Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 344 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    The Green Mile (paperback set)
    Danse Macabre
    The Bachman Books
    Skeleton Crew
    The Running Man (US first)
    Still looking for these in fine condition (with no success).
    No success finding them, or no success obtaining them for a "song"?

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, my guess is they can be found, but the price is going to reflect their condition.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Reserved - Not paid
    Gift Edition 30th Anniversary Cujo
    Gift Edition 30th Anniversary Firestarter

???
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Reserved - Not paid
    Gift Edition 30th Anniversary Cujo
    Gift Edition 30th Anniversary Firestarter

???
    Indeed. What's the info on CUJO and FIRESTARTER??

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I am thinking that is meant to be Christine and Pet Sematary....at least i hope so because i can't afford to many more books !!!

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    I am thinking that is meant to be Christine and Pet Sematary....at least i hope so because i can't afford to many more books !!!
    I agree - just checked the PS publishing newsletter that was sent a few weeks back about the announcement - no mention of cujo or firestarter

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    I agree - just checked the PS publishing newsletter that was sent a few weeks back about the announcement - no mention of cujo or firestarter

I am confused.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So are those, or something we didnt hear about?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    So are those, or something we didnt hear about?
    nope just wrote the wrong books down. so sorry. i was sick yesterday and today.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    The Green Mile (paperback set)
    Danse Macabre
    The Bachman Books
    Skeleton Crew
    The Running Man (US first)
    Still looking for these in fine condition (with no success).
    No success finding them, or no success obtaining them for a "song"?
    No success finding them in good condition. Nothing to do with money. They're out there, sure, but I can't seem to find any in good condition (The Running Man and Danse Macabre, especially) regardless of price.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Should have been here for the quiz/test/interesting/bizarre thread.
    I gave away (to the winner) a VG+ Running Man .

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Looking for the unsigned Scream Press Skeleton Crew. Damaged or flawed with no slip case or dust jacket would be considered.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    Looking for the unsigned Scream Press Skeleton Crew. Damaged or flawed with no slip case or dust jacket would be considered.
    Interesting; I didn't even know there was an unsigned version. On a related note, was there an unsigned/Gift edition of FIRESTARTER?

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    Interesting; I didn't even know there was an unsigned version. On a related note, was there an unsigned/Gift edition of FIRESTARTER?
    Since people keep talking about these unsigned limited editions, David at Betts has 2 copies of the Limited edition Danse Macabre, that are unsigned if anyone is interested !

cc94Danse Macabre - Everest House 1981 Limited Ed 1 of 35 copies designated Publisher's Copy. No limitation page, signature or tipped in photo. Damage to slipcase. With photocopy of Thompson letter
    $600
    $450
    $400
    cc94bDanse Macabre - Everest House 1981 Limited Ed 1 of 35 copies designated Publisher's Copy. No limitation page, signature or tipped in photo. Damage to slipcase Unsigned VG
    $500
    $400
    $350

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Ssssshhhhhhhhhh! You don't want people knowing you haven't checked out the Catalogue...

There are 25 unsigned editions. For the price they show up for, I think they are quite cool and would settle for one myself if I was in the hunt.

Oh and there is no gift edition or unsigned edition of Firestarter that I am aware of.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Ssssshhhhhhhhhh! You don't want people knowing you haven't checked out the Catalogue...

There are 25 unsigned editions. For the price they show up for, I think they are quite cool and would settle for one myself if I was in the hunt.

Oh and there is no gift edition or unsigned edition of Firestarter that I am aware of.
    Okay, thanks for the clarification r.e. SKELETON CREW (learn something new every day!), and figured that unfortunately was the case for FIRESTARTER.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Since people keep talking about these unsigned limited editions, David at Betts has 2 copies of the Limited edition Danse Macabre, that are unsigned if anyone is interested !

cc94Danse Macabre - Everest House 1981 Limited Ed 1 of 35 copies designated Publisher's Copy. No limitation page, signature or tipped in photo. Damage to slipcase. With photocopy of Thompson letter
    $600
    $450
    $400
    cc94bDanse Macabre - Everest House 1981 Limited Ed 1 of 35 copies designated Publisher's Copy. No limitation page, signature or tipped in photo. Damage to slipcase Unsigned VG
    $500
    $400
    $350
    I got one of those for $50 a year or two ago. It did not come with a slipcase or letter and was listed on eBay as a 1st edition (with trade edition DJ). Someone here on the forum noticed that some things were 'off' compared to a regular first edition (for example the red edges of the text block) but nobody made any move to buy the book - so I grabbed it. Bad photo:

The difference between this publisher's copy and the Skeleton Crew PC is (I think) that the Danse Macabre PC does not have a limitation page and tipped-in photo and is therefore physically different from the S/L, whereas the Skeleton Crew PC just lacks King's and Potter's sigs.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I sure would like to get an original slipcase and (photocopy of) publisher's letter for the Danse Macabre PC, by the way!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post

Never checked the "Catalog"!!!! Blasphemy!!!!

The Catalog is your friend!!!!

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

If anyone knows the whereabouts of gunslinger or Drawing of the three #214 or #32 I would be seriously in your debt!!!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for fine foreign language printings/editions of The Passage and The Twelve by Justin Cronin. Have found them on a few bookseller sites, but prices are insane ($50 - $60 for a paperback). I've got German, Italian, Greek, Spanish, and French copies of The Passage on the way, looking for any others; I know they exist at least from Brazil, Argentina and China.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

From Argentina is the spanish copy. The only collectible that I might seek for you is one of the press copies.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd swear I had a listing for a copy with a different cover other than El Pasaje; I'll see if I can find it again. PM'ing you Ari, thanks.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Looking for fine foreign language printings/editions of The Passage and The Twelve by Justin Cronin. Have found them on a few bookseller sites, but prices are insane ($50 - $60 for a paperback). I've got German, Italian, Greek, Spanish, and French copies of The Passage on the way, looking for any others; I know they exist at least from Brazil, Argentina and China.
    You just missed out on a HF auction for a UK S/L The Twelve. Went for $56. Or did you? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 344 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast