Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 235 of 344 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 233 234 235 236 237 245 285 335 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,875 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A few years back I bought an old copy of the "Stephen King's WORLD OF HORROR" VHS.
    The issue is that : 1) is an old VHS 2) I dont have any VHS player 3) europe do not have the same standard as USA so I couldnt play it.

Does anyone have a digital version of that tape??

>>> https://www.instagram.com/p/BTrhnzUj...lubstephenking

------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post
    Anyone have CD's Gift Edition of From a Buick 8, Full Dark No Stars, or Doctor Sleep? I'm trying to snag those up.
    I appreciate everyone that PM'd me and was able to help me out! I was able to get all three Gift Editions. I would, however, like to try to snag one more GE of From a Buick 8.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    A few years back I bought an old copy of the "Stephen King's WORLD OF HORROR" VHS.
    The issue is that : 1) is an old VHS 2) I dont have any VHS player 3) europe do not have the same standard as USA so I couldnt play it.

Does anyone have a digital version of that tape??

>>> https://www.instagram.com/p/BTrhnzUj...lubstephenking

A couple of cheap VHS are available on ebay (about $12 + shipping).
    If someone has a vhs recorder allowing to digitalise them...
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have the player(that was working at least a y year ago max and ability to digitize if someone wants to send it my way.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Looking for HE IS LEGEND #274 ( I have #297 or #491 to trade)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    I have the player(that was working at least a y year ago max and ability to digitize if someone wants to send it my way.
    Ok cool. Can you please send me your details via PM?
    Thanks! (Hoping that the VHS is still working...)

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have an extra Mr Mercedes slipcase from CD they'd like to sell?
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post
    Anyone have an extra Mr Mercedes slipcase from CD they'd like to sell?
    Have you asked Brian & Dan if there are any extras? It may not be able to be ordered directly, but they might still have a few in the warehouse.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Gunslinger Apprentice mikeyw is on a distinguished road

Looking for the UK Limited of Charlie the Choo Choo - number 207 if possible ......

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyw View Post
    Looking for the UK Limited of Charlie the Choo Choo - number 207 if possible ......
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...o-Choo-Numbers

Might post here as well

Looks like it was listed on ebay at one point in time

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Anybody have the color prints that belong in the Cycle of the Werewolf portfolio for sale?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Looking for a 1st Gunslinger dustcover. Anyone?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jnbball View Post
    Looking for a 1st Gunslinger dustcover. Anyone?
    I dont have one mate.. sorry. I just seen your other post. They are gonna cost ya... $400 or so unfortunately.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am looking for a F/F UK 1st IT... anyone out there help?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Does anyone have an extra CD Gift Edition Salem's Lot? I just purchased The Shining and Carrie from CD, but unfortunately Salem's Lot is no longer available.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone have an extra CD Gift Edition Salem's Lot? I just purchased The Shining and Carrie from CD, but unfortunately Salem's Lot is no longer available.
    David has one listed at Betts for $125...

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    David has one listed at Betts for $125...
    Thank you. I will check it out. Appreciate the quick response.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I have one for $125 plus shipping.

Email me by clicking on my name to the left.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

I have one for $125 plus shipping.

Email me by clicking on my name to the left.
    Thank you, message sent.

Not sure if this is the correct place to put this or not, but can anyone tell me what a First Ed. IT UK book club edition is worth in fair condition? Thanks.

Country
    Country Flag

Not sure if this is the correct place to put this or not, but can anyone tell me what a First Ed. IT UK book club edition is worth in fair condition? Thanks.
    Book club... very little. BCE's just are not sought after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Book club... very little. BCE's just are not sought after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks, that was my thinking as well.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

In the market for:

Knowing Darkness deluxe edition

The Mist DVD pop up edition

Erin Wells' "Georgie's Boat" original ... Lol

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    In the market for:

Knowing Darkness deluxe edition

The Mist DVD pop up edition

Erin Wells' "Georgie's Boat" original ... Lol
    I think you can take that last one off your list. I'm pretty sure that isn't leaving it's current owners collection. Haha

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Nope, the kid stays in the picture. It'll happen! Just need some blackmail pics, and it'll happen.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 235 of 344 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 233 234 235 236 237 245 285 335 ... LastLast