Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 179 of 344 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 181 189 229 279 ... LastLast
Results 4,451 to 4,475 of 8586

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

No need to apologize
    I didn't mention no King sig though, just edited my last post.

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Theli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    Thanks for the responses about "One for the Road." I don't own one and was curious if I should attempt to pick one up. Still curious lol
    This may help a bit:
    http://camelotbooks.com/books/detail/one-for-the-road

Has most of the info on the book. I believe the limitation was 500 for the unsigned, and 100 for the signed slipcase.
    Based on what Camelot Books shows from the value, what do you think? Worth the price? Thanks for the link, I bookmarked that site!
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the responses about "One for the Road." I don't own one and was curious if I should attempt to pick one up. Still curious lol
    This may help a bit:

Has most of the info on the book. I believe the limitation was 500 for the unsigned, and 100 for the signed slipcase.
    Based on what Camelot Books shows from the value, what do you think? Worth the price? Thanks for the link, I bookmarked that site!
    No, way overpriced.

Rabid Billybumbler Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli is a glorious beacon of light Theli's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    This may help a bit:

No, way overpriced.
    I agree, but I also can't find them much cheaper. I guess just be patient and keep your eyes peeled.

No prob for the link, they're great people.

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

This may help a bit:

No, way overpriced.
    I agree, but I also can't find them much cheaper. I guess just be patient and keep your eyes peeled.

Yeah that's what I mean. Can't find them for less then 120 for the 500 limited. I don't think that's worth it and would rather spend that towards something else. I don't have either copy, so it's making me think to much. So thanks and I agree with you.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

My Mood
    Confused

Does anyone have 1st/1st hardcovers of either Skeleton Crew or The Bachman Books in VF/VF condition they are willing to part with? If so, let me know, thanks .

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

WOULD LOVE a perfect 1st of Eyes of the Dragon
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    WOULD LOVE a perfect 1st of Eyes of the Dragon
    Same here!

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This may help a bit:

No, way overpriced.

I will clarify. Camelot Books is a great company. I've purchased from them and been very happy. These are over priced. They don't come up terribly often, but if your patient you should find them cheaper. I've seen the trade for as low as $60 and the signed for $120 in the last couple years. Maybe they are trending up, I don't know.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Betts sold one...
    One for the Road S/L #273 (signed by artist, not King) - $75

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

That's a price I could get behind.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have one myself but it's too much money for such a small book.

sk

Gunslinger Apprentice Jay127 will become famous soon enough Jay127 will become famous soon enough

Looking for flat signed firsts of 11/22/63 and FAB8, if anyone is willing to part with one.

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Still looking for a nice 1st/1st copy of 'Salem's Lot w/o the dust jacket if anyone has one for sale. LMK. Thanks!

Gunslinger Apprentice neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity is a splendid one to behold neo_trinity's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Phalucha View Post
    Okay here is another one for me. Looking for a signed copy of the Creepshow comic (signed by King). I saw one inscribed "to Paul" a few years back and didn't buy. If someone out there has that one I would be very interested. Else, a signed copy dated from the 80s would be much appreciated. My budget is up to $500 depending on condition.
    Hi,

I am not sure if this is the one you are referring to. I bought this in 2005. It belonged to Paul Hirsch, who was the Film Editor on Carrie and invited back by Stephen for Creepshow. According to Paul, Stephen had mentioned to him before the Cannes World Premiere in May 1982, that a comic-book adaptation would be coming out in July, and that he would send him one upon release. This is said copy.

In "On Writing", Stephen had mentioned something Paul had once told him concerning 2nd Drafts. Paul said "A movie should be there in rough cut." Stephen agreed that the same is true of books. He said "I think it’s rare that incoherence or dull storytelling can be solved by something so minor as a second draft."

Gerald

Gunslinger Apprentice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Alien View Post
    I would be interested in a dust cover for a second edition Dark Tower I: Gunslinger. If anyone has one they would like to sell, let me know. Thanks!!
    Was looking for a Gunslinger second printing cover and found it. Thanks!

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gerald: i can't remember if that is one I saw forslae years ago, but if you are willing to part with that copy I would love to talk. Have emailed you. Paul

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for DT 2 & 3 signed paperbacks from the NY event. Thanks.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for Whispers with Before the Play. Trade edition is fine.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I bought the CD 25th Anniversary Edition of It. The book is Fine and the slipcase is fine, but the dustjacket has some creases. The book is too valuable to have a creased DJ.

So if anyone has another dustjacket for the gift edition of It by CD please PM me.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    I bought the CD 25th Anniversary Edition of It. The book is Fine and the slipcase is fine, but the dustjacket has some creases. The book is too valuable to have a creased DJ.

So if anyone has another dustjacket for the gift edition of It by CD please PM me.
    Hey, Br!an...

If you don't have any luck finding a dust jacket, perhaps you can kindly contact CD and see if they can hook you up. Worth a shot?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post

Hey, Br!an...

If you don't have any luck finding a dust jacket, perhaps you can kindly contact CD and see if they can hook you up. Worth a shot?
    My thoughts exactly.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey, Br!an...

I was planning on giving that a shot too. Thanks.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Hey, Br!an...

Good luck man!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Hey, Br!an...

Good luck man!
    Yeah, best of luck to you!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 179 of 344 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 181 189 229 279 ... LastLast