Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 344 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 209 259 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,975 of 8586

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    The inscription doesn't matter? So long as there is a note (and a date) and a signature, that's what you are seeking?
    Couldn't have phrased it better myself.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Gunslinger Apprentice TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth will become famous soon enough TrueNorth's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have a signed Mr Mercedes for sale?

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TrueNorth View Post
    Anyone have a signed Mr Mercedes for sale?
    I'm Looking for one also........Good luck.........

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have a artist ONLY signed (not remarqued) Wizard n Glass?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I think they are VERY hard to come by. I remember others wanting to complete an artist-signed DT set and I believe McKean is the most difficult one to obtain.

Or am I wrong?

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    One sold recently in the UK for a very low price. I was bidding on this but was beaten in the last seconds. In hindsight I should have gone higher, but funds were low

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Stephen-Ki...-/161463741734
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    I think they are VERY hard to come by. I remember others wanting to complete an artist-signed DT set and I believe McKean is the most difficult one to obtain.

Or am I wrong?
    You are 100% correct. I have a remarqued one... McKean is quirky as far as I know….It took almost 20 years to “crack” him and then Steve Sargeant from Analecta Books in the UK FINALLY got him to sign some books and Remarque some copies. As far as I know, Steve is the only one to get him to do this. This is knowledge David @ Bett;s gave me. I really want one.... I just do not want to pay $400 + bucks. The remarqued one was $450. I will use it if I have to but I wanted a set not remarqued...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    One sold recently in the UK for a very low price. I was bidding on this but was beaten in the last seconds. In hindsight I should have gone higher, but funds were low

Simon.. if you ever see another one... let me know brother!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

Simon.. if you ever see another one... let me know brother!
    I'd have to see 2...
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I posted this in collectible classifieds but it probably belongs here. I'm looking for a Grant hardcover copy of Wizard and Glass. Doesn't need to be immaculate or special in any way, not looking to spend a lot just looking for a nice copy to fill a hole in the DT collection.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SystemCrashOverRide View Post
    I posted this in collectible classifieds but it probably belongs here. I'm looking for a Grant hardcover copy of Wizard and Glass. Doesn't need to be immaculate or special in any way, not looking to spend a lot just looking for a nice copy to fill a hole in the DT collection.
    You probably wont get much cheaper than this...

and if the misbound problem is an issue, keep the DJ and replace the actual book with this one..

OR just by the $7 one and get a really nice jacket:

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

If you take the $7 copy. PM me. I have a jacket for you. We can work out the price with shipping to .CA

In fact, if the seller won't ship to you, let me know. I will grab it, have it shipped to me. Put the jacket on it, and ship to you.

Ralph Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    If you take the $7 copy. PM me. I have a jacket for you. We can work out the price with shipping to .CA

In fact, if the seller won't ship to you, let me know. I will grab it, have it shipped to me. Put the jacket on it, and ship to you.

Ralph Mulleins
    Sweet deal - I'd jump on that.

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ralph Mulleins
    You have a PM good sir.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't buy that flawed book for $35. I'll look at home. I know I have at least 6 copies-none of which are flawed. It might be a few bucks more, but $35+$7 and you are in for $42 already.

EDIT: Looks like you bought the $7 book.
    Here is a suggestion to repair the loose binding:
    http://www.philobiblon.com/bkrepair/BookRepair.html

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ralph Mulleins

You have a PM good sir.
    Rep points and Kudos go to Ralph for helping out a fellow forum member like that. That was totally awesome!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post

Ralph Mulleins

You have a PM good sir.
    Rep points and Kudos go to Ralph for helping out a fellow forum member like that. That was totally awesome!!!
    Thats a stellar friggin deal. That book is worth $100 all day long. Good job RF... your a good soul brother!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

He will indeed be getting some positive feedback. Are the Feedback Score points different from "rep"?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

He will indeed be getting some positive feedback. Are the Feedback Score points different from "rep"?
    Yes. Reputation comments (points) positive or negative can be given by anyone for a post that one appreciates, or hates.
    Feedback is for a sales transaction. Only the buyer and seller are to provide feedback.

The Reputation button is the 6 point star underneath a member's avatar.
    Feedback score is initiated by clicking on the member's Feedback Score number (in the row above where the rep star is).

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Yes. Reputation comments (points) positive or negative can be given by anyone for a post that one appreciates, or hates.
    Feedback is for a sales transaction. Only the buyer and seller are to provide feedback.

The Reputation button is the 6 point star underneath a member's avatar.
    Feedback score is initiated by clicking on the member's Feedback Score number (in the row above where the rep star is).
    So the green bars are sales and buys right then RF?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

No. The number next to your feedback score is your sales and buys, Kris. (Yours is 3).

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    No. The number next to your feedback score is your sales and buys, Kris. (Yours is 3).
    So the green is rep points?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes. You have 3 green bars and when hovered on they reveal that you are a "jewel in the rough".

Country
    Country Flag

Yep.
    Geez over a year and I think I would have had a handle on it by now. That is what I thought but was not 100%. haha
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 344 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 209 259 ... LastLast