Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 250 of 344 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 248 249 250 251 252 260 300 ... LastLast
Results 6,226 to 6,250 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Desperation signed on the bookplate. Anyone have one to sell?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm looking to just see one.
    If it exists, hopefully a member will at least show one.
    Post# 12237 on the collecting questions thread. Just posted half an hour a go

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Desperation signed on the bookplate. Anyone have one to sell?

Not sure I have ever seen one that was not in affixed to a copy of Desperation.

I actually have the flyer from the specific event these were given out at.
    No I want the book too. Haha. Not just the bookplate.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Looking for the blue version of the Colorado Kid 3 book set slipcase. I have the green one, but could use the blue one for the artist set.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    Looking for the blue version of the Colorado Kid 3 book set slipcase. I have the green one, but could use the blue one for the artist set.
    Reputable seller in UK has one for sale on Ebay. he offers 10% discount if ordered through his website (sk-books.com). Keith has had these for a while though, so might be worth a direct email to sales@sk-books.com and see if he will do a deal.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Reputable seller in UK has one for sale on Ebay. he offers 10% discount if ordered through his website (sk-books.com). Keith has had these for a while though, so might be worth a direct email to sales@sk-books.com and see if he will do a deal.
    Thanks for the info, Simon. I actually have a few of his items on my watch list.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I've worked with Keith a number of times and found him to be very reliable.

John

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Default Sleeping Beauties UK 1st

Well, good news. My SB UK 1st finally arrived after a trip to Brazil. Let's just say the extra travel did not bode well for the poor thing. That being said, is there anyone in the US that has a spare UK 1st/1st? I had read about a lot of people getting later printings from their Waterstones pre-order. Mine is actually a first printing, but that's about all it has going for it. Thanks.
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    I've worked with Keith a number of times and found him to be very reliable.

John
    I’ve bought from him before too, and always found him to be easy to deal with. Order direct from his website at SK-Books.com as Simon said previously
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Colorado Kid Traycase 1/33 Miller version. Prefer a PC.

I just scrolled to find this post, but now I see it’s the Miller one you want. SK-Books.com has PC copies of Chadbourne and Potter s/l listed. Not cheap though...
    Wanted:

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Thank you Simon! I will look into it
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking for the following and I'm happy to pay shipping both ways. The numbers I have to trade are in brackets:

Wizard & Glass H & S UK S/L #157/500 (#449 to trade)
    Wind Through The Keyhole H & S UK S/L #157/200 (#63 to trade)
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157/1000 (#187 to trade)

Also on the lookout for IT S/L, a PC copy
    Wanted:

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I'm looking for:
    • TWTTK S/L, any number
    • The Gunslinger S/L, any number
    • Hen's tooth, right lower molar preferred.

HBJ

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    I'm looking for:
    • TWTTK S/L, any number
    • The Gunslinger S/L, any number
    • Hen's tooth, right lower molar preferred.

HBJ
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Outstanding!

John F. Kennedy Rugger will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for: The Eyes Of The Dragon Art Portfolio #3
    Please Pm me if you have it or any information as to where it can be found. Thanks.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Regulators S/L
    Dolans S/L (both)
    Danse S/L

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If anyone has extra Sleeping Beauties slipcase from Cemetery Dance - please PM me! Cheers
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    He will only do 10% off only. I would like it to replace my green one, but I don't need it. I will hold off for now.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I need a fine copy of the German Duddits in hardcover... I need the dust jacket as my copy is pretty scrappy.. book is good.. but dust jacket sucks
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about

Looking for an extra slipcase for ‘Salem’s Lot CD Gift Edition. Also on the hunt for DT IV S/L PC copy.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by _PCC_ View Post
    Looking for an extra slipcase for ‘Salem’s Lot CD Gift Edition. Also on the hunt for DT IV S/L PC copy.
    Have you contacted CD directly? They may have spares still.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I need a fine copy of the German Duddits in hardcover... I need the dust jacket as my copy is pretty scrappy.. book is good.. but dust jacket sucks
    The problem with the Duddits hardcover... it was the world's first edition, almost all original wrapped books own collectors, have already asked the publisher if they maybe have SOME covers.....

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not strictly a King item, but something I need pretty quickly....

Does anyone in the UK have a spare copy of the IDW NOS4A2/Wraith Deluxe Limited Edition, they would be willing to sell?

Also looking to buy a copy of the UK Limited Hardcover of Joe Hill's Horns, if anyone in the UK has a spare copy for sale?

I will be attending the Joe Hill book signing event in Birmingham on 6th November and I'm hoping to get these inscribed....

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    The problem with the Duddits hardcover... it was the world's first edition, almost all original wrapped books own collectors, have already asked the publisher if they maybe have SOME covers.....
    Can you let me know what they say? Thanks Frank

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Can you let me know what they say? Thanks Frank

Yes of cause, you are on my DUDDITS dustjacket wanted list. :-)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 250 of 344 FirstFirst ... 150 200 240 248 249 250 251 252 260 300 ... LastLast