Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 229 of 344 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 227 228 229 230 231 239 279 329 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,725 of 8586

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

They weren't mine. I have a hodgepodge for them. IIRC, two different numbers and a PC.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a set--#14.

John

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I have a set--#14.

John
    John great to see you back posting!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I have a set--#14.

John
    good to see you back John - we should talk about that number.....
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, really nice to see you post John. I hope you're doing okay.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey John! That's good news. It is possible to get the set then! Side note: I would pay a premium To get that set should anyone want to PM me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

I have a set.
    Numbers 22 of 33, if that is the tray cased set you meant Kris. Blue,red and green.
    You will struggle with those as Jerome says.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Alec View Post
    I have a set.
    Numbers 22 of 33, if that is the tray cased set you meant Kris. Blue,red and green.
    Those are the "lettered" (although not letters) but what I am looking for is the numbered (1-333 I think). Can someone confirm that those are possible to match? OR just the "lettered" traycased state?

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alec View Post
    I have a set.
    Those are the "lettered" (although not letters) but what I am looking for is the numbered (1-333 I think). Can someone confirm that those are possible to match? OR just the "lettered" traycased state?

I have a matching numbered set of the 333 edition, but they are not signed by King. I think you are looking for the numbered 150 edition which was signed by King

Country
    Country Flag

Yes that is correct. But did those numbers run 1-450 or each artist 1-150.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

This is from SK Collector's site.

A lettered edition of 99 copies bound in leather and traycased. Signed by SK and all three artists. The original number of copies was 52, but PS publishing recieved permission to produce extra copies. Naturally some collectors were pleased to be able to get an otherwise sold out edition; others were unhappy assuming this would devalue the book on the secondary market. $1,000 - $1,700

A limited edition of 450 copies. Numbered, slipcased and signed by SK and the contributing illustrator. $300 - $400

An artist edition of 1,000 copies signed and numbered by the contributing illustrator. $100

An unsigned, unnumbered hardback edition of 10,000 copies. While this is technically limited, it's not a 1st edition and the least valuable of the various editions $35 - $45
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Kris. I believe you are looking at the print run of the 450 books. Divide that by 3 and there are 150 of each editions of the S/L. That seems right to my memory.
    I only have the signed artists as a matching set.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Country
    Country Flag

Each that's what I want but wasn't sure how they were numbered my man. If 1-450 then it should be much easier to get the 3 I need as there is no way to match

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

My set is signed by King and and the appropriate artist and each numbered 14 of 150. I also own the Artist editions each numbered 300 of 333. I'm not sure what color each slipcase is--they are at home.

John

Gunslinger Apprentice Sovereign is on a distinguished road Sovereign's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

I finally have some extra cash to continue my collection, so I'm looking to add another signed limited to my collection. Not looking for anything in particular, and I'm generally just looking for a good deal of any sign limited. PM me with any you have for sale and an asking price.
    "No two persons ever read the same book." - Edmund Wilson

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Sovereign View Post
    I finally have some extra cash to continue my collection, so I'm looking to add another signed limited to my collection. Not looking for anything in particular, and I'm generally just looking for a good deal of any sign limited. PM me with any you have for sale and an asking price.
    You would be better off checking out the Collectible Classifieds thread. Lots of different signed limiteds over there...

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/showthread.php?6468-Collectible-Classifieds-Primarily-for-Stephen-King-Items

Gunslinger Apprentice Sovereign is on a distinguished road Sovereign's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

I did, and I've messaged for a few items, but there aren't too many recently posted SLs, so i figured my post here may bring out some sellers who haven't gotten around to posting or may just decide to sell because they see my offer.
    "No two persons ever read the same book." - Edmund Wilson

Gunslinger Apprentice _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about

That's been up on eBay for over 3 years. He won't come down on price.

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by _PCC_ View Post

That's been up on eBay for over 3 years. He won't come down on price.
    There is another seller selling a signed Shining, he is not in the US. It is listed at $9999.99. At that price it will never sell and I believe it has been on eBay since the dawn of eBay.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Looking for Tommyknockers 1st in gold lettering. surprisingly elusive.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Looking for Tommyknockers 1st in gold lettering. surprisingly elusive.
    I have an extra, PM me if you're still looking.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

PM'd you
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Wanted

1/1 of the three "Bill Hodges trilogy". Damaged DJ's preferred. Cheap, cheap cheap!!!!! Binding must be tight and no interior damage please. I'd like to get them all from a single source if possible. PM me!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking for a mint/mint 1st edition 1st state Pet Sematary.
    yes I know, hard to find.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

+ Reply to Thread
Page 229 of 344 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 227 228 229 230 231 239 279 329 ... LastLast