Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 169 of 344 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 179 219 269 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,225 of 8586

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anybody have a signed or inscribed copy of The Waste Lands (DTIII; Grant) for sale?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am looking for Wizards and Glass artist signed... I know there are some remarqued copies out there.. but prefer not to have a remarque. Thanks!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I am looking for Wizards and Glass artist signed... I know there are some remarqued copies out there.. but prefer not to have a remarque. Thanks!
    Not impossible...but tough to get.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post

Mulleins
    I knew.. have heard that. Have one now with a remarque on hold... but really do not want the remarque. I have a 1st artist set and that is the one holding me back. I could use the one that is remarqued BUT none of the others have one... so it would feel "off" to me. know what I mean?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Mulleins
    I knew.. have heard that. Have one now with a remarque on hold... but really do not want the remarque. I have a 1st artist set and that is the one holding me back. I could use the one that is remarqued BUT none of the others have one... so it would feel "off" to me. know what I mean?
    I understand. Believe me, I waited a very long time to get a WAG remarqued by Dave.

I have just the opposite of your collection. Wrigthson is the only added value drawing I'm missing.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Country
    Country Flag

Mulleins
    I understand. Believe me, I waited a very long time to get a WAG remarqued by Dave.

I have just the opposite of your collection. Wrigthson is the only added value drawing I'm missing.

Mulleins
    That is much more cool. LOL I would rather have the artist set all remarqued... for sure! I just know it is a hard cookie to crack. lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post
    Anybody have a signed or inscribed copy of The Waste Lands (DTIII; Grant) for sale?
    Yep, David at Bett's has one for $499 (great price I think). He will look after ya!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Would anyone be interested in trading a signed numbered limited edition of Doctor Sleep for a signed numbered limited edition of The Shining?

I had a friend who was supposed to trade me, but it looks like that won't happen. So, I may be able to get a Doctor Sleep from him. Just testing the waters here first. If you can't PM me, email me at beneadsfiction@gmail.com

Thanks!

Country
    Country Flag

Wizard and Glass artist signed ONLY. Just wanted to make sure you guys know I don't need or want King's signature. Hopefully someone can help thanks!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Folks,
    still searching for a nice copy of
    • 1/1 The Stand
    • 1/1 Pet Sematary
    • 1/1 Thinner

signed is fine - but condition is everything ;D
    Let me know!

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wanted Carrie Cemetery Dance proof. Will pay 140.00 PayPal gift delivered. Thanks for considering it. Please send PM.

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

WTB:
    IT Art portfolio
    The Shining 1st/1st
    The Stand 1st/1st
    Salem's Lot Centipede Press Gift Edition
    also traycase and artworks

PM me with offer
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jcmanske View Post
    Wanted Carrie Cemetery Dance proof. Will pay 140.00 PayPal gift delivered. Thanks for considering it. Please send PM.
    There is one on ebay with a $170 BIN:
    Stephen King Carrie Proof, ARC RARE, Brand New!!!

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jcmanske View Post
    There is one on ebay with a $170 BIN:
    Stephen King Carrie Proof, ARC RARE, Brand New!!!
    Thanks RF! Lot Guy and I worked out a deal.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a signed Mr. Mercedes. PM me if anyone has one they're looking to sell. Thanks guys.

Gunslinger Apprentice Jay127 will become famous soon enough Jay127 will become famous soon enough

Looking for a 1st/1st of The Gunslinger and Night Shift. if anybody is selling, please pm me. Thanks!

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Is it ok to post requests for other Authors discussed on the site elsewhere? If not, mod feel free to delete.

I am looking for the Cemetery Dance s/l publication of Justin Cronin's The Passage. If you have one available, please PM me your asking Price. Thanks!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post
    Is it ok to post requests for other Authors discussed on the site elsewhere? If not, mod feel free to delete.

I am looking for the Cemetery Dance s/l publication of Justin Cronin's The Passage. If you have one available, please PM me your asking Price. Thanks!
    I doubt they'll delete it, but this thread is intended for King.

There is a Justin Cronin page. That would probably be the best place to post about his books.

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/The-Collectible-Justin-Cronin

As a matter of fact the last post in that thread is about an eBay listing for The Passage. $149 BIN
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Brian, sorry about that. I was debating between this thread, the Cronin thread, or the CD thread. I'll stick to King here going forward.

I was aware of the ebay auction, thanks though. He has re-listed that one several times with no bites, which tells me I may be able to find a copy cheaper. Thought I would reach out here before deciding whether to bite on that one.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post
    Thanks Brian, sorry about that. I was debating between this thread, the Cronin thread, or the CD thread. I'll stick to King here going forward.

I was aware of the ebay auction, thanks though. He has re-listed that one several times with no bites, which tells me I may be able to find a copy cheaper. Thought I would reach out here before deciding whether to bite on that one.
    If you are vigilant and patient you can do better. It's a great idea to ask here first before buying from eBay.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking to purchase a signed Doctor Sleep 1st US Trade in Fine/unread condition, with event ticket. Please send PM. Thanks.

Edit: Or trade for a signed Revival.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Looking to purchase a signed Doctor Sleep 1st US Trade in Fine/unread condition, with event ticket. Please send PM. Thanks.

Zelig,
    I'll check when I get home Thursday evening, pretty sure I have an extra.
    Richard

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post

Zelig,
    I'll check when I get home Thursday evening, pretty sure I have an extra.
    Richard
    Hey Richard, thanks so much... I was able to get one from another member here. So I'm all good on this one. Thanks!!

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I wish Mr. Mercedes signed was as easy to find as Doctor Sleep was!

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Anyone happen to have an extra copy of the Leather bound Barnes & Noble Classics Edition of Three Novels by Stephen King they are willing to part with at or close to sticker price? I just had to return one that was damaged and B&N are sold out of them and I cannot find one anywhere that isn't priced a bit high

Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 169 of 344 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 179 219 269 ... LastLast