Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 224 of 344 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 222 223 224 225 226 234 274 324 ... LastLast
Results 5,576 to 5,600 of 8586

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

I just recently purchased the Subterranean Press's The Shining S/L. The seller didn't have the dust jacket. SP doesn't have an extra jackets either. So, I am looking for the dust jacket to purchase. I have never owned this book before. Is the SP gift edition jacket the exact same? I'd hate to shop for that edition just to steal the jacket from it, then that would need a jacket lol.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    I just recently purchased the Subterranean Press's The Shining S/L. The seller didn't have the dust jacket. SP doesn't have an extra jackets either. So, I am looking for the dust jacket to purchase. I have never owned this book before. Is the SP gift edition jacket the exact same? I'd hate to shop for that edition just to steal the jacket from it, then that would need a jacket lol.
    The DJ was specifically created for the S/l because of the issue with rubbing and colour transference onto the inside of the tray case. It was originally never intended to have a dust jacket.

The gift edition DJ is totally different.

The catalog is your friend...

Limited

Gift
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Thanks Stroppy. Now I need to hunt one down
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a CD Joyland paperback slipcase.

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    I sold one to one of the people here. He does frequent this thread too. Not sure what he is doing with it at this moment. Perhaps greedily rubbing his hands before he PM's you? lol

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I sold one to one of the people here. He does frequent this thread too. Not sure what he is doing with it at this moment. Perhaps greedily rubbing his hands before he PM's you? lol

Hahaha youre probably right

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking for one of the Collector white Stand traycases with the window in the front. If anybody has one that they're willing to part with, send me a PM. Thanks!
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Stroppy. Now I need to hunt one down

I just sent you a PM. I have what you want.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    B!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

B!
    C!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

1st edition DOCTOR SLEEP U.K. HODDER & STOUGHTON (WHSmith cover).

My Mood
    Confused

Thanks Greg. All is good and not your fault at all. That is the USPS. Anyway, your mailbox is full! Thanks and take care!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking for a Dead Zone dust jacket in Near Fine or Fine condition. I just purchased a signed book, but the dj is price clipped. Thanks.

My Mood
    Confused

Hey Firemonkey66, I saw you were looking for the LSOE dust jacket in your signature. You were not able to get a hold of Grant Publishing?

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Firemonkey66, I saw you were looking for the LSOE dust jacket in your signature. You were not able to get a hold of Grant Publishing?
    I emailed on two separate occasions, probably separated by 3 or 4 weeks, and never received a reply. He has replied to my emails about other things in the past, so I assume his lack of a response was a sort of 'no' answer. I might try again after the new year just as a 'third times a charm' try.
    Looking for:

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    I emailed on two separate occasions, probably separated by 3 or 4 weeks, and never received a reply. He has replied to my emails about other things in the past, so I assume his lack of a response was a sort of 'no' answer. I might try again after the new year just as a 'third times a charm' try.
    What email are you using? I have had better luck with some over others.

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have an extra program from the UMaine Hearts In Suspension event?

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    I can't find the messages in the sent box of my regular e-mail account, so I must have messaged him through the 'contact us' function on the website. I never thought about it before, but maybe that was around the time the site was revamped or something. Hmmmm, what e-mail address have you had luck with?
    Looking for:

Country
    Country Flag

I can't find the messages in the sent box of my regular e-mail account, so I must have messaged him through the 'contact us' function on the website. I never thought about it before, but maybe that was around the time the site was revamped or something. Hmmmm, what e-mail address have you had luck with?
    This is the one I have for Robert: Grant Email

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Try that one first. If that doesn't work I usually just email Robert directly.
    I know for awhile the contact us link was pointed to Karen's email (No longer works there) so could have been an issue.

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Try that one first. If that doesn't work I usually just email Robert directly.
    I know for awhile the contact us link was pointed to Karen's email (No longer works there) so could have been an issue.
    Awesome, I will try that email. Thank you for bringing this up, I really appreciate it.
    Looking for:

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    1st edition DOCTOR SLEEP U.K. HODDER & STOUGHTON (WHSmith cover).
    THANK YOU...... Anubis2347

John F. Kennedy Geminii23 will become famous soon enough Geminii23's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If anyone has good First US Edition copies of the following, I would definitely be interested:

Pet Semetary
    Dead Zone
    Firestarter
    Carrie
    The Shining
    Night Shift
    Different Seasons

Thanks!
    “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” - Steve Jobs, Apple Inc. RIP

My Videos
    My Artwork

My Mood
    Confused

I am looking for a first/first of The Shining hardcover. I have a fine dust jacket, but my book has some small stains on the block pages. So, I am looking for a fine book to replace mine. If anyone knows of anyone or has one to sell, I am interested for my personal collection. Thank you for your time!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 224 of 344 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 222 223 224 225 226 234 274 324 ... LastLast