Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 204 of 344 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 254 304 ... LastLast
Results 5,076 to 5,100 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    And now we need to get back on topic

The girl who loved tom gordon ARC with King's letter
    The Plant #1 Unsigned
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.
    Redbook May 1984
    How many times have you bumped this Ari? Can anyone help our friend?
    LOL! But never twice on the same page

PS: I've just put it in my signature as you. Good idea!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

This is a possibility. At least one of the vikings is a 2nd print, but worth asking about the others.
    thanks for the lead on this. I contacted the seller and all of the Viking editions were retail editions and not book club (that was my biggest fear.) And while they weren't all 1st printings, that wasn't my goal it was to replace my paperback copies with hardcovers.

So thank you again!
    Glad I could help!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If it wasn't one of my favorite stories and one of the few magazines that I bothered to buy, I give my copy of Redbook to you Ari. I did try searching for a while for it today for you today, but I didn't come across any in the 20-30 minutes I browsed around for it. Obviously Like New is best, but what quality are you willing to work with if one of us does happen to run across one? Price range? I'll(we'll?) keep looking.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Longshot I'm sure, but I'm looking for the just the traycase from the SP Shining S/L.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Longshot I'm sure, but I'm looking for the just the traycase from the SP Shining S/L.
    I actually might have one. I believe I received a replacement from SP. I'll check and let you know!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    I definitely have one. I picked it up when it came on eBay, spur of the moment descision, no real idea why. Probably cheaper to ship Dez's but it's there if you want it.

EDIT: it's taking up space, make a donation for at least $20 to the HF and I'll ship it to you gratis
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Looking for 11/22/63 S/L. Found!.
    Last edited by Fsmdr; 01-25-2016 at 09:03 PM. Reason: update
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Are there any members here who have some of the "books about King and his work" that they maybe started to collect and then changed their mind and would be willing to sell? I've been gradually building up a nice sub collection starting with the S/L's and lettered ones, but am looking to get some of the more common 1st /1st books in a nice condition (and at a reasonable price!). I have over 40 books now so PM me if you have anything and I'll let you know if I need it.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Looking for 11/22/63 S/L. Found!.
    Now, get on getting a Dolso box for that one. He's got a beautiful box put together for 11/22/63----speaking of which I need to get on that myself!
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone remember seeing a signed 3X5 card with Mr. King's signature and the word "Boo!"? I'd like to purchase that if anyone here would be willing to sell it.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post
    Anyone remember seeing a signed 3X5 card with Mr. King's signature and the word "Boo!"? I'd like to purchase that if anyone here would be willing to sell it.
    Are you talking about the card Overlook Connection printed and sent out copies or are you looking for the one original the copies are made from?

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post
    Are you talking about the card Overlook Connection printed and sent out copies or are you looking for the one original the copies are made from?

Mulleins
    Hi, Mulleins.

Not terribly interested in a replica, but I suppose if it were super cheap I might be tempted. Only looking for an original sig with a fun horror-theme. Doesn't necessarily have to be "Boo!," that's just the only one I've seen. Any additional help is appreciated.

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Exchange on the Canadian dollar is abysmal right now, so it might be a while before I can afford to buy anything, but maybe I can work out a trade. I have an extra copy of the S/L EOTD, a 1st US Trade of DOCTOR SLEEP that was signed in Toronto and an extra of REVIVAL from DC.

Looking for signed (prefer inscribed) 1st US of any of these titles:

Hearts in Atlantis
    TGWLTG
    Gerald’s Game
    Dreamcatcher
    Insomnia
    From a Buick 8
    Everything’s Eventual
    Duma Key

PM if you would like to discuss.
    Thanks!
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for 1st/1st UK editions of WTTK, Needful Things, Just Past Sunset, and Lisey's Story as well as WH editions (1st/1st) of WTTK, Revival, and BOBD. PM me some prices if anyone has any they're looking to move. Thanks fellas

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Looking for 1st/1st UK editions of WTTK, Needful Things, Just Past Sunset, and Lisey's Story as well as WH editions (1st/1st) of WTTK, Revival, and BOBD. PM me some prices if anyone has any they're looking to move. Thanks fellas
    Did W.H. Smith do a cover for BOBD? From looking on their site, it looks actually like the H & S cover.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Did W.H. Smith do a cover for BOBD? From looking on their site, it looks actually like the H & S cover.
    Indeed they did.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    Indeed they did.
    Thanks! It's not in the site catalog and the picture on their site doesn't reflect the variant although it does state a cover exclusive to them. I tried to sign up for an account with them for notifications and such but it won't accept my US phone number :-/. Got an email into them about it. Anyway, sorry for the hijack. Thanks again for the clarification!

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

At this late date you would be better off checking with stroppygoblin. He may have an extra 1st Edition & ordering from WHSmith is like a pig-in-a poke you have no idea what edition or cover you will wind up with.

Country
    Country Flag

Nice. Private sellers prices seem on the high side but I guess you pay for the privilege of knowing exactly what you're getting. Further research (which I should do before looking foolish here) indicates they don't offer shipping to the US :-/. Best case scenario I guess would be to obtain a good UK mate and have them purchase and ship to ya .

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Best case scenario I guess would be to obtain a good UK mate and have them purchase and ship to ya .
    ... which I have been able to do for a few members for the last 4 books released in the UK
    Spoiler:
    Revival was a fun one with 4 variants!!

I don't have a spare copy of BOBD, but it's vaguely possible there are still WHSmith collectors copies still available in store. I can take a look next time i'm passing if you like? I DO have 2 remaining copies of Finders Keepers WH Smith limited if anyone is looking for one.

Country
    Country Flag

That would be awesome, Simon! (I hope it's Simon) I'm terrible at remembering names. Need to put sticky notes on my monitor LOL. I have both the Finders Keepers but in need of many more (Revival, Doctor Sleep, Mr Mercedes, etc) that I'm sure are well out of stores by now . I will take this opportunity to hit you up now for End of Watch UK editions if you're game

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok, I'll see what I can find. I'll also add you to the list for new books, if you don't hear from me when it's released, send me a reminder PM

(Oh and yes it's Simon )

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Simon, I'd love a copy of that WHSmith BoBD if you run across one. As you know, I'm a sucker for the WHSmith Collector Editions. Thanks for all your help!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Ok, I'll see what I can find. I'll also add you to the list for new books, if you don't hear from me when it's released, send me a reminder PM

(Oh and yes it's Simon )
    Score one for the new kid on the name game . Will do on the PM. Thanks again for the time and effort. Much appreciated.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

If none turn up, I've seen them show up on eBay every now and then.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 204 of 344 FirstFirst ... 104 154 194 202 203 204 205 206 214 254 304 ... LastLast