Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 244 of 344 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 242 243 244 245 246 254 294 ... LastLast
Results 6,076 to 6,100 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jnbball View Post
    What's the going rate for 1st/1st Viking Dark Tower books 1-4? Anybody have them for sale?
    I know of a full set for $225 It is on the FB site I am on..
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    What's the going rate for 1st/1st Viking Dark Tower books 1-4? Anybody have them for sale?
    I think I may be on that same site...Maybe...there are so many it's hard to tell. I'll take a look. Thank you sir.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think I may be on that same site...Maybe...there are so many it's hard to tell. I'll take a look. Thank you sir.
    I think you are too! Make an offer of $175... she will take it
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

LOL, I have to find the damn post first...

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL, I have to find the damn post first...
    It's in the Stephen King and All Things Horror Book Collectors: Buy, Sell & Trade Group - look for Christina McElhaney Benson

Edit - wrong one - my Bad.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Found a set

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a Dark Dreamers S/L. Lower number with all the signatures. Found a copy.... but it Was in bad shape. Anyone here have one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for Billy blockade - CD version 1/1 w card (doesn't need slipcase - can still get that from CD)
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Country
    Country Flag

I only need two anthologies now to complete my collection after a friend got me a copy of Dark Dreamers (low number so has all sigs!).... for a price that was awesome!!! I need a Book of Horrors AND House Next Door!! Anyone?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I only need two anthologies now to complete my collection after a friend got me a copy of Dark Dreamers (low number so has all sigs!).... for a price that was awesome!!! I need a Book of Horrors AND House Next Door!! Anyone?
    I'm pretty sure I have a couple of copies of A Book of Horrors -- which edition were you looking for?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    I'm pretty sure I have a couple of copies of A Book of Horrors -- which edition were you looking for?
    Signed limited one that was signed by king

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Looking for a few things.....

Need a Charlie-Choo-Choo UK First Edition Anomaly version

Also looking for a F/VF BOOK only of The Gunslinger Grant 1st Edition

Also looking for a VF copy of IT (First Edition of course)

-Gabriel
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have an extra as new "Charlie-Choo-Choo UK First Edition Anomaly version"
    I don't know what there going for ... toss me an offer.

Quote Originally Posted by thegunslinger41 View Post
    Need a Charlie-Choo-Choo UK First Edition Anomaly version

Also looking for a F/VF BOOK only of The Gunslinger Grant 1st Edition

Also looking for a VF copy of IT (First Edition of course)

-Gabriel

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

anyone have a king signed 1st... of anything really and doesn't have to be in perfect shape. For a friend new to collecting and would like to buy it for her as a gift. Something around a $100 bucks or so. Hanks all

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a King signed drink ticket from the George Mason event. Can't find anything else collectible signed by King that is worth $100 or less.

P.S. the ticket is not for sale unless I had an offer I can't refuse.

Why not a legitimate King signed BCE? I'm sure at $100, they can be found.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I have a King signed drink ticket from the George Mason event. Can't find anything else collectible signed by King that is worth $100 or less.

P.S. the ticket is not for sale unless I had an offer I can't refuse.

Why not a legitimate King signed BCE? I'm sure at $100, they can be found.
    I think a book is VG condition that he signed a million of.. might be able to find one of those was my thought. A damaged Revival or End of Watch maybe?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I think you are going to be hard pressed to find a signed 1st edition for under $100 that does not have SERIOUS condition issues.

You might t want to consider a BCE or later printing or a paperback......or raise your spending level.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    I think you are going to be hard pressed to find a signed 1st edition for under $100 that does not have SERIOUS condition issues.

You might t want to consider a BCE or later printing or a paperback......or raise your spending level.
    Yeah I thought so but worth a try. ANyone got a EOW or Revival for $150?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Sent you an email.....
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Country
    Country Flag

Default King Books/Items Wanted

Pretty Pony.... regular gift slipcased.. anyone have a copy? Doesnt have to be perfect. thanks
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Pretty Pong... regular gift slipcased.. anyone have a copy? Doesnt have to be perfect. thanks
    I have a pretty shitty one Been trying to figure out what to do with it lately

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I used to be pretty good at Pong. Does that count?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

GEE I do believe the title of the book you are looking for is....

But I could be WRONG.
    COME ON! SOMEBODY PONY UP.

Country
    Country Flag

My bad. iPhone + big fingers = pong

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My bad. iPhone + big fingers = pong
    Beer + Pong=
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 244 of 344 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 242 243 244 245 246 254 294 ... LastLast