+ Reply to Thread
Page 249 of 249 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 247 248 249
Results 6,201 to 6,214 of 6214

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Goldmember webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    STAND S/L anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I feel like we could start a betting ring on your purchases alone I thought for sure you would go for the Whelan. Then RF posted the FDNS and I had the slightest feeling you would choose that one over the Whelan since you didn't have one yet and you already own Whelans. But dammit I lost to the house because you went for the unknown number the I didn't even think was an option...
    Haha if you run out of room over there I have extra space to hold them for you!
    Hahahahahaha you know, I would love to have that Whelan. Its breathtaking. Just not in the cards... FDNS is not worth near $1000... and I would never pay that for it as much as I want it. This want is a search for a friend. That's it!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X will become famous soon enough C1TIZEN_X will become famous soon enough

Any US members happen to have an extra WH Smith Sleeping Beauties? Mine arrived with a little damage. Nothing earth shattering like my UK S/L Sleeping Beauties, but just checking to see if there are any. I may also be looking for a UK Sleeping Beauties 1st as the one I ordered is somewhere in Brazil according to the tracking. Doubt I'll ever see that one. Thanks.
    Wish List
    1/1 Salem's Lot
    1/1 The Shining
    1/1 Night Shift
    1/1 Carrie

Breaker Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by C1TIZEN_X View Post
    Any US members happen to have an extra WH Smith Sleeping Beauties? Mine arrived with a little damage. Nothing earth shattering like my UK S/L Sleeping Beauties, but just checking to see if there are any. I may also be looking for a UK Sleeping Beauties 1st as the one I ordered is somewhere in Brazil according to the tracking. Doubt I'll ever see that one. Thanks.
    I have some UK 1sts that I haven't sent back yet. There are pretty beat up though. Email me for photos if you're interest @ Brian
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Goldmember webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000 has a brilliant future webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a Folio Shining signed. Thanks all

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice andyg75 will become famous soon enough andyg75 will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Me too... what he said ^^^^
    Looking to trade (I'm happy to pay shipping both ways):
    Wizard & Glass H & S UK S/L #157/500 (#449 to trade)
    Wind Through The Keyhole H & S UK S/L #157/200 (#63 to trade)
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157/1000 (#187 to trade)

Citizen of Gilead surly has a spectacular aura about surly has a spectacular aura about surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post

Me too... what he said ^^^^
    I guess the line forms here then...
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

check out my Collection Thread

Weedeater ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan is a splendid one to behold ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I am looking for the airport paperbacks of SLEEPING BEAUTIES, 1st only, with every animal EXCEPT the tiger (which I have).
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Hardcover German Duddits. Anyone have a fine copy?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

ISO: Sleeping Beauties Tesco peacock variant. If any of you UK folks have any extras

EDIT: a member has helped me out!

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X will become famous soon enough C1TIZEN_X will become famous soon enough

ISO UK Sleeping Beauties 1st ed., both regular trade and the Smith purple dj. No damage copies.
    Wish List
    1/1 Salem's Lot
    1/1 The Shining
    1/1 Night Shift
    1/1 Carrie

Breaker Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ISO UK Sleeping Beauties 1st ed., both regular trade and the Smith purple dj. No damage copies.
    UK SB Reg/WH
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    UK SB Reg/WH
    Thanks Brian. I actually saw that one, but was hoping someone in the US had a spare they wanted to sell. I am 0 for 3 on these being shipped from overseas; well, 0 for 2 because apparently my UK 1st trade is still in Brazil somewhere!!
    Wish List
    1/1 Salem's Lot
    1/1 The Shining
    1/1 Night Shift
    1/1 Carrie

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    UK SB Reg/WH
    Thanks Brian. I actually saw that one, but was hoping someone in the US had a spare they wanted to sell. I am 0 for 3 on these being shipped from overseas; well, 0 for 2 because apparently my UK 1st trade is still in Brazil somewhere!!
    One option I've used in the past is to ask a UK member to bid on my behalf. Those are really bad odds on your overseas experience. Knock on wood, I've never had that issue.

Gunslinger Apprentice andyg75 will become famous soon enough andyg75 will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a Gunslinger 2nd Edition DJ only. Mine has the top of the spine missing, and would like to replace with a complete DJ.

Also looking for a PC S/L of IT

Thank you muchly!
    Looking to trade (I'm happy to pay shipping both ways):
    Wizard & Glass H & S UK S/L #157/500 (#449 to trade)
    Wind Through The Keyhole H & S UK S/L #157/200 (#63 to trade)
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157/1000 (#187 to trade)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 249 of 249 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 247 248 249