Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 344 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have a blackhouse s/l traycase they could sell me?
    Thanks

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Just a bump .... looking for a single digit Insomnia and The Stand Portfolio #729!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

One of my tiny sub-collections is 'US mass-market and trade paperback 1st printings' and I'm looking for nice 1/1 copies of the following books:

Mass-market PBs
    The Stand
    The Dead Zone
    Firestarter
    Danse Macabre
    Pet Sematary
    The Eyes of the Dragon
    The Talisman
    Thinner
    Skeleton Crew
    IT
    Misery

Trade PBs
    Danse Macabre
    The Bachman Books

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    One of my tiny sub-collections is 'US mass-market and trade paperback 1st printings' and I'm looking for nice 1/1 copies of the following books:

Mass-market PBs
    The Stand
    The Dead Zone
    Firestarter
    Danse Macabre
    Pet Sematary
    The Eyes of the Dragon
    The Talisman
    Thinner
    Skeleton Crew
    IT
    Misery

Trade PBs
    Danse Macabre
    The Bachman Books

I have about 4 copies of Misery, none in good shape. I am not even sure what printing they are, but it has the second cover with Stephen King in full harlequin gear on the second page. i think they are alot of fun! Have you seen it?

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, I know the one you're talking about. Pretty cool! However, I'm really looking for some nice and shiny 1st printings. Not easy!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Getting a true 1st/1st of the mass paperback Firestarter is a real challenge. I have three states:

1. Black cover with "By the Author of The Dead Zone" blurb on the cover.
    2. White cover with "By the Author of The Dead Zone" blurb on the cover.
    3. White cover with "By the Author of The Dead Zone and Cujo" on the cover.

The third state is the only one I've ever seen. All the subsequent printings had that blurb (that included the Cujo reference) on the cover.

All have the number line starting with a "1". According to my records, only a total of about 50,000 of these were done, and all were included in a boxed set with The Dead Zone and Cujo paperbacks. I don't own one of the boxed sets, though.

John

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Looking for a Fine/Fine (or true NF+) 1st/1st HC of FIRESTARTER.

Gunslinger Apprentice RIC #520 will become famous soon enough RIC #520 will become famous soon enough

Do anyone have matching numbers 3 book set of LSOE(2) and WTTKH that is available for purchase?
    Wanted:
    DT1 Gunslinger S/L #96
    Any DT or DT related books #96

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RIC #520 View Post
    Do anyone have matching numbers 3 book set of LSOE(2) and WTTKH that is available for purchase?
    Is there a mistake in your signature? I don't think there ever was a #520 Gunslinger.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

FIRESTARTER 1st EDITION BOX SETS

Gunslinger Apprentice RIC #520 will become famous soon enough RIC #520 will become famous soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RIC #520 View Post
    Is there a mistake in your signature? I don't think there ever was a #520 Gunslinger.
    I can still want one even though the chances of finding it is slim... I think my chances for finding a #520 would be about the same a hitting the Lotto when you don’t buy a ticket..
    Wanted:
    DT1 Gunslinger S/L #96
    Any DT or DT related books #96

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Ric, there were only 500 s/l Gunslinger editions. There wasn't one with the number 520.

John

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

most of us have had to find another number to fill that spot. I would LOVE to find a #32 or #214 gunslinger but im gonna have to be happy with my #306

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone has an IT Gift ed. for sale?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Anyone has an IT Gift ed. for sale?
    I thought Simon had one up on Bett's

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

David sold them all.

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I asked for a It gift edition first Ari... get in line
    First place I checked was Bett's but he doesn't have any atm.
    And it seems that there is some pita on ebay that is running up the prices on these, last 2 I was watching went for 168 and 160, both with a bidder with 0 feedback.
    Christine

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ChristineB View Post
    I asked for a It gift edition first Ari... get in line
    First place I checked was Bett's but he doesn't have any atm.
    And it seems that there is some pita on ebay that is running up the prices on these, last 2 I was watching went for 168 and 160, both with a bidder with 0 feedback.
    I had one for sale here a few weeks ago with no takers - ended up selling it last week on eBay for $126

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeh I remember that one EL, it was one of the reasons I decided to go ahead an get one, since the price on them wasn't too far out of reach for me. Even since then there have only been 2 on ebay and both seemed to have been hijacked by the 0 feedback buyer (not saying I know it is the same person, it's just odd).
    Christine

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Only $107 at the moment, but two bids already

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...item2a29bd94e9

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post

Well there goes my high bid. Was crossing fingers it would not be posted But seriously I bid on this, but there might be a risk based on the sellers feedback so just be careful. The way these auctions have been going all the bids are within the last 30min.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry pal! Fingers crossed you get it....

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry pal! Fingers crossed you get it....
    That is ok I honestly know I will not win it based on the last 8 tries, but it is ok I was able to purchase 2 yesterday. I had already bid on the one you mentioned a while ago so if I win great if I do not I am already covered.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default IT

Quote Originally Posted by Coulrophobia View Post

Well there goes my high bid. Was crossing fingers it would not be posted But seriously I bid on this, but there might be a risk based on the sellers feedback so just be careful. The way these auctions have been going all the bids are within the last 30min.
    I know its a little more but I saw one for sale over at Dolso site for $145 if he still has it.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    I know its a little more but I saw one for sale over at Dolso site for $145 if he still has it.
    Thank you very much for the information.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 344 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast