Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 189 of 344 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 199 239 289 ... LastLast
Results 4,701 to 4,725 of 8586

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by goheat View Post
    Sigh, still looking to trade for a signed FK.

I have a signed, flatsigned 1st/1st of Cell (isn't this somewhat rare?) and will also throw in a Pet Semetery Proof (2nd State) in Fine+ condition, and a Dreamcatcher or Nightmares and Dreamscapes proof, also in great condition.
    Bumpity-bump. Still looking!
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post
    I'd like to find a F/NF 1st/1st copy of Thinner and/or The Bachman Books. Please PM me your price.

Thanks!
    FYI Both the HARD & SOFT covers of The Bachman Books were released simultaneously. So they are both the true 1st Edition.
    Spoiler:
    Now this fact I can NOT prove...But I feel that the Soft cover may have been released sooner in the stores because of the lower price & It was the only choice in the store also there is a ad in the back of the book to order the Hardcover.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

that was my thought too! but i am absolutely no expert!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post
    I'd like to find a F/NF 1st/1st copy of Thinner and/or The Bachman Books. Please PM me your price.

Thanks!
    FYI Both the HARD & SOFT covers of The Bachman Books were released simultaneously. So they are both the true 1st Edition.
    Spoiler:
    Now this fact I can NOT prove...But I feel that the Soft cover may have been released sooner in the stores because of the lower price & It was the only choice in the store also there is a ad in the back of the book to order the Hardcover.
    Yes, I bought both the hard and soft cover editions at the same time when they came out. They both went on sale simultaneously.

John

If that is the case the HIGH END bookstores would have ordered both hard and soft...or just the HARD cover in Beverly Hills.
    Spoiler:
    As I was told at a HIGH END bookstore in London when I was looking for Movie Tie-in paperbacks in 1977. "NOBODY READS THOSE THINGS"

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I got mine at the now-defunct Waldenbooks.

John

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

It's interesting how the proof had the Plume imprint and not NAL. So the proof is more for the trade paperback.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    It's interesting how the proof had the Plume imprint and not NAL. So the proof is more for the trade paperback.
    I never noticed that!

John

But it has no HARDCOVER ad in the back.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

You're all killing me here.

The Bachman Books is one of the firsts I still need.

Nice copies Bruce! I'm sure John's are nice too since he bought them on the release date.

I think I might know where to buy the paperback in nice condition. I suppose I better just do it.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a signed, flatsigned 1st/1st of Cell (isn't this somewhat rare?) and will also throw in a Pet Semetery Proof (2nd State) in Fine+ condition, and a Dreamcatcher or Nightmares and Dreamscapes proof, also in great condition.
    You might be better off just selling them and buying the book. Not everyone want to trade, but everyone wants money.

Rick listed one a little while ago. I don't know if he sold it yet.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    But it has no HARDCOVER ad in the back.
    And I never noticed that! Just checked now and you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    You're all killing me here.

The Bachman Books is one of the firsts I still need.

Nice copies Bruce! I'm sure John's are nice too since he bought them on the release date.

I think I might know where to buy the paperback in nice condition. I suppose I better just do it.
    Yes, you should just do it Brian. I had the trade paperback for the longest time, and could never find the hardcover. Wasn't looking too hard though. Eventually got one, and if you want a complete collection of 1st trade editions, it's definitely one you should have in your collection. Good luck!

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

You might be better off just selling them and buying the book. Not everyone want to trade, but everyone wants money.

Rick listed one a little while ago. I don't know if he sold it yet.
    I do indeed (plus receipt and newspaper from after the signing).

And Br!an...thanks for that postage tip you PMed me!
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I too would like a replacement 1st Edition The Bachman Books, but they are rare and pricey. Tons of later printings and BCEs on ebay, but only a couple of the real deal and seeing as I am currently unemployed they are totally out of my price range! My copy has an embossed "from the library of" on the first page. That was years before I realized how much that devalued the book! I have all of the other firsts editions, but would like to replace this one.

After this the only firsts that I don't have but would like are the individual Bachman paperbacks. I have The Running Man but need the other three! These are also pricey at least to me now and the only way I'll get them is to stumble upon them in a yard sale most likely.

:-)
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have a spare 1st edition Bachman Books trade paperback for sale?

Gunslinger Apprentice TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wanted:
    ROADWORK
    First USA printing

Wanted:
    MR. MERCEDES Offering $700
    Flatsigned 1st printing

PM or email fosterwalt@rogers.com

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow... Foster $700? I sure hope you get it!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I know crazy or plain crazy...pick one.
    Shortly after I had one offered to me for $800. I think $700 is already too much, but you know when it itches you have to scratch,

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

thought I had a MM link to post for sale but I didn't read the auction properly and it was Finders Keepers.

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TrueNorth View Post
    I know crazy or plain crazy...pick one.
    Shortly after I had one offered to me for $800. I think $700 is already too much, but you know when it itches you have to scratch,
    I paid similar crazy money for my MM flat signed back in February... haven't looked back once. Love it.

Dan
    Good health to all!!!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have a small b/w or color Bernie Wrightson sketch they would part with?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    You need MORE art!?!?!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    You need MORE art!?!?!
    this is just a small piece I need.... working on something. lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You have pm

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking for the CD slipcase for the paperback Joyland.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 189 of 344 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 199 239 289 ... LastLast