Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 344 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 200 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 8586

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Kingfan

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    anyone have any of the more common 1/1s for sale? im looking for stuff like cujo, firestarter, pet cemetery, etc. just let me know!
    Hi,
    what condition are you looking for? I have some 1st ed early books in near fine condition I could sell you if your interested.
    also im always up for a trade if you would rather trade something for them that's fine as well.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Looking for a FIRESTARTER 1st HC, UK or US, in Fine/Fine condition...though NF/NF would be okay, if both truly NF. Also looking for Gift Editions of FULL DARK, NO STARS and/or ???? (INSOMNIA? DESPERATION? Or ??). Don't have any Kings to trade, but have these to trade in any combination. All are Fine/Fine, or minimally NF/NF:

WORLDS ENOUGH AND TIME, Dan Simmons, trade HC

SEAL TEAM SIX, Weston Ochse, ARC tpb

MULTIPLEX FANDANGO, Weston Ochse, S/L HC

BLACK WINGS HAS MY ANGEL, tpb reprint

CATACOMBS, John Farris, Centipede Press HC (note: significant binding errors in rear of book that wipes out the last few pages of the novel and most of the afterword).

BY WIZARD OAK, Peter Crowther, Earthling Pub. S/L HC

OCTOBER DARK, David Herter, Earthling Pub. S/L HC w/ manuscript page

Edward Bryant, AMONG THE DEAD, signed/inscribed (“For Lou”), 1st trade HC

MY ROSE & MY GLOVE, Harvey Jacobs, Midnight House HC, #39/500

Some Kent Harrington HC 1sts published by Dennis McMillan, some signed

NECROPOLIS, Tim Waggoner, 1st HC, Five Star, signed

FAR LANDS, OTHER DAYS, E. Hoffman Price, Carcosa Press HC...very cool (and huge!) collection of old pulp tales by Karl Edward Wagner’s Press, great dj art

URN AND WILLOW, Scott Thomas, tpb

THE MAD & THE MACABRE, Jeff Strand and Michael McBride, signed.

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    I'm also interested in a 1st/1st trade hardcover of WOTC signed by Bernie Wrightson, I missed the one that Bett's had.
    When I purchased an extra WOTC Artist Copy recently I glanced at my bookshelves and did not spot any WOTC trade to compare...
    Could not figure why until and wondered WTH .....after a mild panic ..it took me a couple hours before I realized for some stupid reason they were in a cabinet in another room.
    I have , two WOTC signed by Bernie Wrightson, two WOTC signed by Stephen King and a HB Advanced reader with Letter as well as unsigned 1st/1st.
    so...

I would consider selling or trading a 1st/1st trade hardcover of WOTC signed by Bernie Wrightson

How much was Betts getting for it?

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

$25.00-$30.00.....

Traveler creepshow kid is on a distinguished road creepshow kid's Avatar

Default CREEPSHOW!!!!

i am trying to track down a few creepshow related gems to complete my collection! if you have creepshow items you are looking to get rid of p.m. me!

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can you please be a bit more specific?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by creepshow kid View Post
    i am trying to track down a few creepshow related gems to complete my collection! if you have creepshow items you are looking to get rid of p.m. me!
    Welcome to the site. I merged your thread into out King Books/Items Wanted thread.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a IT gift edition, going to downgrade and sell my S/L i think

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Too bad you did not post this yesterday. CD had a 40% off sale that ended last night.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

The gift edition has been sold out for months now.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    I've got a gift edition to swap for your S/L

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Well waddya know....you're right.

I don't recall this announcement.

That being said, CD has had several 50% off sales in the last few months....and you were able to get a GE of IT during these sales (I know because I purchased a couple).
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    I thnik I might grab few of Grants WTTKH gift ed. before there gone ( beautifull book and case ) ...

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok...Looking for the following:

Gunslinger (DT1)

Viking "revised" Proof/ARC
    Grant Proof/ARC (probably can't afford)

THE STAND S/L (Any Number)

-Gabriel
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by thegunslinger41 View Post

Gunslinger (DT1)

-Gabriel
    There is a Stand s/l on ebay currently at $1050
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...item2ec5fc9026

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

cool! Will keep my eyes on it. Thanks bud for the heads up.

G
    NEED:

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger (DT1)

-Gabriel
    Gabriel, there was never a Grant proof of The Gunslinger. There were a small number of F&Gs (Folded and Gathered) done.

John

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

Gunslinger (DT1)

-Gabriel
    Gabriel, there was never a Grant proof of The Gunslinger. There were a small number of F&Gs (Folded and Gathered) done.

John
    Ahhh..ok, cool. Then I just need the VIKING proof! Anyone want to part with theirs??

NEED:

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

There are only a handful Viking Gunslinger proofs (literally) and I would be surprised if any of the owners I know would part with theirs... but who knows?

You sure picked out one of the hardest books to get a proof of!!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post

Gunslinger (DT1)

-Gabriel

That's one hot King collector.

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

bookmint (the seller) is George Beahm. I think the model is his daughter, but might be his wife.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The box could be repaired, but at $1,050 I would look for a mint copy and not screw with it.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Books paid for and waiting:

S/L Shining Gift Edition Shining
    Screamplay
    Ghost of Darkland County
    S/L Dr. Sleep Gift Edition Dr. Sleep

Reserved - Not paid
    Gift Edition 30th Anniversary Cujo
    Gift Edition 30th Anniversary Firestarter

Thats alot of money for 35 days after xmas!

Gunslinger Apprentice Clacke will become famous soon enough Clacke's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post

Gunslinger (DT1)

-Gabriel

That's one hot King collector.
    I love the Q & A further down the page.

Q: Hi, does the girl come with the book as well? I'm only asking as that would greatly increase the value

A: You can ask Laura's husband, who is 6 feet, 3 inches, and is a former Marine, teaches firearm safety and owns several handguns and a rifle, and currently teaches self-defense, with and without weapons, for a military contractor. Or not.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    The Green Mile (paperback set)
    Danse Macabre
    The Bachman Books
    Skeleton Crew
    The Running Man (US first)
    Still looking for these in fine condition (with no success).
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 344 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 150 200 ... LastLast