Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 233 of 344 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 231 232 233 234 235 243 283 333 ... LastLast
Results 5,801 to 5,825 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

UK IT 1st... signed by King. Prob impossible but wanna try
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Both of those are really high. I'd say no more than 500-600 if the number is over 800.
    Wow, ok thanks for this!
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I didnt realize the higher the number the lower the value. The one accepting offers is #272.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Both of those are really high. I'd say no more than 500-600 if the number is over 800.
    I'd say that was a little low as prices have been climbing recently on this book. But I also agree the auction prices are too high. I'd say possibly $600 - $700 and $850 - $950 if #< 500

I'm sure Mr RT (after he has finished his Birthday celebrations) will chime in with some recent sales numbers...
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post
    I didnt realize the higher the number the lower the value. The one accepting offers is #272.
    It is because of collectors wishing to get matching sets.
    DT I only had 500 numbered copies, so in order to get full matching numbered set you have to get all books <#500
    DT II had 850 copies, so thats the next band (for those that will never afford to own a <500 DT I)
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Full Dark No Stars Book Club 1/100... Anyone wanna make my day?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

It's not necessarily always that way. You have to realize to get a fully matching dark tower set you have to have a number under 500 (the number of limited gunslingers produced). That means there's a premium on books under 500.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Good luck man - that's a tough one to find. Took me a long time.

Country
    Country Flag

I was just about to email you an see if you would hook a brother up. LOL No shit.. I was just going to FB to hit you up. haha
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

The Gunslinger S/L production run was only 500 copies. There is a premium for the rest of the series for #1 - #500 because of the possibility of a matching number set.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree. I found one quite a while back. Can't see myself letting it go.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks all for breaking that down for me. That makes sense with the 1-500 run of Gunslinger.

WTB:

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Alright guys and gals.... I'm reading IT again for the first time in 15-20 years. It is really moving up my list of favorite SK books. It has only gotten more perfectly terrifying over the year. I'd REALLY like to get a copy of the CD Numbered edition (and portfolio, though not essential, but if I'm going to dream I'll dream big). Is there ANYBODY here that could offer me a decent deal for one of their extra copies? These just don't come around that I've been lucky enough to find at the time that they're going up. Is there anyone able to make my year?
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    Alright guys and gals.... I'm reading IT again for the first time in 15-20 years. It is really moving up my list of favorite SK books. It has only gotten more perfectly terrifying over the year. I'd REALLY like to get a copy of the CD Numbered edition (and portfolio, though not essential, but if I'm going to dream I'll dream big). Is there ANYBODY here that could offer me a decent deal for one of their extra copies? These just don't come around that I've been lucky enough to find at the time that they're going up. Is there anyone able to make my year?
    Yep, you gotta' get one. Unfortunately, the going rate is $1500+ and likely to go up a bit more....UGH. David sold one in a matter of seconds last week and they have become very scarce on eBay/ABE.

Good Luck! Will keep my eyes open for you!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I agree. I found one quite a while back. Can't see myself letting it go.
    That's one I haven't been been able to find. Good luck!

Country
    Country Flag

The S/L edition of It from CD, is one of my favorites. So nice. Wish I had gotten a gift edition too. I see those around from time to time too. Oh, I think Betts has one portfolio left. PC copy, but still nice. Hope you're able to find one!

WTB:

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am looking for a signed first editions of either or both Different Seasons and Skeleton Crew. Signatures must be from around time of publication and prefer with date. Have a signed CD gift edition of IT and a shrink-wrapped 2nd edition Gunslinger (original shrink wrap) that I would offer up as trade if someone wants to swap versus sell. Email is paulhalucha@gmail.com. Thanks!

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Alright, how about just a normal US 1st of IT? I'll start looking at ebay as well, but would prefer to buy from someone here. Thanks.

Country
    Country Flag

Down to just a couple of books I need.... think I secured a Danse M. Does anyone wanna hook me up with another of my needs???? Anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a IT 1st/1st Signed

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    Aren't we all, aren't we all.
    That really has been a near impossible book to find at any price-old signature, or new.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    Aren't we all, aren't we all.
    That really has been a near impossible book to find at any price-old signature, or new.
    I have to agree RF. I lucked into the UK one... but when I got my signed US it was 4 years in the making. Lol

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone out there have a mint 1st edition Choo Choo?

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

US 1st, Anomaly, UK Limited or Comicon?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    US 1st, Anomaly, UK Limited or Comicon?
    Yes to all.

...and a t-shirt too....chooo...chooo.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 233 of 344 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 231 232 233 234 235 243 283 333 ... LastLast