Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 158 of 344 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 208 258 ... LastLast
Results 3,926 to 3,950 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm sure the set James is talking about was in his home country of New Zealand?

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes the set I missed out on was based in Auckland, about a 90 min flight away from where I live in Christchurch. The seller and I had basically negotiated a price, subject to him having one last go online. Then another purchaser from Auckland popped up and so he sold to him instead to avoid the hassle of packaging them up as safely as would have been required.

I'm not annoyed with the seller, more at myself for missing the opportunity.

And thanks guys, good to know re help for international shipping is available.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Yes the set I missed out on was based in Auckland, about a 90 min flight away from where I live in Christchurch. The seller and I had basically negotiated a price, subject to him having one last go online. Then another purchaser from Auckland popped up and so he sold to him instead to avoid the hassle of packaging them up as safely as would have been required.

I'm not annoyed with the seller, more at myself for missing the opportunity.

And thanks guys, good to know re help for international shipping is available.
    Oh, very sorry about that, James. Should have known better that if you needed to reach out well it wouldn't have been a question. Still, for future knowledge, I am always available to you for postage. Shall we organize a "hit" or let it pass? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a Grant 1st 1st Gunslinger in NF or better condition

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis2347 View Post
    Aren't we all. Good luck, buddy!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    LOL yes we are my friend... yes we are...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I'm not.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    I'm not.
    I am! Don't rub it in!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    I'm not.
    I am! Don't rub it in!
    You all have so many items in your own collections (ESPECIALLY YOU Jon) that I drool over - at least give me this one moment of superiority!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not.
    I am! Don't rub it in!
    You all have so many items in your own collections (ESPECIALLY YOU Jon) that I drool over - at least give me this one moment of superiority!
    OK, enjoy it.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not.
    I am! Don't rub it in!

Oh, I already have one for quite some time now, but you can never have enough of these. Am I right?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not.
    I am! Don't rub it in!

Oh, I already have one for quite some time now, but you can never have enough of these. Am I right?
    Oh absolutely!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not.
    I am! Don't rub it in!

Oh absolutely!
    Real proud of ourselves are we? LOL So, if I can get, Whelan to commit to the HF you'd be only too happy to donate one, yes? LOL

Spoiler:
    Fucking, Brits!!!! I just got "bitch slapped" by a Brit!!! LOL LOL Alan, help me out!!! LOL LOL J/K
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not.
    I am! Don't rub it in!

Oh absolutely!
    You forgot your UK paperback 1st!? Only have 2nd of those!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

You mean these...?

PM me if you are interested in the spare

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

You mean these...?

PM me if you are interested in the spare

I have that!!! LOL You're a "Johnny come lately", huh? LOL J/K

Seriously, I was very disappointed that when trying to complete my UK 1/1 of TDT there was no UK HC to be had. I despise PB's (for no good reason) and these are the only copies in my collection. Yes, I am weird and proud of it.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

In the market for a signed US 1st/1st of REVIVAL, if anyone has a copy available.
    Thanks.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mkberger View Post
    In the market for a signed US 1st/1st of REVIVAL, if anyone has a copy available.
    Thanks.
    Try looking for through the "Revival, tour thread. I think there were a few available there.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for the prints for the Centipede Press 'Salem's Lot.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have a nice dust jacket for The Shining available? (Without the book inside)

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Looking for the prints for the Centipede Press 'Salem's Lot.
    Also looking, but not for a complete set. If anyone has duplicates of those marked 1, 2 and 3 below I would be very interested.

Also looking hard for the UK Dr Sleep slipcase made by CD.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm now looking for the CD unbound proofs of Doctor Sleep and Blockade Billy.

John

Gunslinger Apprentice chaos-consultants will become famous soon enough chaos-consultants's Avatar

Message for Lot Guy

Matt, I am trying to send you a Private Message but it says your inbox is full. This is in regards to the Wanted books we are talking about
    John
    Stephen King Wantlist: Ubris, Dt2 #768; SDreams1 #543 - Thankee-Sai

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

have an extra copy of the 1st US Trade of DOCTOR SLEEP that was signed in Toronto last year and an extra of REVIVAL from DC. Shelf space is limited, so I'd will be willing to talk trades for something on my want list.
    Looking for signed (prefer inscribed) 1st US of any of these titles:

Hearts in Atlantis
    TGWLTG
    Gerald’s Game
    Rose Madder
    Dreamcatcher
    Insomnia
    From a Buick 8
    Everything’s Eventual
    Duma Key
    Under the Dome

PM if you would like to discuss.
    Thanks!
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
    have an extra copy of the 1st US Trade of DOCTOR SLEEP that was signed in Toronto last year and an extra of REVIVAL from DC. Shelf space is limited, so I'd will be willing to talk trades for something on my want list.
    Looking for signed (prefer inscribed) 1st US of any of these titles:

Hearts in Atlantis
    TGWLTG
    Gerald’s Game
    Rose Madder
    Dreamcatcher
    Insomnia
    From a Buick 8
    Everything’s Eventual
    Duma Key
    Under the Dome

PM if you would like to discuss.
    Thanks!
    The inscription doesn't matter? So long as there is a note (and a date) and a signature, that's what you are seeking?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 158 of 344 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 208 258 ... LastLast