Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 216 of 344 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 214 215 216 217 218 226 266 316 ... LastLast
Results 5,376 to 5,400 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    Ned Dameron Original Interior piece from DT III.....
    I might have a good lead on one. I will reach out and see for ya AKC!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am looking for a 1st/1st Bachman Books and a 1st/1st Skeleton Crew

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking for a Dolan's Cadillac slipcase...As I'm here maybe once per week...email me at david@bettsbooks.com

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    I'm looking for a Dolan's Cadillac slipcase...As I'm here maybe once per week...email me at david@bettsbooks.com
    THANKS to a member here that pointed me in right direction to Dolan's slipcase!!!! You are AWESOME!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hopefully a King family member counts in this wanted thread
    A last ditch effort as I have all but given up on ever finding this but am looking for the promotional Christmas card that came out for NOS4A2.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

PS Publishing editions of Christine and Skeleton Crew #204 specifically, anyone? I shall bestow upon you riches beyond your wildest dreams... Or at the very least, swap you another number

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by peripheral View Post
    PS Publishing editions of Christine and Skeleton Crew #204 specifically, anyone? I shall bestow upon you riches beyond your wildest dreams... Or at the very least, swap you another number
    You silly, Peri Are you running for class president, again!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Does anyone happen to have both the Cemetery Dance S/L of The Dark Man #53 and the The Dark Man Artwork Portfolio #53?

I have the matched set for #50 (the book is not remarqued but the Portfolio is remarqued) if the owner might like to chat?

Gunslinger Apprentice Oreo713 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

ok...I'll bite.....what are PS Publishhing editions? Thanks for your patience with me...newbie here.

Country
    Country Flag

ok...I'll bite.....what are PS Publishhing editions? Thanks for your patience with me...newbie here.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Oreo713 View Post
    Here ya go Oreo:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...UK&redirect=no
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ersary+Edition

Also be sure to check out the whole list of goodies at:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...le=Test+Thread
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Here ya go Oreo:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...UK&redirect=no
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ersary+Edition

Also be sure to check out the whole list of goodies at:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...le=Test+Thread
    Thank you!!!!!!!!

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You silly, Peri Are you running for class president, again!
    Haha... State President! I wasn't going to commit to these PS editions (I love some of them, it's just I have no bloody room or money!), but then another Aussie sold me his #204 number line for cheap, so I'm on a fishing expedition now.

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Oreo, Brian set you straight. They're nice little signed/ artist editions, and a few of the canon collectors here also have the Signed Lettered editions, which are stunning and cost the value of a small farm. Welcome to the site!

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Good to see new members!

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you!!!!!!!!
    You're most welcome and welcome to the madness

Haha... State President! I wasn't going to commit to these PS editions (I love some of them, it's just I have no bloody room or money!), but then another Aussie sold me his #204 number line for cheap, so I'm on a fishing expedition now.
    Well ya got my vote, Pedro . I checked my Thinner variant for ya but I'm thinking ya already got that one since ya didn't list it as wanted. Not sure where the variant numbering starts though.

Country
    Country Flag

Another long shot:
    Anyone have a lazy UK Waste Lands 1st / 1st (Sphere) paperback lying around that they're willing to sell an Aussie down on his luck? Two, even?

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Another long shot:
    Anyone have a lazy UK Waste Lands 1st / 1st (Sphere) paperback lying around that they're willing to sell an Aussie down on his luck? Two, even?
    I have one. It's a true first but has spine creases. You can have it for just the shipping cost. PM if interested.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Another long shot:
    I have one. It's a true first but has spine creases. You can have it for just the shipping cost. PM if interested.
    I think I love you.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Get a room.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Nice grab, Peri!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Unfortunately, due to a mistake on my part, I do not currently have a spare 1st UK Wastelands. The book I had on my main shelf turned out to be a BCA and the one I was going to give to peripheral is my only actual 1st edition. I am now actively seeking a better copy and as soon as I procure one, Antoni will get my current copy as agreed.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Unfortunately, due to a mistake on my part, I do not currently have a spare 1st UK Wastelands. The book I had on my main shelf turned out to be a BCA and the one I was going to give to peripheral is my only actual 1st edition. I am now actively seeking a better copy and as soon as I procure one, Antoni will get my current copy as agreed.
    A stand up deal from a stand up guy

Country
    Country Flag

And for that, I still think I love him.

Country
    Country Flag

And for that, I still think I love him.
    You're so sweet, Peri!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 216 of 344 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 214 215 216 217 218 226 266 316 ... LastLast