Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 226 of 344 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 224 225 226 227 228 236 276 326 ... LastLast
Results 5,626 to 5,650 of 8586

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, it's the book which came with both traycased and deluxe. But I think only Jerad sold it with a slipcase - looks to be made from the same material as Salem's Lot slipcase.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    ISBN 97815001134142.... Just go to Simon & Schuster Canada & search away under Stephen King. Then go to BOOKFINDER.COM & shop by ISBN numbers for a better deal.
    I wish I'd seen this before. Looks to be cheaper here then where I bought it, and I'm sure shipping will be cheaper. Will the ISBN change on different printings? If it was a second print would it also have the same ISBN or a different one?

ur2ndbiggestfan, if you decide to go this route instead I can just return the book. No big deal.
    I would but I want to be sure of a 1st printing, so I will take yours. Can you return books there? I tried to return a Stephen King book at Wal-Mart once (I already had it), the day after I bought it, and they said they never take returned books because it's printed matter. I'm still trying to figure that one out.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd suggest not buying books at Walmart. Barnes and Noble won't hassle you.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

P.S. I would have asked to see the Store Manager. I see no mention of printed matter on their official return policy:
    http://corporate.walmart.com/policies

According to this, "
    Must be returned within 90 days if unused, unopened and unmarked

• Books must be returned unused and unmarked."
    http://help.walmart.com/app/answers/.../return-policy

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    ISBN 97815001134142.... Just go to Simon & Schuster Canada & search away under Stephen King. Then go to BOOKFINDER.COM & shop by ISBN numbers for a better deal.
    I wish I'd seen this before. Looks to be cheaper here then where I bought it, and I'm sure shipping will be cheaper. Will the ISBN change on different printings? If it was a second print would it also have the same ISBN or a different one?

ur2ndbiggestfan, if you decide to go this route instead I can just return the book. No big deal.
    I would but I want to be sure of a 1st printing, so I will take yours. Can you return books there? I tried to return a Stephen King book at Wal-Mart once (I already had it), the day after I bought it, and they said they never take returned books because it's printed matter. I'm still trying to figure that one out.
    Oh, I'm sure they'd take it back if I asked. Even if it was only store credit I have a feeling I will probably be buying books in the future, haha!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

With my luck if they took it back it'd be worth a fortune in a few years. If they refused a return it'll be worth less than postage to send it somewhere, though with the price of postage now that might not be so bad either.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I'd suggest not buying books at Walmart. Barnes and Noble won't hassle you.
    Agreed. Never have had issue one with B&N.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post

If you look you will see Bookfinder has a 1st edition & Signed search button & if it turns out not to be a 1st you have grounds to ship it back.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey all, I just traded a jacket on my 1st Slinger. And the one to come off it is in GREAT shape and I would give it a good 8/10. I am either looking to sell it OR if someone has a 1st Gunslinger to sell with no jacket or a crappy one... I would be interested in buying it THANKS!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a fine/as new Grant 1st edition Waste Lands dustjacket. Send me a PM if you've got one to sell. Thanks!
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Looking for a fine/as new Grant 1st edition Waste Lands dustjacket. Send me a PM if you've got one to sell. Thanks!
    think David over at Betts just bought out all of Grant. You might check with him.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    think David over at Betts just bought out all of Grant. You might check with him.
    true but Grant did not have any perfect Waste DJs so i did not get any

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    I tried ordering one of those and rolling the dice on what condition it would be in, but that didn't work out in my favor. Thats why I decided to post here
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

I tried ordering one of those and rolling the dice on what condition it would be in, but that didn't work out in my favor. Thats why I decided to post here
    Did Grant ever had it listed on his site back in the days? I remembered back when we can still buy Gunslinger DJ 2nd direct from Grant and I don't remember if I ever saw it listed.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Did Grant ever had it listed on his site back in the days? I remembered back when we can still buy Gunslinger DJ 2nd direct from Grant and I don't remember if I ever saw it listed.
    I sort of remember seeing it listed but always had "not available". I think

I have an uncut Wastelands jacket that's really neat. Not sure how I ended up with it (I think age is catching up with me).

