Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 344 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I guess I could do it as I am going to the UK at the end of next week...
    i am quite tight on cash just now, but if noone else can help you... and if you're paying everything... ^^
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd appreciate that a lot! I'm sending you an email!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Ari, good luck. Wish I could help.
    After a week or so this will be merged.
    Again, best of luck, and I hope one of our members comes through for you.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

the tshirts are sold out, except for the XS, XL & XXL sizes...
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Thanks for the clarification. I updated the Catalog to reflect the $95 issue price, as well as the $49.95 for the traycase.

I guess the only price missing is for the artist photos that were sold separately.
    If no one answers this question over the weekend, I've most likely got the answer on my computer at work. I can check on Monday.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

M-O-O-N Chooch is on a distinguished road Chooch's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the clarification. I updated the Catalog to reflect the $95 issue price, as well as the $49.95 for the traycase. I guess the only price missing is for the artist photos that were sold separately.
    Does anyone know where I can get one of the artist photo's ? That would look so sweet in the traycase
    If it weren't for integrity...what would you be? Ka is a wheel.....

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Chooch View Post
    Thanks for the clarification. I updated the Catalog to reflect the $95 issue price, as well as the $49.95 for the traycase. I guess the only price missing is for the artist photos that were sold separately.
    Does anyone know where I can get one of the artist photo's ? That would look so sweet in the traycase
    That could be a tough one Chooch. If I remember correctly only 25-35 of those artist picture sets became available.

You are right though, it does look good having the pictures

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    Attached Images

Gunslinger Apprentice blg is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Hey all,

I'm looking for a S/L Dark Tower IV and a S/L Dark Tower II. If anyone happens to have an extra of either, please send me a PM. I can do cash, trade, or cash + trade and have several books I could try to work into a trade, including a S/L Firestarter.

thanks.

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

patrick, did you ever find out the price of the salems lot artist photos?

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shnnrc01 View Post
    Oh crap, sorry, I totally forgot to check my computer at work and now it's the weekend again. I'll try to remember on Monday again.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger Apprentice batsker will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Chooch View Post
    This just came up on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Stephen-King-SAL...QQcmdZViewItem

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I am really hoping to finish putting together a set of 1st Ed DT books signed by the artists. I love all the artwork in the series. I need a DT3 signed by Dameron and a DT4 signed by McKean. I have a Second printing of Gunslinger signed by Whelan, but would like to get a first. Any help out there would be greatly appreciated. If anyone has one, or knows how I can get one signed (i.e. an appearance or other signing), please let me know.

Thanks in advance!!

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by batsker View Post
    I am really hoping to finish putting together a set of 1st Ed DT books signed by the artists. I love all the artwork in the series. I need a DT3 signed by Dameron and a DT4 signed by McKean. I have a Second printing of Gunslinger signed by Whelan, but would like to get a first. Any help out there would be greatly appreciated. If anyone has one, or knows how I can get one signed (i.e. an appearance or other signing), please let me know.

Thanks in advance!!
    I'm sure if you can contact Whelan and Dameron they'd be more than willing to sign a copy for you. McKean on the other hand..... thats a tough one! I've never seen a signed trade edition... I tried contactig him once and only got hold of his agent who said there was no way he could sign a book for me. Good luck!

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

He's on my "holy grail" list of sigs I want for fundraiser items too.

Maybe next year.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shnnrc01 View Post
    I finally found it. Here is the three-year-old email from our fellow member and friend, Tomas, that tipped me off. I bolded the relevant sentence.

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2006 12:41 PM
    To: Patrick
    Subject: A handful of 'Salem's Lot photos available

Betts books has 7 copies of the unbound Jerry Ulesmann photos available for $50 each. I know many of you have expressed interest in picking up a set of the unbound photos to complete your unsigned edtion & traycase. These will go exremely quickly. If you wind up reading this after today I'm sure they'll be gone.
    I can't control anyone's purchasing decisions but I would ask that if you found out about the photos from me you'd limit yourself to 1 set, so as many people can get copies as possible.
    Thanks much,
    Tomas Krynsky
    "The Collector" www.stephenkingcollector dot com
    At the time I called Betts and placed my order by phone, so no record other that I paid the $50 mentioned here.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Well...I talked with McKean as well last year (he was the main guest of a comic con here and he cancelled a week before the con started) and I asked him if I could send him the book to sign. He said "Of course, but I don't want the books to be damaged, so better wait until I visit Argentina"....

Well...sometimes it's best not to say anything...
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking for one of those 'Salem Lot traycases the SK Collector put out. If anyone can help, let me know. Thanks!
    Geoff

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by gguthrie View Post
    I'm looking for one of those 'Salem Lot traycases the SK Collector put out. If anyone can help, let me know. Thanks!
    Isn't he still offering them on the site at original price?
    "Bist du so feige, dass du Angst hast vor der Finsternis zwischen zwei Laternen? Willst du nur Laternen haben? Komm, Beckmann, weiter, bis zur nächsten Laterne". - Draussen vor der Tür - Borchert

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

No, I think you are thinking of the new Stand traycase. The Salem's Lot traycase is long sold out at the SK Collector's site.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Geoff-

I have a spare that I can sell you. PM me with an offer. He sold them for $58 I think?

Wiz

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I show $49.95 (without s/h), but with shipping $58 sounds right.

John

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Geoff-

I have a spare that I can sell you. PM me with an offer. He sold them for $58 I think?

Wiz
    Thanks Wiz, will do!
    Geoff

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    No, I think you are thinking of the new Stand traycase. The Salem's Lot traycase is long sold out at the SK Collector's site.
    WTF was I thinking?
    "Bist du so feige, dass du Angst hast vor der Finsternis zwischen zwei Laternen? Willst du nur Laternen haben? Komm, Beckmann, weiter, bis zur nächsten Laterne". - Draussen vor der Tür - Borchert

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I still need to get one of those, too. Anyone else have one laying around? If it's on my route I'll buy it and pay for lunch as a bonus!!

Otherwise, I'll pay shipping.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I have an extra of both the 'Salem's Lot case, and The Stand case. Both in original wrap, with sticker in place.
    Too bad your trip doesn't bring you to Northern California.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 344 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast