sealed. Thought I had one but don't. Thanks!
    I have an extra one.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I have an extra one.
    Sent ya a message RF
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Does anyone have a listenable file of The Author Talks interview/reading with Steve and Frank Muller?
    I am re-reading the SK Companion and saw this listed and it sounds pretty cool.
    Anyone have the actual tape?
    Thanks

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

I'm currently on a binge of collecting promo items (mostly book, but some movie too). I used to have boxes and boxes full but sold it all so trying to rebuild that collection. If you have anything extra you're willing to part with, let me know! Currently NOT collecting t-shirts....that's an old addiction I don't need to revisit at the moment. lol
    ~Jonathan

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a CARRIE the movie mug if that may interest you :p
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I think I saw an IT coffee cup on eBay, three different colors to choose from.

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jnbball View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I think I saw an IT coffee cup on eBay, three different colors to choose from.
    I'm not interested in the made at home stuff which eBay is flooded with anymore...only interested in licensed promo items from the movie production companies and especially direct from the publishers.
    ~Jonathan

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

The Carrie mug is official. It was produced and hand out during the movie premiere. I have one as well.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    The Carrie mug is official. It was produced and hand out during the movie premiere. I have one as well.
    Sweet! Wouldn't mind one of those! I have a message out to Jeremy in response to his. I think all I have left in my mug collection are the ones from Betts Bookstore and Stanley Hotel.
    ~Jonathan

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by jreitan47 View Post
    I'm currently on a binge of collecting promo items (mostly book, but some movie too). I used to have boxes and boxes full but sold it all so trying to rebuild that collection. If you have anything extra you're willing to part with, let me know! Currently NOT collecting t-shirts....that's an old addiction I don't need to revisit at the moment. lol
    I have The Mist beanie, if you are interested.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jreitan47 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Sweet! Wouldn't mind one of those! I have a message out to Jeremy in response to his. I think all I have left in my mug collection are the ones from Betts Bookstore and Stanley Hotel.
    And for those wondering what it is, here are a few pictures

CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

What's the availability of a 1st Cycle of the Werewolf? Abe has some but thought I'd check here as well to see if there are any other options. Thanks.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

What's the availability of a 1st Cycle of the Werewolf? Abe has some but thought I'd check here as well to see if there are any other options. Thanks.
    I think Webstar1000 was selling one of those, still got it Kris?
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    I think Webstar1000 was selling one of those, still got it Kris?
    No my man... sold pretty quick. I only have a few left.. ironically the expensive stuff. haha
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

In search of WTTK (S/L) Publisher's Copy. If anyone's willing to part with theirs for a reasonable price, let me know. It's the last piece of the set I need.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

If anyone has a 1st with a full numberline of the recent release of CREEPSHOW they want to sell, I am interested.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    If anyone has a 1st with a full numberline of the recent release of CREEPSHOW they want to sell, I am interested.
    Just curious, what's the attraction to this release versus locating a true first edition. Is there anything additional added to this print? I haven't kept up on the re-release of this.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

+ Reply to Thread
Page 238 of 344 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 236 237 238 239 240 248 288 338 ... LastLast