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a couple of the uncut DJ's also.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For information... maine-artist-debuts-collection-inspired-by-stephen-kings-the-dark-tower-series/
    >>> https://bangordailynews.com/2017/01/...-tower-series/
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I need a damm near perfect Salems 1st, 3rd state jacket... .anyone out there have one they will sell?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I would be extremely grateful if someone is willing to share the following short stories:

Calla Bryn Sturgis ( as it appeared on StephenKing.com prior to revision for inclusion in DT V).
    The Pulse (as it appeared on Amazon.com as a preview before revision for inclusion in Cell)

Thanking you in advance.

Gunslinger Apprentice Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim's Avatar

You can find Wolves on the archived version of the site:
    http://web.archive.org/web/200210121....com/dt_5.html

or message me and I'll send you a pdf

Nick

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    I would be extremely grateful if someone is willing to share the following short stories:

Calla Bryn Sturgis ( as it appeared on StephenKing.com prior to revision for inclusion in DT V).
    The Pulse (as it appeared on Amazon.com as a preview before revision for inclusion in Cell)

Thanking you in advance.
    The absence of a thing, this can be as deadly as the presence. The absence of air, eh?
    The absence of water? The absence of anything else we're addicted to.

- Baron Vladimir Harkonnen

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Papaseraphim View Post

Nick

Thanking you in advance.
    Thanks Nick, I've just copied and pasted it. Just need The Pulse now - that one seems elusive on the internet. Just hoping someone copied it from Amazon.com.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Nick

Thanking you in advance.
    Thanks Nick, I've just copied and pasted it. Just need The Pulse now - that one seems elusive on the internet. Just hoping someone copied it from Amazon.com.
    Well that was a pain in the ass to find. Is this what you are looking for?

From international bestseller Stephen King, a high-concept, ingenious and terrifying story about the mayhem unleashed when a pulse from a mysterious source transforms all cell phone users into homicidal maniacs.

There’s a reason cell rhymes with hell.

On October 1, God is in His heaven, the stock market stands at 10,140, most of the planes are on time, and Clayton Riddell, an artist from Maine, is almost bouncing up Boylston Street in Boston. He’s just landed a comic book deal that might finally enable him to support his family by making art instead of teaching it. He’s already picked up a small (but expensive!) gift for his long-suffering wife, and he knows just what he’ll get for his boy Johnny. Why not a little treat for himself? Clay’s feeling good about the future.

That changes in a hurry. The cause of the devastation is a phenomenon that will come to be known as The Pulse, and the delivery method is a cell phone. Everyone’s cell phone. Clay and the few desperate survivors who join him suddenly find themselves in the pitch-black night of civilization’s darkest age, surrounded by chaos, carnage, and a human horde that has been reduced to its basest nature...and then begins to evolve.

There’s really no escaping this nightmare. But for Clay, an arrow points home to Maine, and as he and his fellow refugees make their harrowing journey north they begin to see crude signs confirming their direction. A promise, perhaps. Or a threat...

There are 193 million cell phones in the United States alone. Who doesn’t have one? Stephen King’s utterly gripping, gory, and fascinating novel doesn’t just ask the question “Can you hear me now?” It answers it with a vengeance.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Nick

Thanking you in advance.
    Try Lilja (or Bev)

He posted it as news on July 7th 2005 and may have kept a local copy. (the Amazon link no longer works):

The Pulse
    Posted: July 7, 2005.

King is working on yet another novel. This one is called The Pulse and according to King's office it's probably going to be a novel-length piece. King is still working on it and no publication information is available yet. BUT the good thing is that you can now read the fist chapter online, right here.
    Thanks to Bev Vincent, grzesiek, Brian Freeman and Ariel.

Copied from Lilja's Library: http://liljas-library.com/
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Just need The Pulse now - that one seems elusive on the internet. Just hoping someone copied it from Amazon.com.
    I have it in MS Word format. (4,500 words) It includes all the colour illustrations that went with it. PM me your email.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 226 of 344 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 224 225 226 227 228 236 276 326 ... LastLast