Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 194 of 344 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194 195 196 204 244 294 ... LastLast
Results 4,826 to 4,850 of 8586

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Traveler billarm1 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

I am looking for DT "The Gunslinger" No. 238 of 500. I have the rest of the collection with that number (including WTTK and LSE).
    Any help in finding this copy would be appreciated. I did see it listed on the "Who has DT Limited Editions page, but no indication of how to get in touch with the owner.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Redbook mag. May 1984.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Redbook mag. May 1984.
    Sorry Ari. I just picked that one up myself. If I see another, I'll let you know.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I have one but I'm not sure if I want to sell (yet). Mrs. Todd's Shortcut is one of my favorite short stories.

Seth, are you looking to get more magazines? I have a bunch left and there may be a few that I can part with. Let me know what you are looking for.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    I have one but I'm not sure if I want to sell (yet). Mrs. Todd's Shortcut is one of my favorite short stories.

Seth, are you looking to get more magazines? I have a bunch left and there may be a few that I can part with. Let me know what you are looking for.
    Thanks, Michael(sp). I'm not looking to make a big foray into magazines, but I wouldn't mind a few cheap additions of a few select favorite stories over time: Gramma, The Monkey, Quitters Inc, The Raft, The Reapers Image, The Sun Dog, Survivor Type, Uncle Otto's Truck, The Word Processor, You Know They Got A Hell Of A Band. Those are the only ones on the Short Story list that have really stuck with me over the years.

I'm tapped for a little while though. I've already WAY overstepped the 2015 budget.
    WANTED

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a mint Mr. Mercedes jacket. I don't need the book, just jacket.

Have a first edition jacket in Brodart?

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Happy to report that I am done my Bachman Books collection. Added a beautiful copy of Rage (I can't believe how high the price is for these in fine condition) and for good measure bought the UK set of the paperback firsts from Betts. I bought The Running Man in the 80s, The Long Walk in the 90's and Roadwork earlier this year. So this has been 30 years to collect the 4! I only recently gave up on the fantasy of stumbling across Rage for $5 somewhere.

Am looking for a signet paperback first of Salem's Lot in near fine or better condition. Have been collecting the early paperback firsts for awhile now which is fun if only because not too expensive! Anyone this a bit harder to get - so open to help. Thanks!

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Anyone have an extra "Chronicles of Harris burdick" proof?

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Phalucha View Post
    Happy to report that I am done my Bachman Books collection. Added a beautiful copy of Rage (I can't believe how high the price is for these in fine condition) and for good measure bought the UK set of the paperback firsts from Betts. I bought The Running Man in the 80s, The Long Walk in the 90's and Roadwork earlier this year. So this has been 30 years to collect the 4! I only recently gave up on the fantasy of stumbling across Rage for $5 somewhere.

Am looking for a signet paperback first of Salem's Lot in near fine or better condition. Have been collecting the early paperback firsts for awhile now which is fun if only because not too expensive! Anyone this a bit harder to get - so open to help. Thanks!
    Congratulations on completing the set! It's definitely an important part of any King collection. I also enjoy collecting the early paperbacks. Not that easy to find some of them, especially in nice condition. Good luck with finding the 'Salem's! I only have one copy otherwise I would have been able to help.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post

Mulleins
    Times 2 for Mr. Mercedes AND Finders Keepers. Scribner's folding machines can be a little over-enthusiastic.
    WANTED

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post

Mulleins
    Shameless Bump
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Gunslinger Apprentice Drake69 will become famous soon enough Drake69's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a good deal on a hb 1st Edition The Talisman in decent shape. Would rather not get a BCE if possible, but if it looks great I won't turn it down.

I have no idea how much it will be, but the one's I've seen in the $30 ~ $40 range look like they are all scuffed up and torn on the DJs.

If anyone has an extra, I will swap it out for my whatever edition copy I already have, plus money from me of course. The DJ is really crappy but the boards on the book actually creak, like it's never been opened!

It's the Random House edition....

Country
    Country Flag

Let me keep a look out. I'm actually giving away a 1st edition book tonight to a young, beginning reader without the dustjacket, but the book itself is pretty worn from many rereads. If you can find a good BOOK, I can probably be talked into releasing my spare DJ which I would rate in Good to Very Good condition from memory (I last looked at it a few months ago). I don't recall any tears, and it's in a Brodart cover now, but might have scuffing from before it was in one. So find a good copy of the book with a bad DJ and I can get you to a presentable condition, much better than the DJ above anyway.
    WANTED

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for Whispers with Before the Play.

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Donald Grant Dark Tower Slipcases......

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    https://secure.grantbooks.com/z-sk-dt-slipcases.html

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    https://secure.grantbooks.com/z-sk-dt-slipcases.html
    Thanks Flaaaaaaaaaagg

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a fine UK 1st of Insomnia and Wizard & Glass.

Thanks!
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

looking for 1st/1st US "Black House", "The Talisman", "It"
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Perhaps easy finds? I'm looking for these in fine/fine condition first/firsts.
    Viking Dark Tower The Drawing of the Three
    Viking Dark Tower The Wastelands
    Thank you
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Country
    Country Flag

It's not King, but does anyone have a spare signed copy of Ready Player One still that they'd part with?
    WANTED

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    It's not King, but does anyone have a spare signed copy of Ready Player One still that they'd part with?
    PM sent

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    Thank you
    There is a fine copy of Wastelands on eBay right now...

You would need to confirm with seller it has the 1st print indicators though.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    Thank you
    There is a fine copy of Wastelands on eBay right now...

You would need to confirm with seller it has the 1st print indicators though.
    His Drawing of the Three is a 5th printing. I hope he doesn't get frustrated with me asking him too many questions. Thanks Stroppy!
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

That seller has been around a while. I doubt that questions about his auctions bother him. If he doesn't want the questions then he should be more informative in his listings.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 194 of 344 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194 195 196 204 244 294 ... LastLast