Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 181 of 344 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 179 180 181 182 183 191 231 281 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,525 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Easy mistake...there are not enough women here!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

How would I know that from the post though? I apologize if so... and RF is not messing around. lol
    Sometimes you just have a feel for things; otherwise you end up in a "Crying Game"...

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

or the summer at SLEEPAWAY CAMP.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    or the summer at SLEEPAWAY CAMP.
    On crystal lake. che che che ka ka ka ...

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Default Gunslinger 1st/1st's

I had to get my "Gunslingers" out of storage since I like to keep my extra things protected and just have one of each in my bookcases.

I got them out last night and can take pictures tonight when I get home no problem.

Curt (a man) haha!

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone know if George Beahm still has copies of Knowing Darkness, and how to contact him if so?

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Does anyone know if George Beahm still has copies of Knowing Darkness, and how to contact him if so?
    Nope no copies left. I just talked to him today.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I posted the last couple of sales on the intriguing thread. I almost bought them myself knowing that now the price is going up.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I snagged one of the Traycased versions that included the case for $400 bucks last year. Fantastic deal and amazing production!

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

I have an extra Knowing Darkness. (slipcased version) The slipcase is torn a bit on the top (I think you can probably fix it from inside so you can't really see it though...but no promises!

I will have to see how much they are going for unless someone else knows? I can take pictures once I get those Gunslinger pics moved from phone over to my computer so I can upload them since I promised I would get those up tonight.

Curt

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CurtSeattle View Post
    I have an extra Knowing Darkness. (slipcased version) The slipcase is torn a bit on the top (I think you can probably fix it from inside so you can't really see it though...but no promises!

I will have to see how much they are going for unless someone else knows? I can take pictures once I get those Gunslinger pics moved from phone over to my computer so I can upload them since I promised I would get those up tonight.

Curt
    Hey, I'm working a HF item here, pal!!! LOL J/K Carry on.

Spoiler:
    I couldn't resist a joke there!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Luckily you are "East of ME"

p.s. I posted the Gunslinger 1st/1st's asked for in the "classifieds" thread (and also posted the links in the "current market value" thread so we know what is fair for everyone). This way no surprises for anyone.
    Last edited by CurtSeattle; 05-05-2015 at 05:46 PM. Reason: wrong thread...

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Curt
    Thanks for the offer, much appreciated, however Merlin and I are working out a deal all for the benefit of HF (you rock Bill)!

Country
    Country Flag

Even better! I can keep it as my viewing copy. I hate to even move the s/l traycased one. Afraid I'll drop it! haha!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Even better! I can keep it as my viewing copy. I hate to even move the s/l traycased one. Afraid I'll drop it! haha!

There's always a silver lining!

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry I got the last one. Just arrived yesterday. I'm still out of breath after unpacking it.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Sorry I got the last one. Just arrived yesterday. I'm still out of breath after unpacking it.
    The only book that works out your mind and body at the same time!

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

WTB:
    "Black House" S/L (low number)
    Titan's "Joyland" S/L and HC
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

If anyone has a first edition dust jacket for Night Shift they are willing to part with please PM. Condition is not a deal breaker as the book is not in great condition either. Thanks!

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burial View Post
    WTB:
    "Black House" S/L (low number)
    Titan's "Joyland" S/L and HC
    thank you all for offers
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Gunslinger Apprentice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a Little Sisters of Elyria AE and a first pressing Viking Wastelands.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a CD Joyland slipcase. Thanks!

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Aren't they still on the site?
    http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/o_king110
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    This is not the same thing.. I think this is for the new Artist edition with the Orbik art... I would ask first!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    Slipcases are long sold out. Mindy confirmed for me this morning.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 181 of 344 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 179 180 181 182 183 191 231 281 ... LastLast