Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 198 of 344 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 196 197 198 199 200 208 248 298 ... LastLast
Results 4,926 to 4,950 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a DT V - Wolves of the calla S/L #PC - drop me a line if you have one for sale

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    Looking for a DT V - Wolves of the calla S/L #PC - drop me a line if you have one for sale
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...AAAOSwQiRUltOq
    Not mine and over priced but it does say best offer.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

yea busy times this days, lot of traveling what i love but also is very exhausting
    good to be back here again
    Do I gather from your signature that you found your Wanted Item?! Congrats!
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for Joe Hill NOS4A2 Subpress S/L

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Non-King....I'm also looking to complete my collection of NIGHT VISIONS and BORDERLANDS anthologies in all editions (trades, s/l's, proofs). I have many Night Visions editions, mainly looking for the early proofs, and I only have Borderlands 2 s/l at this time. If you have any you're looking to get rid of, shoot me a message!
    ~Jonathan

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Shameless plug!

I have a Night Visions 5 Proof for sale on Ebay. It is not often found and in good shape-just a bad photo in the plastic bag!

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pasiuk57 View Post
    Shameless plug!

I have a Night Visions 5 Proof for sale on Ebay. It is not often found and in good shape-just a bad photo in the plastic bag!
    Saw yours Pasiuk...just not in my budget at the moment, but I want it bad!
    ~Jonathan

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    yea busy times this days, lot of traveling what i love but also is very exhausting
    good to be back here again
    Do I gather from your signature that you found your Wanted Item?! Congrats!

indeed

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...l=1#post943830

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...AAAOSwQiRUltOq
    Not mine and over priced but it does say best offer.
    I thanks - guess the make offer option is new

Edit: not surprising , auto-declines all reasonable offers
    Edit II : lucky me - just saw that they charge 200$ shipping ... ok - not ok

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jreitan47 View Post
    I've been buying tons of large print editions lately to use as reading copies and own probably 20-30 or so now. There are some that I'm still unable to find a large print edition of. Does of anyone know of or have ever seen large print editions of:
    -FIRESTARTER, TALISMAN, TOMMYKNOCKERS, or SKELETON CREW?
    Sorry for the late response. Not sure on the others, but there is one for Firestarter, published by Thorpe in the UK for their Charnwood Library Series (who also did a large print of Cujo):

Hope this helps!

Thank you so much for posting that! I thought I had seen that cover somewhere over the years, it looks so familiar! Probably from one of Bob Jackson's old postings. I THINK I found one or two for sale thanks to BookFinder.com that I'll be purchasing come pay day. Is this one from your collection?
    ~Jonathan

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, man. No problem! Yes it is mine. I sort of half assedly collect Large Print editions as well, when the cover art is different. I only have this, Pet Sematary, and Thinner so far.

Very cool. I'll have to take a pic sometime of my large print collection, I'm up to almost 30 of them. Of course, mine are all reading copies so a lot of them are ex-library editions.
    ~Jonathan

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, killjoy72, for posting that photo. I had promised Jonathan that I would send him one but forgot all about it. (Sorry, Jonathan!) Thorpe also did similar editions for The Dead Zone and Cujo. Maybe others too but I only have those three.

No worries Bob! I figured you were busy. I'm pretty sure I used to own the Dead Zone edition by Thorpe as the style of the books look very familiar. I have the G.K. Hall large print editions of Dead Zone and Cujo now (among many others), just need to get this Firestarter one soon as it doesn't look like G.K. Hall did one.
    ~Jonathan

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Stand (1978, HC U.S.) 1st/1st in at least very good condition both DJ and book. Thanks!

Okay, I'm going out on a limb here that someone might be able to help find these mags featuring King on the cover:

Corriere della Sera magazine Sette from Italy (2010):
    http://cover.stephen-king.de/viewcov..._Sera_Magazine

Any copies of these German Stephen King fanzines, "Horror News":
    http://cover.stephen-king.de/viewbook/313_Horror_News

Any copies of these King fanzines, "King Things" from The Netherlands:
    http://cover.stephen-king.de/viewbook/681_Kings_Things

August (?) 1988 issue of "Phantastische Zeiten" from Germany:
    http://cover.stephen-king.de/viewcov...eiten_Magazine
    ~Jonathan

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

King's Things from the Netherlands is a PDF newsletter/magazine, not a printed mag.

Oh okay, thank you for that info!
    ~Jonathan

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I think most or all of them have pics of King on the cover. If you want to get them even though they're PDFs you could ask Niels or Roog here on the forum if they saved their copies - I used to get them in my email but never bothered keeping them.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

SP Shining S/L with 1/50 Chong Remarque:

Lions

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Night shift 1st nf or f

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jreitan47 View Post
    Okay, I'm going out on a limb here that someone might be able to help find these mags featuring King on the cover:

Corriere della Sera magazine Sette from Italy (2010):
    http://cover.stephen-king.de/viewcov..._Sera_Magazine

Any copies of these German Stephen King fanzines, "Horror News":
    http://cover.stephen-king.de/viewbook/313_Horror_News

Any copies of these King fanzines, "King Things" from The Netherlands:
    http://cover.stephen-king.de/viewbook/681_Kings_Things

August (?) 1988 issue of "Phantastische Zeiten" from Germany:
    http://cover.stephen-king.de/viewcov...eiten_Magazine

Phantastische Zeiten
    http://www.ebay.de/itm/Phantastische...UAAOSwLVZV5He-

(Do you also need the other Stephen King-Phantastische Zeiten issues?)

The KRAGG Horror News... almost impossible to find.
    I get my complete set from one of the founders.

Thank you Stockerlone! Bids placed on that one and the Creepshow 2 one this seller has. Please let me know if you find any others!
    ~Jonathan

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have one of the IT slipcases by Dolso.. NOT the traycase... tanks
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 198 of 344 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 196 197 198 199 200 208 248 298 ... LastLast