Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 232 of 344 FirstFirst ... 132 182 222 230 231 232 233 234 242 282 332 ... LastLast
Results 5,776 to 5,800 of 8586

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Diabolik DVD has a dozen or so left for $37.99 + S&H.

Here

Quote Originally Posted by burial View Post
    I'm looking for Creepshow 2 BluRay from Arrow Video with "Pinfall" booklet (limited edition)
    I'm interested in US or Canadian version...
    anyone can help?

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Shouldn't be hard but apparently it is. Looking for a new 1st/1st of the "Regulators" hardcover.
    Also a fine/fine hardcover of the "Bachman Books."
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    Shouldn't be hard but apparently it is. Looking for a new 1st/1st of the "Regulators" hardcover.
    Also a fine/fine hardcover of the "Bachman Books."
    Don't forget there is also a Canadian edition of The Regulators published by Viking that printed 1st editions of Desperation. (There is no Dutton edition of Desperation)
    Viking ISBN 0-670-87281-4 & Dutton ISBN 0-525-94190-8

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Hmmmm Bruce. Which one should I be looking for? This I did NOT know.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Hmmmm Bruce. Which one should I be looking for? This I did NOT know.
    IMHO..... BOTH

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Interesting! Just checked; I have the Dutton copy.

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    I have a couple Dutton copies, but I only want or need one book.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes for completists I feel it's essential to have both.

Gunslinger Apprentice Oreo713 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

I'm just about 100% sure that I have a new 1st/1st copy of The Regulators, and I even think that I have a S/L edition. (ad i I remember correctly, the same of Desperation) If you're interested, let me know and I will look tomorrow afternoon.

You already have "TWO"....and you are looking for another one...But you only need or want one?

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    You already have "TWO"....and you are looking for another one...But you only need or want one?
    I do have two copies but they are not in new condition. So, I am looking to get a new copy for collectible purposes

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    For completists you need to have the Lettered!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Yup. And the numbered, and let's not leave out the lettered prototype.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Yup. And the numbered, and let's not leave out the lettered prototype.
    I thought I had dibs on that...

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

All yours. Might have to mortgage the house though.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

All yours. Might have to mortgage the house though.
    Fine.
    $500 per month for 15 years? Fixed rate. 0% interest, no points, no closing fees.
    Just an inquiry, not an official offer.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

If only I had a copy though... sigh.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Need a DJ for S/L Doctor Sleep #d Edition from CD...
    Still need one.....

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Danse Macabre S/L
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King's UK End of Watch 1st
    We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring
    will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot -

The Wind Through the Keyhole U.K. 1st edition (W. H. SMITH edition)

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a S/L Wind through the Keyhole (Grant) and Little Sisters of Eluria (Grant). Any numbers.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post
    Looking for a S/L Wind through the Keyhole (Grant) and Little Sisters of Eluria (Grant). Any numbers.
    There is a LSOE on ebay right now that is open to offers.

and another (although higher priced)
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post
    There is a LSOE on ebay right now that is open to offers.

and another (although higher priced)
    Thanks for these. What do you think is a fair price to try to lock one of these down for?
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Both of those are really high. I'd say no more than 500-600 if the number is over 800.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 232 of 344 FirstFirst ... 132 182 222 230 231 232 233 234 242 282 332 ... LastLast