Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 344 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

The White! MonteGss is on a distinguished road MonteGss's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Ebay UK site has loads of 7 volume sets if you don't mind UK versions.
    Thank you. Is there a link from eBay to the UK version? Also, is PayPal and US dollars over the Internet an option for payment? Thanks again for the info and for responding.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Chooch View Post
    Be very careful..my best advise...also I think you and Matt need Glasses..Its CHOOCH not COOCH LOL
    I think I remember the extra "H" about 75% of the time don't I?
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

M-O-O-N Chooch is on a distinguished road Chooch's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chooch View Post
    Be very careful..my best advise...also I think you and Matt need Glasses..Its CHOOCH not COOCH LOL
    I think I remember the extra "H" about 75% of the time don't I?
    More like 85% and I say Thankee-sai
    If it weren't for integrity...what would you be? Ka is a wheel.....

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MonteGss View Post
    Thank you. Is there a link from eBay to the UK version? Also, is PayPal and US dollars over the Internet an option for payment? Thanks again for the info and for responding.
    Just select, on the left side of the listings under Search Options on eBay, the "Worldwide" option. You'll get everything from those in the US and UK to the others in Germany, France, etc.

If the seller accepts Paypal, you shouldn't have any problems with payment. They automatically convert to your seller's currency. There may be an extra charge for this from your credit card company, however.

Not all sellers will ship outside their own country. You should also watch this.

John

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Just select, on the left side of the listings under Search Options on eBay, the "Worldwide" option. You'll get everything from those in the US and UK to the others in Germany, France, etc.

If the seller accepts Paypal, you shouldn't have any problems with payment. They automatically convert to your seller's currency. There may be an extra charge for this from your credit card company, however.

Not all sellers will ship outside their own country. You should also watch this.

John
    Thanks a lot!
    I wish I didn't have to resort to this option. Quite expensive...maybe I will hold off for a bit and see if anyone has any other suggestions for me.
    Thanks again!

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I wish I didn't have to resort to this option. Quite expensive...maybe I will hold off for a bit and see if anyone has any other suggestions for me.
    Thanks again!
    Just noticed that my missus is selling a box set of 1 to 4 on ebay UK. £4.99, 3 days to go, no bidders. I could maybe steal them off her if you are interested,

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks again!
    Just noticed that my missus is selling a box set of 1 to 4 on ebay UK. £4.99, 3 days to go, no bidders. I could maybe steal them off her if you are interested,
    Thank you very much for the offer but I'm going to hold out for getting them all at once if I can. You're the coolest for offering though!

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks again!
    Thank you very much for the offer but I'm going to hold out for getting them all at once if I can. You're the coolest for offering though!
    By your avatar, is that NYC by chance? I am at 49th and 5th (until the end of this month and then sadly moving to 23rd and Madison)

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    By your avatar, is that NYC by chance? I am at 49th and 5th (until the end of this month and then sadly moving to 23rd and Madison)
    It is. We went last June. I made my wife go to "the corner" so I could have a look around and take pictures of everything. I liked the Turtle Bay area a lot.

Gunslinger Apprentice what is on a distinguished road what's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've been trying to find a hc copy of The Waste Lands. Why is this so rare? I haven't found a copy under 100 bucks in either version.

Country
    Country Flag

I bought the rerelease of Waste Lands from B&N. It was normal price.
    I suppose you are talking about other editions?

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm guessing you mean the Grant or the Viking hardcover? There are about a dozen Grants on abebooks between $50 and $100. You can often see these on ebay for much less than $100 also. I didn't look for the Viking, but the Grant should be the less common of the two.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

The new viking edition is going for a high price lately at ebay.com

I've been following it as well.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Waste Lands hardcover

This is a search only for prices between $50 and $150. It's supposed to be only hardcovers, but others slip in sometimes.

John

Gunslinger Apprentice what is on a distinguished road what's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I was talking about the Viking HC... I have 1, 2, and 4 from Viking and I like to have everything matching... i guess kinda an OCD for me... jhanic, thanks for that search, I've never seen that before!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by what View Post
    I've been trying to find a hc copy of The Waste Lands. Why is this so rare? I haven't found a copy under 100 bucks in either version.
    Wastelands BIN $64.99

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I spoke to someone through email, awhile ago, maybe a year or more ago, who had a Dark Tower 3-7 set numbered under 500. They also knew who had books 1 and 2 to match. I think it was maybe Tippy4 or Pasuik. Whoever it is, if you still have the set, please contact me, and let me know what your asking for it !!

thanks
    Rusty

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep...it was me.

Actually I have books 4-7.

One person has DT1, and another person has DT2 and DT3.

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

could you PM or email me with the asking price if your still selling them? And what number was it again?
    thanks!

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have a Michael Whelan signed bookplate they'd be willing to part with?

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...MEWA:IT&ih=011

This could be a real good buy for someone based on the poor auction title.
    Not only are you getting the Easton Press edition of the Dead Zone, its the first printing!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

looking for a UK connection who can get me UK 1st editions. Not talking about the old expensive hard to find ones, but the newer easy to find ones. Such as Duma Key, Lisey's, Cell, and many of the other newer titles that are easy to come across if yourt not here in the US !!
    If anyone is willing to be that connection, or knows of a reputable Uk dealer please let me know, it would certainly help me get my UK 1st edition collection moving a long a bit faster then it is !!
    thanks

Citizen of Gilead shnnrc01 is on a distinguished road

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

lmk which ones you need and ill do my best to pick them up for you.

M-O-O-N Chooch is on a distinguished road Chooch's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone have any 8 1/2 Brodart that they would like to trade for some 9 1/2? Please pm me if so
    If it weren't for integrity...what would you be? Ka is a wheel.....

Gunslinger Apprentice DanishCollector will become famous soon enough

Rabbit Trick, I might be able to help with some of the things you still haven't got in your collection (your Book Collection link). Maybe we can e-mail together? I must add I only have photocopies, so I can't provide you the whole mag of, say, Stories of Suspense.
    Maybe we can do a little trade since you have a few items I might need.
    Lemme know.
    Last edited by Patrick; 04-01-2008 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Discussion (this post and the following ones) moved here from Mr. R.T.'s Book Collection thread.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 344 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast