Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 192 of 344 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 202 242 292 ... LastLast
Results 4,776 to 4,800 of 8586

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi,
    I am looking for a Danse Macabre 1st/1st in f-/f- or better. prefer signed.
    and or signed limited copy of same book.
    Any leeds appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Simon

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    Hi,
    Any leeds appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Simon
    I think Betts had one

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi,
    Any leeds appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Simon
    There's one that was listed on eBay today. Get opinions on the signature.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...obalID=EBAY-US

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would say that's real.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Grant Dark Tower ARC/Proofs: III, V, VI, VII

Fine Condition

Gunslinger Apprentice erxbooks is on a distinguished road erxbooks's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Anyone here has a Dark Man Artwork porfolio for sale?
    I have one I can sell you. PM Me

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I would say that's real.
    I agree, that looks like a good signature!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Hi,
    Any leeds appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Simon
    There's one that was listed on eBay today. Get opinions on the signature.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...obalID=EBAY-US
    Looks good to me as well. Price seems a tad high, though.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Come on, HABU (Hook a Brother Up). Need those 1st and 3rd Unbound Proofs of Full Dark, No Stars.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a 1st/1st Different Seasons with a Fine Jacket. Book condition not an issue. (basically looking for a new DJ )
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Come on, HABU (Hook a Brother Up). Need those 1st and 3rd Unbound Proofs of Full Dark, No Stars.
    You mean like this? Unfortunately it's the only copy I have, but if I had an extra it would be yours!

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Considering the 'Salem's Lot traycase from SKCollector. Does anyone have one and what do they think of the quality of it? Worth buying?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post
    Considering the 'Salem's Lot traycase from SKCollector. Does anyone have one and what do they think of the quality of it? Worth buying?
    If you can find one... it is worth it. There was only a limited number made. It is WELL done IMO.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If you can find one... it is worth it. There was only a limited number made. It is WELL done IMO.
    I believe he is referring to the traycase that fits the trade edition. They are very nice also. I have one and love it.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes the case that fits the trade edition is a great buy. Looks good on the shelf and I like how it has the cut out to show off some of the books cover.

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    I believe he is referring to the traycase that fits the trade edition. They are very nice also. I have one and love it.
    Thanks for the feedback, everybody! Yep, I was referring to the trade editions. Have beautiful 2nd/3rd state copies of the first edition. Going to slide on over to SKC and snag a couple.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

You mean like this? Unfortunately it's the only copy I have, but if I had an extra it would be yours!
    Meanie. Let me see what I've got for trade (shuffle shuffle shuffle).
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Just bought the CD Artist edition of Carrie (#149). I know the Salems Artist edition is already sold out but if anyone ends up with #149 and would be willing to part with it let me know. LDPN

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Looking for

On Writing Red Leather Library 1st edition
    Plant Part 3

Thanks!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Just bought the CD Artist edition of Carrie (#149). I know the Salems Artist edition is already sold out but if anyone ends up with #149 and would be willing to part with it let me know. LDPN

FYI. Cemetery Dance has the art portfolio for Carrie for sale $50 you can request your number. They seem to be pretty popular around here. I just ordered my first art portfolio. CARRIE is the book to own!

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

FYI. Cemetery Dance has the art portfolio for Carrie for sale $50 you can request your number. They seem to be pretty popular around here. I just ordered my first art portfolio. CARRIE is the book to own!
    Yep, just ordered my first art as well my friend thanks for the heads up!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Who did you buy the Carrie from? Whoever the original retailer was for it will probably have the matching Salem's ordered.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Who did you buy the Carrie from? Whoever the original retailer was for it will probably have the matching Salem's ordered.
    Yeah I thought about that. Just bought off ebay last night (got a killer deal IMO), Ill probably send them an email and hope for the best. Thanks guys

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Just talked with the seller and he said he had ordered the matching Salems but then cancelled his order. I sent CD an email but I would say Im going to be out of luck and will have to watch for it on the secondary market.

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I would wager that CD will make this work for you. They have great Customer Service and will usually try really hard to make things work for you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 192 of 344 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 202 242 292 ... LastLast