Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 344 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 199 249 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,725 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Matching Insomnia and Portfolio anyone?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for: The Speed Queen ARC
    and..... Faithful ARC
    (because of the postage cost as possible from Europe.)

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

The Faithful proof is virtually impossible to find.

John

John F. Kennedy atomgl is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Default stephen king guest vj on mtv complete copy

I have a complete copy of King hosting as guest vj on mtv from 1986 with all videos intact and the interview he does with ac/dc. Any interest in trades? looking for copies of interviews from newspapers and tv show interviews (stuff not on youtube) thanks

Country
    Country Flag

Default looking for stephen king 10 writing tips piece in usa today supplement 9/2000

this came out to coincide with the release of on writing but was different tips. anybody have a copy?

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Atomgl, welcome to the forum. Looks like you've come to the right place! It's probably easiest to post questions like these in the 'King Items Wanted' thread or perhaps the Collectible Classifieds thread (I'll let the moderators decide that). Just to keep things organized a little! Same goes for the thread you started in the King Collectibles Catalog - that part of the forum is really a Catalog with descriptions of items and such, not so much a place to debate the existence of unpublished works.

But again: welcome. I look forward to discuss collectible King with you

Country
    Country Flag

thank you - love it here! how do you get the king items wanted thread? haven't been able to find it.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I have this -- it's a broadsheet advertising supplement called Book Street. My copy is a little yellowed and folded into quarters, and I only kept the connected section of pages that has King's article on it -- pages 3 through 6.

Country
    Country Flag

Are you looking to sell it or sell/trade a copy? By the way I am reading your road to the dark tower right now. I ended up leaving my copy in a public place as I got mesmerized but 2 attractive females and ended up having to order another copy. Priceless book!

Demon of the Prim skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack is a jewel in the rough skyofcrack's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by atomgl View Post
    thank you - love it here! how do you get the king items wanted thread? haven't been able to find it.
    Go to the top of the page and click Forum then scroll down and click Calvin's Corner (under Stephen King Collecting). Then scroll down to find the King Books/Items Wanted thread which is usually on the 1st page. Welcome.

Country
    Country Flag

thank you my friend

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by atomgl View Post
    By the way I am reading your road to the dark tower right now. I ended up leaving my copy in a public place as I got mesmerized but 2 attractive females and ended up having to order another copy. Priceless book!
    So, my fiendish marketing plan is working -- I'll have to give the two lasses a raise.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

atomgl, we have a thread to look for King items:
    King Books/Items Wanted

I'll be merging this thread there.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Is any of my UK friends willing to get me a nice copy of the UK 1st/1st trade edition of Mr. Mercedes? I would normally get a copy here in Amsterdam or The Hague but all my spare time seems to have vanished in thin air since my boy Julian was born.... I'll pay for all expenses of course!

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I will be able to get one for you Michael. Was it the normal version or the WHSmiths?

Country
    Country Flag

The regular version will be fine, Jon. I quit being a (wannabe) completist some time ago Thank you for helping me out!

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I will get one tomorrow.

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Could I persuade you to get me one of each Jon? Are they both readily available at cover price? I would happily pay you.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SystemCrashOverRide View Post
    Could I persuade you to get me one of each Jon? Are they both readily available at cover price? I would happily pay you.
    Yes, I will try and get both for you. The WHSmith edition was selling fast a few weeks ago, but I will check. Shipping to Canada may be pricey!

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Please let me know sir! Cheers

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for The Stand Art Portfolio
    "We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones."

Country
    Country Flag

Also still looking for the following UK proofs:

The Dead Zone
    Cujo
    Christine
    The Talisman
    Skeleton Crew (partial)
    Thinner
    IT
    EOTD

I also need a better US 1st/1st trade edition of EOTD - I own a very nice copy but the red lettering on the spine has faded somewhat.

Country
    Country Flag

(not that I expect to find any of those proofs anytime soon... *sigh*)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SirFolio16 View Post
    Looking for The Stand Art Portfolio
    Which one?
    The blue cover has 12 plates, the black cover has 12+ a 13th plate with a Wrightson signature.

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

I would like either... price permitting I would prefer the nicer one.
    "We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 344 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 199 249 ... LastLast