Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 307 of 344 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 305 306 307 308 309 317 ... LastLast
Results 7,651 to 7,675 of 8586

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

ISO Plume Gunslinger PB Proof As-new / fine only. Yes, I'm being very particular on the condition.

FOUND - Thanks ADC!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone have a spare set of the loose prints from Knowing Darkness they are looking to part with?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Does anyone have a spare set of the loose prints from Knowing Darkness they are looking to part with?
    Very hard to find.
    Seems like there are group of people out there with prints, and another with page blocks, yet hookups are few and far between.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Very hard to find.
    Seems like there are group of people out there with prints, and another with page blocks, yet hookups are few and far between.
    Some prefer to keep items in their original states.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Pulp and ink?

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

I like to keep my books as trees.
    Looking for Suntup Brother ARC and Suntup Seed ARC

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zachip View Post
    Looking for Salem's lot gift edition for a decent price.
    Cheapest I've seen is at Bad Moon Books. Just checked - it's still there. 350. Well, the PS gift edition. Or were you looking for CD's?
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Very hard to find.
    Are you not thinking of the ‘Salem’s Lot prints, Jerome? I have a set of those it’s the Knowing Darkness colour prints I’m after. George Beahm was giving them away at one point a few years a go.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My mistake. Sorry. I just gave away a set to someone who bought the Deluxe Edition of KD from me.
    I did not include the original Whelan print.

I wanted to keep the Whelan original in its original state, so I sent it to Michael Whelan and had him erase his drawing.
    Whelan cut me a deal and only charged $250 to erase.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Ah cool. Only natural for a gentleman of your advancing years to get confuddled at times, J.

JK.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

What loose prints are you referring to?
    Do you happen to have reference picture?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Rich, I’ve never owned a set so I’m saying loose but they could well be in booklet form or something. I’m not really sure

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Rich, I’ve never owned a set so I’m saying loose but they could well be in booklet form or something. I’m not really sure
    No, they are loose. Double sided A3 Size. They are the same prints that are used in the KD book. George Bheam had a bunch of extra unused prints that he sold/gave away when buying the Book. I have a set, I thought there was a picture in my Collection thread, but I cant locate it.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Ah right thanks Simon.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I found a picture (not mine but it gives you an idea...)

Each one is A3 folded to A4 size with up to 4 pieces of art (some are 1 image across the full A3)
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zachip View Post
    Looking for Salem's lot gift edition for a decent price.
    Cheapest I've seen is at Bad Moon Books. Just checked - it's still there. 350. Well, the PS gift edition. Or were you looking for CD's?
    Oh yeah, I forgot to mention them. Yeah, looks like that's current cheapest. He sometimes has decent deals on books.

I missed out on the gift edition of the Night Shift pre-order and I recently pre-ordered a copy from him for $145. Not too bad of a mark up.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    I found a picture (not mine but it gives you an idea...)

Each one is A3 folded to A4 size with up to 4 pieces of art (some are 1 image across the full A3)
    Thanks Simon,
    Just wanted to make sure I was thinking correctly.
    I already had a set listed for sale w/Knowing Darkness the the classified thread.
    I presumed there was a different set being discussed.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

PM Sent.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a slipcase that will house the GE of Under the Dome. Doesn't appear The Collector is selling them anymore.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    A while back someone was looking for a Dave McKean signed first trade edition of wizard and glass.
    A few people offered up copies for sale...if any of those are still for sale let me know.
    Send me an email at rrdunaway@outlook.com with a price and pics please.
    Thanks
    Still interested in a McKean signed DT 4....don't really care about a remarque. Flat signed is fine and preferred but let me know what you have.

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for DT1, The Gunslinger, Grant 1st edition (just book, no Dust Jacket). Book must be clean. Shoot me an email!!
    -gabriel
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a paperback signed by King. A friend who doesn't collect will love to have a signed book by King so I'm after a regular paperback copy of any title but as cheap as possible.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Would pay (Over pay even...) for 1st Gunslinger AND 2nd Salems. Would make it worth your time!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for one of Paul's remarqued "The Gunslinger" prints, I missed that one when it came out. Anyone?

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for the following:

Carrie PS Letter G
    Misery paperweight #108 (I have #14 to trade or can buy outright)
    Wizard & Glass UK s/l #157 (I can trade or buy outright)
    Charlie the Choo Choo UK s/l #157 (again, I have one to trade or will buy outright)
    Firestarter s/l any dates except July 7

And just for the fun of it, in case it’s out there, IT CD Lettered T

Thank you in advance
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

+ Reply to Thread
Page 307 of 344 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 305 306 307 308 309 317 ... LastLast