Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 188 of 344 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188 189 190 198 238 288 ... LastLast
Results 4,676 to 4,700 of 8586

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone got an extra UK S/L of WTTKH? Looking for a great deal... Are not we all? Haha
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone got an extra UK S/L of WTTKH? Looking for a great deal... Are not we all? Haha
    I've been thinking of selling mine Kris. What sort of a price you thinking?

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a First Edition dust jacket for The Stand (original release). PM me if you have one.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

I'm currently looking for a FINE US first edition of The Stand: Uncut as I recently went through my collection and realized mine wasn't a first.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It looks like it is The Stand Day, so I'll also put out there that I'd eventually like to get a better DJ for the 1st Stand original edition.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jreitan47 View Post
    I'm currently looking for a FINE US first edition of The Stand: Uncut as I recently went through my collection and realized mine wasn't a first.
    Scratch that...just found a BEAUTIFUL copy on eBay:

THE STAND: COMPLETE & UNCUT 1st/1st HC/DJ **brand new** Never Read 1990

And the seller has more if anyone is looking for a brand new copy out of the box.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

It does not show the inner DJ flap price which leads me to think its a BCE

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    It does not show the inner DJ flap price which leads me to think its a BCE
    The one I just posted KingFan24? There's a pic of the DJ with the price of $24.95.
    ~Jonathan

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

THE PLANT LETTERED PART TWO
    [FONT="Century Gothic"] There's nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home.../FONT]Sixx: A.M. The Heroin Diaries

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

My mistake

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Scratch that...just found a BEAUTIFUL copy on eBay:

THE STAND: COMPLETE & UNCUT 1st/1st HC/DJ **brand new** Never Read 1990

And the seller has more if anyone is looking for a brand new copy out of the box.
    Argh....missed this....anyone grab a spare?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn he sold those quick. I wasn't sure if $50 was a good price for the uncut edition or not. Guess it was.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Damn he sold those quick. I wasn't sure if $50 was a good price for the uncut edition or not. Guess it was.
    I don't think it was the price, which is about fair, but not a great bargain. More the fact that the condition is top quality.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Has anyone got a spare, flat signed 1/1 copy of Mr Mercedes?

PM me if you have one and are willing to sell or trade for it.

Many thanks!

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

UK S/L of WTTKH #101 , are you out there ?
    I just want to know if you are, so please send me a mail when you read this!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a good friend I am trying to assist in a purchase. Anyone offering a deal on flat signed copies of "Mr. Mercede's and Finder's Keeper's", please PM me with the details and maybe we can work something out. This will be a confidential transaction. Many thanks!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    I don't think it was the price, which is about fair, but not a great bargain. More the fact that the condition is top quality.
    Damn I missed this too. Anyone buy more than one?

Gunslinger Apprentice _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about

Not a King item, but I am looking for a Joe Hill Locke & Key hardcover set 1st printings with slipcase. Alternatively I am looking for volume 6 with the slipcase for all 6 books.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by _PCC_ View Post
    Not a King item, but I am looking for a Joe Hill Locke & Key hardcover set 1st printings with slipcase. Alternatively I am looking for volume 6 with the slipcase for all 6 books.
    Just an FYI, you might get better responce here.

Thanks

Traveler Tdurden5150 is on a distinguished road

I'm looking for P.S.Publishings' version of Christine, i have # 448
    i need #447to match the rest i have. Will trade or buy outright.
    thanks !

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd like to find a F/NF 1st/1st copy of Thinner and/or The Bachman Books. Please PM me your price.

Thanks!

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for Christine (PS Publishing) #202.

sk

Gunslinger Apprentice Jay127 will become famous soon enough Jay127 will become famous soon enough

In the market for a s/l It or a flatsigned first. If you have either and are looking to part with one, pm me a price.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I have a good friend I am trying to assist in a purchase. Anyone offering a deal on flat signed copies of "Mr. Mercede's and Finder's Keeper's", please PM me with the details and maybe we can work something out. This will be a confidential transaction. Many thanks!!

Bump!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 188 of 344 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 186 187 188 189 190 198 238 288 ... LastLast