Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 227 of 344 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 225 226 227 228 229 237 277 327 ... LastLast
Results 5,651 to 5,675 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you everyone. I now have the two stories.

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I missed the signed folio edition of THE SHINING at Betts the other day. If anybody is looking to part with theirs, Id be interested in discussing.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Lettered Regulators....

I know, I know.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for 1st printing signet paperback blue and green variant Different Seasons in decent condition. PM me if you've got one (or both) you want to part with. Thanks!
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Looking for 1st printing signet paperback blue and green variant Different Seasons in decent condition. PM me if you've got one (or both) you want to part with. Thanks!
    Also looking for a Tommyknockers proof and an Eyes of the Dragon Viking proof in green wrappers in decent condition. PM me if you've got either to spare or the Different Seasons paperback variants mentioned above. Or anything in my 'looking for' list for that matter
    Looking for:

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Also looking for a Tommyknockers proof and an Eyes of the Dragon Viking proof in green wrappers in decent condition. PM me if you've got either to spare or the Different Seasons paperback variants mentioned above. Or anything in my 'looking for' list for that matter
    Maybe this will help you in your quest...

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

SECURED my IT US and UK proofs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My IT collection is near complete. Does anyone have a signed 1st UK they would sell?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post
    I saw that one, but I think it's priced too high for the piece of green wrapper missing from the spine based on info from Zelig's proof site (http://zelig.io/). The spine is what I would look at everyday on my bookshelf, and I know it would irritate me over time at that price. If it was 100-150 bucks, then it might not bother me as much. Thank you for posting this, though. I very much appreciate a second set of eyes out there.
    Looking for:

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

I saw that one, but I think it's priced too high for the piece of green wrapper missing from the spine based on info from Zelig's proof site (http://zelig.io/). The spine is what I would look at everyday on my bookshelf, and I know it would irritate me over time at that price. If it was 100-150 bucks, then it might not bother me as much. Thank you for posting this, though. I very much appreciate a second set of eyes out there.
    Also don't forget this proof also came with some stills with pictures of some of the art work.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Finding one with the pictures and letter won't be easy. There's a scan of the photos and the letter on the proof site.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Finding one with the pictures and letter won't be easy. There's a scan of the photos and the letter on the proof site.
    Did the sales referenced on your site not include the pictures and letters, Paul?
    Looking for:

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes those prices would have been without the prints and letter. At least that's what I remember. If there were prints and the letter I most likely would have mentioned it with the sale price.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Yes those prices would have been without the prints and letter. At least that's what I remember. If there were prints and the letter I most likely would have mentioned it with the sale price.
    Sorry to keep asking questions, but what are your thoughts on the price of the one that's for sale on Abe? Do you think that the letter and prints are a 'must have' for this proof or just a bonus?
    Looking for:

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

No need to apologize. I think they're a little high but then again, there aren't many out there right now. Getting one with the prints and letter is for sure a bonus. You don't see them often. In one of the listings it has this "This edition has an information leaf bound in before half title page. "

Not sure what that is. I doubt it's bound in. Might want clarification from the seller. Maybe it's that small typewritten pub letter.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for your help, Paul. I appreciate it.
    Looking for:

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Anytime Anthony.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for S/L Christine... S/L Tom Gordon... UK Rose Madder S/L... anyone?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Maybe this Christine?

Country
    Country Flag

Maybe this Christine?
    Thanks mate. A few too many issues for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

S/L TGWLTG?

Country
    Country Flag

Yes RF

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes RF

There are few to be found. I posted one a bit back that was on ebay. You should have snagged it then.
    Many people want one, but few (understandably) want to pay the price. Collectors have sat on this one for over a decade. Unless someone just went broke, don't expect to snag one for below issue.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Yes RF

There are few to be found. I posted one a bit back that was on ebay. You should have snagged it then.
    Many people want one, but few (understandably) want to pay the price. Collectors have sat on this one for over a decade. Unless someone just went broke, don't expect to snag one for below issue.
    Have to disagree. I turned one down at $750 not that long ago and one at $800 as I wanted other books. I am down to needing a few more to complete my S/L's of King's main work. I'll bet ya I'll get one less than issue... it's one S/L that's not a hit with collectors, that's for sure.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

If you declined at $750, then at $800, your going up in declining...not down.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    If you declined at $750, then at $800, your going up in declining...not down.
    That is true. I went back to the member at $800 and he alas sold it awhile ago. Oh well... another will come along!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 227 of 344 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 225 226 227 228 229 237 277 327 ... LastLast