Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 225 of 344 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 223 224 225 226 227 235 275 325 ... LastLast
Results 5,601 to 5,625 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Gunslinger Apprentice TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

WTB: iT
    CD, 25th Anniversary, Signed, Numbered, Limited Edition.

please email only:
    fosterwalt@rogers.com

Thanks, Foster

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not now as I just do not have the money UNLESS you wanna really hook me up of course BUT... looking for:
    UK and US IT proofs from the 80's. Fine condition if possible and a signed UK IT 1st as well Thanks... if someone would even do a payment plan.. I would LOVE YOU FOREVER! haha
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Did anyone pre-order an additional copy of CD's Doubleday Years version of The Shining that they will be looking to sell?

Ideally someone in the UK/Europe to avoid the crippling postage costs from the US, but beggars can't be choosers!

Thanks.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

A long shot, but if anyone has any Canadian 1st trade size paperback states of FINDERS KEEPERS or other recent King titles in that format for sale I'm interested. I did not realize these even existed until I read it here.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    A long shot, but if anyone has any Canadian 1st trade size paperback states of FINDERS KEEPERS or other recent King titles in that format for sale I'm interested. I did not realize these even existed until I read it here.
    Steve there's a few copies on Abe. Search this ISBN. 9781501140655

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thought I'd post this here too:

I was looking at the Charlie the Choo-Choo have/want list, seeing that Nick and I are both still chasing 186, and thinking who else might be chasing other numbers in other books (not necessarily DT). So, here's my King-related S/L's that I'm willing to trade for other similar numbers so you can get the number you're chasing. They're all F/F, so whatever you're offering in trade should be too. I'm not dismantling my collection or interested in trading for different books (unless it happens to be a #186!), just looking to help you get a number you need.

The Stand (with original mailing box) #729
    Doctor Sleep #110
    Christine #583
    Joyland #385
    Talisman/Black House #377
    Full Dark No Stars w/Remarque #414
    Riding the Bullet #485
    Christine 25th #263
    UK 11/22/63 #238
    DT / Complete Concordance #570
    NOS4A2 #89
    Double Feature #491
    DT Companion Ltr P
    "Christine Compacted" print by Jill Bauman #202/500

Drop me a PM and we can discuss.

George
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Steve there's a few copies on Abe. Search this ISBN. 9781501140655
    Thanks! I checked, but one is not in good condition and one is listed for $503.42. That's just barely out of my price range for a trade paperback, darn it.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I can do a check at the local bookstores and get back to you. What are the other books you are looking for besides Finders Keepers?

Edit: Just did a quick look at the bookstore near my work. No luck on Finders Keepers, but they did have a 1st print TPB of End of Watch. Not perfect condition though, a bit bumped on top.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anybody have an extra copy of the supplemental book of prints that came with the traycased Knowing Darkness? Or does anybody know where to obtain one or if extras were created? Any help would be appreciated.
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Does anybody have an extra copy of the supplemental book of prints that came with the traycased Knowing Darkness? Or does anybody know where to obtain one or if extras were created? Any help would be appreciated.
    Damm!!! I just gave away a set cause it was hanging around. Like 3 weeks ago sorry!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I might have the prints, but book?
    I have the book that was included with the Deluxe, but didn't know there were stand alone copies out there.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I have the book that was included with the Deluxe, but didn't know there were stand alone copies out there.
    Yeah I am kinda curious as well. There was the smaller book that was with both tray case and slip case and the large book of art that was with just tray case. Then there was the loose prints that came with the super deluxe (Roman numeraled) ones.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Yeah I am kinda curious as well. There was the smaller book that was with both tray case and slip case and the large book of art that was with just tray case. Then there was the loose prints that came with the super deluxe (Roman numeraled) ones.
    There is. George B had tons of them. He gave me a couple sets. Probably over printed them (being easy to do on a press) and they were just given to him. I would send him an email... if your looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    I can do a check at the local bookstores and get back to you. What are the other books you are looking for besides Finders Keepers?

Edit: Just did a quick look at the bookstore near my work. No luck on Finders Keepers, but they did have a 1st print TPB of End of Watch. Not perfect condition though, a bit bumped on top.
    I'll take that bumped END OF WATCH if you can still get it. I really don't know which books have been done as trade size in Canada, but I have no trade sizes as of yet of BAZAAR, FINDERS KEEPERS, MR. MERCEDES or DOCTOR SLEEP. All these different sizes is sometimes confusing, ain't it? And don't worry if you can't get any, or don't have time to look. Just if you feel like it.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

If you do happen to get that End of Watch TPB, can you post or message me with the ISBN? Thanks.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

ISBN 97815001134142.... Just go to Simon & Schuster Canada & search away under Stephen King. Then go to BOOKFINDER.COM & shop by ISBN numbers for a better deal.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I bought both of my Knowing Darkness from George. He included the prints with the slipcase version for free, and he included an acrylic slipcase for the deluxe version.

If anyone has the prints it's George. I do think he mentioned that he was out of them. Of course things change.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    ISBN 97815001134142.... Just go to Simon & Schuster Canada & search away under Stephen King. Then go to BOOKFINDER.COM & shop by ISBN numbers for a better deal.
    Thanks!

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Thanks!
    BTW, there was an extra zero in that #. It's 9781501134142.

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I picked up a copy from Jerad a couple of years ago - but I doubt he still has any.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Looking for Pet Semetary # 170 PS Publishing Sent to someone else in error during initial shipment of those books. Thank You!

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    I picked up a copy from Jerad a couple of years ago - but I doubt he still has any.
    That is probably the large book that came with the regular Tray cased version. I just found an old email between Jerad and myself about this subject and his words were "The extra signed prints only came with the deluxe edition". Now George may have thrown prints in with his sales but they were probably unsigned. The only set that from the publisher that was made to have LOOSE prints was the Deluxe Tray cased Edition, not the Slipcased or Normal Tray cased.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post

I'll take that bumped END OF WATCH if you can still get it. I really don't know which books have been done as trade size in Canada, but I have no trade sizes as of yet of BAZAAR, FINDERS KEEPERS, MR. MERCEDES or DOCTOR SLEEP. All these different sizes is sometimes confusing, ain't it? And don't worry if you can't get any, or don't have time to look. Just if you feel like it.
    Sure thing! I'll grab it today when I go for break! I'm going to make my way to the book store closer to my house later today, so I will keep my eyes open for them.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I wish I'd seen this before. Looks to be cheaper here then where I bought it, and I'm sure shipping will be cheaper. Will the ISBN change on different printings? If it was a second print would it also have the same ISBN or a different one?

ur2ndbiggestfan, if you decide to go this route instead I can just return the book. No big deal.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 225 of 344 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 223 224 225 226 227 235 275 325 ... LastLast