Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 344 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

You just missed out on a HF auction for a UK S/L The Twelve. Went for $56. Or did you? LOL
    Nope, didn't miss it Bill ... already have that one.

However, Niels, I do need that second version of De Oversteek and the bottom De Twaalf (has that one been released yet?)
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I was the one who won this. I'm now officially looking for Part 2!

John

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Any plans for them when you get part two John? Keeping them as is? unique binding posibility?

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll keep them as is. I don't believe in any type of modifications. Just me, I guess.

John

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I'll keep them as is. I don't believe in any type of modifications. Just me, I guess.

John
    How many different book blocks do you have now?
    I remember selling you my Salem's Lot a few years back.
    Mark Twain

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    Looking for the unsigned Scream Press Skeleton Crew. Damaged or flawed with no slip case or dust jacket would be considered.
    I picked one of these up some years ago and have wondered what I might do with it. Trying to find my history of this item. I believe I bought it from an artist who had received it as a sample.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    How many different book blocks do you have now?
    I remember selling you my Salem's Lot a few years back.
    Kyle, I currently have a total of eight F&Gs (the Talisman will be number nine). I still own the Centipede Salem's Lot block too, although I don't consider that to be an F&G. I keep them all in archival plastic bags stacked on a shelf. I've never been able to come up with a good way to display them.

John

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

How rare is the first paperback release Of IT in Mint/Near Mint condition? I lost mine, and eBay seems to be a wasteland of zombie looking offerings. Thank you for any information you can provide.

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would think the phrase "mint condition paper back" is an oxymoron for a book of this age. And in the case of his books almost non-existant, I'm sure they exist somewhere, but it may be a long time before you find one for a title of this age. But, this would be the place to start, if anyone has one I'm sure it's someone here.
    Christine

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ChristineB View Post
    I would think the phrase "mint condition paper back" is an oxymoron for a book of this age. And in the case of his books almost non-existant, I'm sure they exist somewhere, but it may be a long time before you find one for a title of this age. But, this would be the place to start, if anyone has one I'm sure it's someone here.
    Yeah I sort of slipped back into my comic book days when I wrote Mint. So I guess I should say as close to Fine as I can get.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I've got two in almost Minty fresh condition, bought straight off the rack, never read and stored carefully. But they are, alas, not for sale.

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I've got two in almost Minty fresh condition, bought straight off the rack, never read and stored carefully. But they are, alas, not for sale.

That is exactly how I purchased mine the day of release. The recent floods took care of that. Thank you for the image I will keep it as reference.

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking to buy a copy of the gift edition of IT 25th Anniversary. Please PM me if you have one you would like to sell. Already checked Bett's, no joy there.
    Christine

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking to buy THE STAND Signed Deluxe PM me if you have one...need the $$$...and willing to negotiate!

G
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Anyone have a 1/1 Viking hardcover copy of IT in F/F? Thanks!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking to buy a copy of Justin Cronin´s The Passage UK ARC.

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Looking to trade Secretary of Dreams to have same numbers for first and second edition!

I have SoD Part 1 number 565
    I have SoD Part 2 number 614

Probably someone wants to help me and have one of the numbers. Costs for shipping and a bomus payment is on me of course!

I also look for a 1/1 Salems Lot and 1/1 Shining in minimum vg/vg-condition!

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Looking for numbered S/L Full Dark, No Stars in F/F condition. Thanks

FOUND!.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have an extra LSOE gift edition slip case they would like to sell to me? if so shoot me an email or PM
    thanks

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    Anyone have an extra LSOE gift edition slip case they would like to sell to me? if so shoot me an email or PM
    thanks
    You could probably get one from Grant books.

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    thanks
    I have tried emailingthem about 3 times in the last 2 months asking about different things. Even emailed robert directly based of the email someone listed here.....I have not received any responses from Robert or from Grant Books.
    Thats why I was asking here, even willing to take a slightly dinged or scratched one

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I just PM'd you.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

thanks
    I have tried emailingthem about 3 times in the last 2 months asking about different things. Even emailed robert directly based of the email someone listed here.....I have not received any responses from Robert or from Grant Books.
    Thats why I was asking here, even willing to take a slightly dinged or scratched one
    Of course a better idea (though slightly more expensive) is to get a "Dolso" case for it!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

More examples of the fantastic service from Grant publishing.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I just PM'd you.

Got it and thanks !! let you know what happens

+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 344 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 202 ... LastLast