Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 150 of 344 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 160 200 250 ... LastLast
Results 3,726 to 3,750 of 8586

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Gunslinger Apprentice Comrade Alex is on a distinguished road Comrade Alex's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for John Scalzi, Old Man's War, S/L by Sub Press.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by Comrade Alex; 07-11-2014 at 05:11 PM. Reason: hmm

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am looking for the following titles:
    1). Signed first of Cell
    2). Signed first of Wizard and Glass

Email me at paulhalucha@gmail.com if you would like to cell.

Paul

Happy to say I have added both of these now. Just looking for Contraband 2 still. That is it for me for rest of 2014...unless I see something else I must have.
    Last edited by Phalucha; 09-26-2014 at 07:07 PM.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    I will get one tomorrow.
    Good luck Jon, I was in 4 different stores today and looked. Lowest print run I could find was 4
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    I will get one tomorrow.
    Good luck Jon, I was in 4 different stores today and looked. Lowest print run I could find was 4
    Apparently Jon is a wizard, as he totally came through

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

+1!

John F. Kennedy atomgl is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Anybody have a copy of king's notes on tales of the vampyre?

Gunslinger Apprentice evilash is on a distinguished road evilash's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking for a fine Cycle of the Werewolf dust jacket. I know it's a long shot but worth a try.

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

One more for me. Am looking for a copy of Dandelion Wine with the SK intoduction. Thanks.

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Bag Of Bones 2nd Draft
    Will pay $400 range

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Phalucha View Post
    One more for me. Am looking for a copy of Dandelion Wine with the SK intoduction. Thanks.
    Which version?

Country
    Country Flag

Unsigned edition is just fine.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Camelot has the limited edition signed by Bradbury for $350 - http://camelotbooks.com/books/detail...ersary-edition

Country
    Country Flag

looking for a copy of the interview king did from the set of creepshow where he is covered in bugs. not sure where it aired?

Country
    Country Flag

Picked up signed Cell from David today, so off the list. Thanks David! Still really want a signed Wizard and Glass if someone has one. Signed "to Paul" would be bonus.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by atomgl View Post
    looking for a copy of the interview king did from the set of creepshow where he is covered in bugs. not sure where it aired?
    TV interview then?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Gunslinger Apprentice _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about

Picked up signed Cell from David today, so off the list. Thanks David! Still really want a signed Wizard and Glass if someone has one. Signed "to Paul" would be bonus.
    Wow, my name is Paul and I have a signed 1st Ed. W&G. He flat signed though.

Gunslinger Apprentice _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about

Looking for a CD slipcase for Duma Key

Country
    Country Flag

You had me excited for a minute! Contact me if you want to sell.

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Folks,
    i am in the need for some 1/1s -- if you have some for sale, just let me know! I would be happy to get some at once.

Different Seasons
    Pet Sematary
    Desperation
    The Green Mile (PB)
    Bag of Bones
    The Dark Tower III: The Waste Lands
    The Dark Tower IV: Wizard and Glass
    The Dark Tower V: Wolves of the Calla
    The Dark Tower VII: The Dark Tower
    The Colorado Kid
    Blaze

Country
    Country Flag

i have seen reference to it but it may not exist.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    Hey Folks,
    i am in the need for some 1/1s -- if you have some for sale, just let me know! I would be happy to get some at once.

Different Seasons
    Pet Sematary
    Desperation
    The Green Mile (PB)
    Bag of Bones
    The Dark Tower III: The Waste Lands
    The Dark Tower IV: Wizard and Glass
    The Dark Tower V: Wolves of the Calla
    The Dark Tower VII: The Dark Tower
    The Colorado Kid
    Blaze
    What level of quality are you looking for? Fine? NF?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger has a spectacular aura about mkberger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Camelot has the limited edition signed by Bradbury for $350 - http://camelotbooks.com/books/detail...ersary-edition
    We have the Bradbury signed edition for considerably less ($200);
    We also have the ARC/proof that includes both DANDELION WINE and SUMMER MORNING, SUMMER NIGHT, one of only about three that I have seen (we're big on Bradbury stuff).

If you/anyone are looking for either of these, drop me a note.

John F. Kennedy mgerner214 will become famous soon enough mgerner214's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hello All!
    So, I am new to this board but can be found on other boards like "The Collector" and "King.com", as well as "eBay" for feedback with the same ID.
    I am looking to buy Salem's Lot S/L any number is okay as long as it at least f/f.
    I am okay paying with PayPal with a regular invoice or gift.
    Thanks,

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a UK Mr. Mercedes 1st/1st
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mgerner214 View Post
    Hello All!
    So, I am new to this board but can be found on other boards like "The Collector" and "King.com", as well as "eBay" for feedback with the same ID.
    I am looking to buy Salem's Lot S/L any number is okay as long as it at least f/f.
    I am okay paying with PayPal with a regular invoice or gift.
    Thanks,
    Welcome to the board. Once you have 6 posts more sections will open up, and you can send and receive PM's.
    "Playful tugging", but how does a book get better than F/F? That's the highest there is.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 150 of 344 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 160 200 250 ... LastLast