Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 170 of 344 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 220 270 ... LastLast
Results 4,226 to 4,250 of 8586

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Want to Trade:

My Fine/Fine signed/numbered/slipcased copy of CARRIE from PS Publishing for a Fine/Fine signed/numbered/slipcased copy of THINNER from PS Publishing.

May also be interested in trading my CARRIE for a Fine/Fine slipcased Gift Edition of CARRIE from Cemetery Dance.

Gunslinger Apprentice Nickelwise is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    Want to Trade:

My Fine/Fine signed/numbered/slipcased copy of CARRIE from PS Publishing for a Fine/Fine signed/numbered/slipcased copy of THINNER from PS Publishing.

May also be interested in trading my CARRIE for a Fine/Fine slipcased Gift Edition of CARRIE from Cemetery Dance.
    Your PM inbox is full, but I'm agreeable to everything you outlined, and yes, I"m in the US.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nickelwise View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    Want to Trade:

Your PM inbox is full, but I'm agreeable to everything you outlined, and yes, I"m in the US.
    Nickelwise has me covered for a copy of Cemetery Dance's CARRIE...but as I indicated to him, my preference is trading for a copy of the PS Pub. edition of THINNER, so will wait 24 hours to see if anyone has a copy of THINNER that they want to trade before proceeding. If you do, please contact me asap...thanks.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Looking for a signed Mr. Mercedes. PM me if anyone has one they're looking to sell. Thanks guys.
    Here is one just listed:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/EXT-RARE-MR-...item27f9791c4f
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Looking for a signed Mr. Mercedes. PM me if anyone has one they're looking to sell. Thanks guys.
    Here is one just listed:

Thank you! I saw that listing earlier this evening, but I don't know about that signature. I could be wrong, but it doesn't look good to me. Any other opinions on this?

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Here is one just listed:

Thank you! I saw that listing earlier this evening, but I don't know about that signature. I could be wrong, but it doesn't look good to me. Any other opinions on this?

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

I'm not familiar with the seller, But they do have their information correct as far as King did sign some books at that bookstore The one I received from there I believe had a blue signature But don't recall exactly as I sold it

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

First off....it isn't "pristine." It has bumped corners. I hate that especially in a new book.

Like some of the previous opinions I have some reservations about that signature. It certainly could be authentic but I wouldn't buy it because I would never be 100% certain and stuff like that drives me crazy.

And then there is a discrepancy in his statement about acquiring the book. In one place he says he was "lucky enough to get two" and then later he says he was "lucky enough to get one."

Too many red flags.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I believe the signature is legit.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Legit, but undesirable. I wouldn't have it in my collection.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for all those comments. I think I will hold out for a nicer copy.

Demon of the Prim goheat will become famous soon enough goheat will become famous soon enough goheat's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, Here's one that sold a while ago that I believe did come from that bookstore signing. Although I can't tell if it's blue or black, it does resemble the other signature and location closely...
    "God punishes us for what we cannot imagine." - Stephen King, Duma Key

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

'Salem's Lot Deluxe Black Roman Numeral
    ". ". PC
    'Salem's Lot Signed/numbered Red 1/80

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a couple small pieces of original art.. I am trying to get a DT piece from every artist for my wall. I have Whelan, Hale, Dameron but need Darrel Anderson, Dave McKean and Bernie Wrightson. Nothing crazy expensive but any help or even a email to contact would be appreciative! Thanks
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Looking for a couple small pieces of original art.. I am trying to get a DT piece from every artist for my wall. I have Whelan, Hale, Dameron but need Darrel Anderson, Dave McKean and Bernie Wrightson. Nothing crazy expensive but any help or even a email to contact would be appreciative! Thanks
    That sounds like a great goal Kris... good luck with it! Hopefully you'll make it happen and will be posting some of the new artwork soon.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

That was my goal as well. Still is, I guess. Still missing McKean and Anderson and always will. Their work for DT4 and DT6 respectively was done in computers. Originals for their work in those books do not exist. Only prints. Finding an original Phil Hale from DT2 was a challenge. Robert Weiner has nearly every piece from the original printing and also the second printing which had new, redone artwork. I think only one original is in the wild and a member here bought it from Albert Moy and later sold it to me. Cool project, though. Good luck! Maybe you can convince Michael and Audrey to sell you the original Crimson King!

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post
    That was my goal as well. Still is, I guess. Still missing McKean and Anderson and always will. Their work for DT4 and DT6 respectively was done in computers. Originals for their work in those books do not exist. Only prints. Finding an original Phil Hale from DT2 was a challenge. Robert Weiner has nearly every piece from the original printing and also the second printing which had new, redone artwork. I think only one original is in the wild and a member here bought it from Albert Moy and later sold it to me. Cool project, though. Good luck! Maybe you can convince Michael and Audrey to sell you the original Crimson King!
    Crimson King original is nice (it halgs in the hallway between the house and Michael's studio...but the coveted artwork for me is the Forest scene with Jake in Roland's arms....that one always makes me cry!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Since we're talking about artwork, do any of you know where the original is for the one I'm using as my avatar?

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Looking to trade a BOOKSTORE variant for a Barnes & Noble REVIAL dust jacket (dust jacket only).

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a Little Sisters limited from DMG. If anyone is willing to sell one please PM me with your price.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

This isn't a king request so feel free to remove but I can't seem to find the thee authors area. Does anyone have the strain/the fall from lonely road books?

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I don't think the Fall has been released yet

Edit: It hasn't because I just remembered Brian James Freeman saying that it has been 30 months since Del Toro was sent the signature sheets

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Bob do you know If those other artists would do something other than on computer?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Bob do you know If those other artists would do something other than on computer?
    I think Darrell Anderson might. He lists himself as a freelance artist. You can contact him at http://braid.com/

He has done lots of small drawings for fans in copies of DT6: Song of Susannah. He seems friendly and approachable.

I don't know about McKean. His agent was friendly way back when I talked to him when DT4:W&G first came out but the artist himself is supposed to be sort of reclusive, hard to deal with or something. He did some drawings recently in copies of W&G that David sold through Betts. I've never had any direct dealings with him.

Country
    Country Flag

J
    I think Darrell Anderson might. He lists himself as a freelance artist. You can contact him at http://braid.com/

Thanks so much!!

He has done lots of small drawings for fans in copies of DT6: Song of Susannah. He seems friendly and approachable.

I don't know about McKean. His agent was friendly way back when I talked to him when DT4:W&G first came out but the artist himself is supposed to be sort of reclusive, hard to deal with or something. He did some drawings recently in copies of W&G that David sold through Betts. I've never had any direct dealings with him.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 170 of 344 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 220 270 ... LastLast