Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 193 of 344 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 243 293 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,825 of 8598

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Gunslinger Apprentice ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree CD has not started the shipping yet, seller cancelled there order they will work with you.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Im hoping so. Ive only ever heard good things about their customer service. It would obviously be ideal to be able to match the numbers. Thanks fellas

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

You should email Brian. I'd be willing to bet he'll work it out for you.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

If anyone has an extra "The Raft" pull out section from the Nov. 1982 Gallery magazine...I need it! I just bought a very affordable issue of the magazine online assuming that the booklet would be there, but it wasn't.
    ~Jonathan

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jreitan47 View Post
    If anyone has an extra "The Raft" pull out section from the Nov. 1982 Gallery magazine...I need it! I just bought a very affordable issue of the magazine online assuming that the booklet would be there, but it wasn't.
    PM sent
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone here have the #7 copies of the PS edition of Christine or Pet Sematary that you would trade so I can try to get my set to a full matching set? I've currently got Christine #394 and Pet Sematary #239.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    Does anyone here have the #7 copies of the PS edition of Christine or Pet Sematary that you would trade so I can try to get my set to a full matching set? I've currently got Christine #394 and Pet Sematary #239.
    Sorry no. I'm #289 and I've never noticed a low number on ebay either....except for #1.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

The Plant #1 unsigned
    The Plant #3 unsigned
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sub Press Shining Proof

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone have a fold-out of "The Gunslinger on the Beach" printfrom Knowing Darkness for sale. If so, please contact me. Thanks, Paul

Update: a kind member has helped me out with the above.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Looking for Green Mile Gift for $200 shipped.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Post #8209. Seller offering for $199:
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...207#post948207

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    That there my friends is why RF is the man
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

That's not free shipping, and he's in England.

Of course they might work it out.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

Negotiate.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

Negotiate.
    Thanks for the heads up, Jerome. Have talked to him. Shipping will be expensive from overseas.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Gunslinger Apprentice TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ROADWORK

Wanted a USA 1st printing.

PM me....I'll Paypal a friend right away.

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Another part of my previously sold collection that I really miss are my magazines with Stephen King on the cover. I think I had one of the largest collections out there, some REALLY hard to find ones. I kick myself all the time for selling these off. I'd really like to find some of these. I did just acquire a large collection of some of them, but I bet that many of these will be harder to find this time around as several more years have passed. Especially the local TV guide issues inserted into newspapers (not collectible to most people, I understand), as I bet 99% were thrown away with the weekly trash.

Here's the link to my previous collection: http://smg.photobucket.com/user/JRei...?sort=4&page=1

If ANYONE has the issues of BOMC News (Spring 2001), DARK HORIZONS, HORROR NEWS, ELLERY QUEEN, INSIDE VIEW, FLORIDA TELEVISION MAGAZINE, FEAR MAGAZINE, MAD MOVIES (CINEFANTASTIQUE) French magazine, MAINE MAGAZINE VOL. 1, NO 1., PORTLAND MONTHLY, SATELLITE DISH MAGAZINE, SHOWWORLD, TV TIMES, UMAINE TODAY, SCHOLASTIC VOICE or some of those not pictured here such as Writers Digest (May/June 2009), Book & Magazin eCollector, #154 & #176, Time (March 27, 2000), USA Weekend (March 8, 2009), Writers Digest (April 2001), Tenebres #11/#12, Entertainment Weekly #674. Please let me know!
    ~Jonathan

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I had an enveloppe full of them, but I dont seem to be able to find it anymore, unfortunately : would someone have "signed books" / "signed copy" stickers they could part with?

Thx!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I had an enveloppe full of them, but I dont seem to be able to find it anymore, unfortunately : would someone have "signed books" / "signed copy" stickers they could part with?

Thx!
    http://www.zazzle.com/signed+by+author+stickers

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Signed-Copy-...item2ee0d461fc

http://autographedbytheauthor.com
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jreitan47 View Post
    Another part of my previously sold collection that I really miss are my magazines with Stephen King on the cover. I think I had one of the largest collections out there, some REALLY hard to find ones. I kick myself all the time for selling these off. I'd really like to find some of these. I did just acquire a large collection of some of them, but I bet that many of these will be harder to find this time around as several more years have passed. Especially the local TV guide issues inserted into newspapers (not collectible to most people, I understand), as I bet 99% were thrown away with the weekly trash.

Here's the link to my previous collection: http://smg.photobucket.com/user/JRei...?sort=4&page=1

If ANYONE has the issues of BOMC News (Spring 2001), DARK HORIZONS, HORROR NEWS, ELLERY QUEEN, INSIDE VIEW, FLORIDA TELEVISION MAGAZINE, FEAR MAGAZINE, MAD MOVIES (CINEFANTASTIQUE) French magazine, MAINE MAGAZINE VOL. 1, NO 1., PORTLAND MONTHLY, SATELLITE DISH MAGAZINE, SHOWWORLD, TV TIMES, UMAINE TODAY, SCHOLASTIC VOICE or some of those not pictured here such as Writers Digest (May/June 2009), Book & Magazin eCollector, #154 & #176, Time (March 27, 2000), USA Weekend (March 8, 2009), Writers Digest (April 2001), Tenebres #11/#12, Entertainment Weekly #674. Please let me know!
    Do any of them still do "Back Issues" or are they a Print On Demand feature, if they exist at all?
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post

Thx!
    http://www.zazzle.com/signed+by+author+stickers

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Signed-Copy-...item2ee0d461fc

http://autographedbytheauthor.com
    Thanks, i'll take a look at it.
    If, in the meantime, some people here, bought some rolls of thousands and don't need all of them...
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for UK 1st editions in Fine Condition of:

Rose Madder
    Insomnia
    Wizard & Glass
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a UK Tommyknockers proof (I know it's a long shot...).

Any veteran proof collectors have a spare copy?

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Sadly just one copy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 193 of 344 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 243 293 ... LastLast