Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 344 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 187 237 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,425 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

I don't know if anyone has any number 54 s/l but that is the number I have decided to go after. All of my newer s/l are 54 (dr. Sleep, the shining, dark man).

Let me know if you have any and we can figure out trades or whatever.

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a s/l salem's lot.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have a spare "Sketches" chapbook by Vincent Chong from The Shining for sale?

Thanks.

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

COTW Art Portfolio #161

Citizen of Gilead killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne will become famous soon enough killbourne's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wanted: SALEM'S LOT S/L

Traveler bookcollector#1 is on a distinguished road

Can anyone tell me what the going rate is for Scribner uncorrected proof of Doctor Sleep in good condition? Any ideas on how rare/common they are? Any info you can provide is much appreciated!

Publisher: Scribner (USA).
    Year of publication: 2013.
    State: Advance uncorrected proof.
    Print run: unknown

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bookcollector#1 View Post
    Can anyone tell me what the going rate is for Scribner uncorrected proof of Doctor Sleep in good condition? Any ideas on how rare/common they are? Any info you can provide is much appreciated!

Publisher: Scribner (USA).
    Year of publication: 2013.
    State: Advance uncorrected proof.
    Print run: unknown
    Did you just buy one?

[/QUOTE]Did you just buy one?[/QUOTE]

No but I saw that one on ebay yesterday & recently had the chance to purchase one just like it but passed it up. I guess I didn't realize proofs were so valuable. I personally don't collect proofs but if anyone is interested I'll see if I can still get my hands on it?

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

I personally don't collect proofs but if anyone is interested I'll see if I can still get my hands on it?
    I'm interested. Do you recall the asking price?

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I considered selling mine for a while but decided not to, at least to really know how scarce it's.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Quote Originally Posted by carlosdetweiller View Post

I personally don't collect proofs but if anyone is interested I'll see if I can still get my hands on it?
    I'm interested. Do you recall the asking price?
    Guess they realized how valuable they were, their price went from $100 in Dec. to currently $800...
    Guess I should've snatched it up when it was $100.

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=bookcollector#1;832816]

I'm interested. Do you recall the asking price?[/QUOTE

Guess they realized how valuable they were, their price went from $100 in Dec. to currently $800...

They might not be as rare as all that. Admittedly I don't have one yet but, just since yesterday when I posted that I needed one, I have been contacted by three people who have copies. I guess waiting silently for one to appear for sale was the wrong tactic.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

[QUOTE=carlosdetweiller;832824]

I'm interested. Do you recall the asking price?[/QUOTE

They might not be as rare as all that. Admittedly I don't have one yet but, just since yesterday when I posted that I needed one, I have been contacted by three people who have copies. I guess waiting silently for one to appear for sale was the wrong tactic.
    Agreed. So now i am speaking up too!! If the price is reasonable, i would like a proof of Dr. Sleep. PM me please!

Ok, now that I know a very liitle more about these proofs I'm really kicking myself. Because it's easily accessible to me, I'm thinking I'd maybe like it for my collection. What would be a reasonable offer? I've never dealt with this particular seller previously & hate to offend them or be taken advantage of as this is all new territory to me.

ETA - Or if anyone here has one to sell?...

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok, now that I know a very liitle more about these proofs I'm really kicking myself. Because it's easily accessible to me, I'm thinking I'd maybe like it for my collection. What would be a reasonable offer? I've never dealt with this particular seller previously & hate to offend them or be taken advantage of as this is all new territory to me.

ETA - Or if anyone here has one to sell?...
    Could you post a picture of the proof? That would give us a better idea on condition, etc.

John

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Count me in too. I have been watching and waiting. If someone is looking to sell,I'm very interested. THANKS!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone out there have matching numbered Talisman, Black House and the two book Artist signed?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a Gunslinger 1st/1st flatsigned by Michael Whelan.

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

looking for one of the CD custom slipcases made for the TPB of JOYLAND (not the Collector ones for the HC).
    send me a PM if you have one for sale/trade.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for:

Prime Evil limited edition. PC is fine (preferred actually)
    Book of the Dead trade hardcover

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for IT S/L. Will pay or have The Shining S/L for trade.

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony will become famous soon enough Tony will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

I'm also looking for an IT S/L with either a Shining S/L or Doctor Sleep S/L for trade.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Any S/L in #459!!!!!!!! I may have one to trade and WILL PAY ALL shipping.... please guys n gals... let me know if you have my magic number Thanks!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Need the 2 UK trade 1st editions of Doctor Sleep, if you have one or both to part with let me know.
    Thanks

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a US trade 1st.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 344 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 187 237 ... LastLast