Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 144 of 344 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 194 244 ... LastLast
Results 3,576 to 3,600 of 8586

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erxbooks View Post
    Does anyone know if there is any kind of a slipcase that will hold the F&SF Gunslinger magazines?
    I made one a few years ago from 1/8" clear acetate. It was so gorgeous I had several masterbatery experiencies just recalling the smooth clear lines and figure hugging properties...

... Mmmmmm I'm satisfied!

All kidding aside, I made a clear acetate slipcase for my copies. I think I sold it to a member on here, for a few bucks.
    I bought one like that on eBay years ago. After that description, I hope that Mr. R. T. was not the seller!

"...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger Apprentice subie09lega will become famous soon enough subie09lega will become famous soon enough subie09lega's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking for a S/L Blockade Billy, if anyone has a copy they're willing to part with, PM me.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by subie09lega View Post
    I'm looking for a S/L Blockade Billy, if anyone has a copy they're willing to part with, PM me.
    There is one I never see come up for sale I need one too...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

A day late, but one just sold in eBay yesterday for $634.

Gunslinger Apprentice subie09lega will become famous soon enough subie09lega will become famous soon enough subie09lega's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I actually bid on that one but I didn't quite bid enough, unless the winner bid a lot more than the winning bid which would mean I didn't bid near enough. There are some on ABE but they start at $1K and go up from there which I think is outrageous for this. I may make them an offer and see if they'll accept it. The worst they can do is say no, or just ignore me.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    I bought one like that on eBay years ago. After that description, I hope that Mr. R. T. was not the seller!
    Mine looked exactly like that! (I sold mine with the books as well).

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wanted: s/l of salem's lot. So, if you got one for sale, let me know.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for the New English Library paperback first printing of Carrie. If anyone can point me in the direction of a copy I'd be your pal for life.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Looking for the New English Library paperback first printing of Carrie. If anyone can point me in the direction of a copy I'd be your pal for life.
    Its hard to get one in good condition. Bob's is the best I've seen.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I have a copy, Alan. I'll send you some pics if I don't forget.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Its hard to get one in good condition. Bob's is the best I've seen.
    Yep I can't find a copy anywhere in ANY condition! Bob's is a beaut though.

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    I have a copy, Alan. I'll send you some pics if I don't forget.
    That'd be great, thanks Michaël!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    There is one I never see come up for sale I need one too...
    I have a couple. PM sent to subie09lega.
    webstar, PM me if you also still want one.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Alan, here you go (I figured I might as well post them here for the enjoyment of our collector friends ) As you can see the pics are not great but I guess they'll do. Book is covered by one of those vinyl (?) covers.

Front:

Back:

Spine:

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! Superb copy. Thank you, Michaël

Country
    Country Flag

BTW, this might raise the 'Open Market' discussion again but I guess the consensus is that this edition is the first?

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd say it is most definitely the first edition

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

S/L Joyland....

Yep, there is one on eBay that's priced about $150.00 too high....

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

I have one available Akc if your interested pm me

Banned DanishFan is on a distinguished road

Any help would be much appreciated here...I'm looking for info on the following: 1) King apparently wrote the official biography of Richard Bachman. It can be found on various websites, but I'm looking for info on when it was written and where it was first posted (or published if it was in some fanzine or something). On King's own MB nobody could help, not even the Moderator bothered to check into it, and people kept sending me the text of the Bachman Books intros, which was not what I asked for. 2) The US ARCs of The Green Mile, Bag of Bones and Hearts in Atlantis have letters from King to booksellers/reviewers. It seems like not all copies of them do, so they are likely scarce. Does anyone here have them and could perhaps do a scan or something? I do know some of the UK ARCs also has these letters, but I'm mostly interested in the US (first) ones. The Green Mile ARC letter is not the same as the Foreword: A Letter piece. 3) This is probably a bit of a stretch, but since this place is for the real collectors, I'll ask anyway: Way back in 2001, when readers submitted their writing samples on King's site (the On Writing Dick and Jane-exercises), a short note by King popped up, thanking the participants. The now defunct Needful Things website had the note on their site, but the first appearance (King's site) can't be found anywhere, not via Wayback. So does anyone here remembers it and perhaps (a stretch, I know) saved it as a pdf or printed it out? The same with a short comment by King on his own MB in September 2005, where the patrons wrote a birthday story for King. King praised it with a short note. That note appeared on Bev Vincent's MB, but the hardcore collector here wants to know if, again, someone might have saved it in one way or another from King's site? And finally (that's a promise): Philtrum Press had a full-page advertisement for the online The Plant publication, in USA Today and Publishers Weekly. The ad has a short note by King (displayed in one of the Phantasmagoria newsletters that I have). Does anyone have the USA Today/Publishers Weekly with the ad? Sorry for my ramblings, I've just become more and more "obsessive" trying to find everything King has published, even the "less important" pieces such as these.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    S/L Joyland....

$150 for an S/L Joyland too high? I missing something?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

The cheapest one on eBay is $495, which is "about $150 too high", meaning he thinks it's worth $350.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    The cheapest one on eBay is $495, which is "about $150 too high", meaning he thinks it's worth $350.
    ahhhhhhhhhh.... got it. I'm brain dead today!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanishFan View Post
    Any help would be much appreciated here...I'm looking for info on the following:

1) King apparently wrote the official biography of Richard Bachman. It can be found on various websites, but I'm looking for info on when it was written and where it was first posted (or published if it was in some fanzine or something).
    On King's own MB nobody could help, not even the Moderator bothered to check into it, and people kept sending me the text of the Bachman Books intros, which was not what I asked for.

2) The US ARCs of The Green Mile, Bag of Bones and Hearts in Atlantis have letters from King to booksellers/reviewers. It seems like not all copies of them do, so they are likely scarce. Does anyone here have them and could perhaps do a scan or something? I do know some of the UK ARCs also has these letters, but I'm mostly interested in the US (first) ones.
    The Green Mile ARC letter is not the same as the Foreword: A Letter piece.

3) This is probably a bit of a stretch, but since this place is for the real collectors, I'll ask anyway: Way back in 2001, when readers submitted their writing samples on King's site (the On Writing Dick and Jane-exercises), a short note by King popped up, thanking the participants.
    The now defunct Needful Things website had the note on their site, but the first appearance (King's site) can't be found anywhere, not via Wayback. So does anyone here remembers it and perhaps (a stretch, I know) saved it as a pdf or printed it out? The same with a short comment by King on his own MB in September 2005, where the patrons wrote a birthday story for King.
    King praised it with a short note.
    That note appeared on Bev Vincent's MB, but the hardcore collector here wants to know if, again, someone might have saved it in one way or another from King's site? And finally (that's a promise): Philtrum Press had a full-page advertisement for the online The Plant publication, in USA Today and Publishers Weekly.
    The ad has a short note by King (displayed in one of the Phantasmagoria newsletters that I have). Does anyone have the USA Today/Publishers Weekly with the ad?

Sorry for my ramblings, I've just become more and more "obsessive" trying to find everything King has published, even the "less important" pieces such as these.
    Those looks interesting. Sorry that I cannot help.
    May I suggest that you make your post "clearer" to read, by adding spaces and going to the next line, such as your quoted message above? (instead of one giant block of text)
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Banned DanishFan is on a distinguished road

Yes, of course, I can see it needed some more consideration and paragraphs

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AKC View Post
    S/L Joyland....

Quote Originally Posted by mistercrowley View Post
    I have one available Akc if your interested pm me
    PP Gift Payment sent......and THAT is how we do things!

Thanks!

AKC

+ Reply to Thread
Page 144 of 344 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 194 244 ... LastLast