Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 185 of 344 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 235 285 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,625 of 8586

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    I still haven't found a dustjacket.
    I PM'd you about an ebay auction that popped up.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King...p2056016.l4276
    I know. Thanks.

It turns out that the seller was our own AKC. I just closed the deal with him.

Rep points coming your way and also for AKC hooking a brother up.
    It was no big deal and I'm glad I saw it, and remembered someone on here was looking for it. I'm just glad I was able to help a fellow collector out.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Folks,

with all the custom slipcase projects - might anybody of you by chance have some of tomas (the collectors) DT cases spare ?
    I am searching for Drawing, Wastelands, Susanna and Wolves

Let me know!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    Hey Folks,

with all the custom slipcase projects - might anybody of you by chance have some of tomas (the collectors) DT cases spare ?
    I am searching for Drawing, Wastelands, Susanna and Wolves

Let me know!
    These can still be bought direct from Tomas. Also, I believe TrueNorth has a Susannah for sale
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi,
    Does anyone have a lettered Voluntary Committal they would be willing to sell or do a money and rare book trade for?
    please PM if so.
    Thanks,
    Simon

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    Hi,
    Does anyone have a lettered Voluntary Committal they would be willing to sell or do a money and rare book trade for?
    please PM if so.
    Thanks,
    Simon
    There's one on Ebay : http://www.ebay.com/itm/First-LETTER...3D151578527172

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Not King... but does anyone have a signed First/First of Ready Player One that they would be willing to part with?

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Niels View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    Hi,
    please PM if so.
    Thanks,
    Simon
    There's one on Ebay : http://www.ebay.com/itm/First-LETTER...3D151578527172
    Thanks

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Still looking for a 'Salem's Lot (1st/1st) without the dust jacket in case anyone has one for sale. Let my $$$ be yours!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

On behalf of a friend I am looking for a 1/200 signed copy of THE PLANT. Preferably all 3 parts, but Part 1 is a must. Condition is paramount for this buyer. Please PM me if you have, or know of any copies for sale. (he is aware of the recent estate auction, condition was not good enough)
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Still looking for a complete set of 'Salem's Lot prints. With or without traycase and book.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for an unsigned part 1 or 3 of The Plant (proof or not proof), Blockade Billy S/L or Cujo S/L.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

My wish List:

The Bachman Books 1st edition in NF or better condition
    The New Lieutenant's Rap Unsigned Edition
    Set of 'Salem's Lot Prints
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'd like to start working on the early Doubleday editions if anyone has an extra, not pristine copy they would like to sell.

This is my first go round so I am looking for a "beginner's copy" of sorts. I won't be able to afford F/NF. I am looking more at a somewhat worn edition that is not price clipped or coming apart of the following:

Carrie
    Night Shift
    Salem's Lot
    The Shining

Please PM me with what you have and your price. Thanks!

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I finally can strike Contraband 2 from my want list which is a great feeling. Thanks to Betts Books and some well timed surfing on my end. Thanks Dave!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Congratulations!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Great! A worthy acquisition.

John

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Would like the following in the best condition possible:

Carrie (1st/1st) w/o dust jacket
    The Shining (1st/1st) w/o dust jacket
    Salem's Lot (1st/1st) w/o dust jacket X 2

I've been able to obtain really nice dust jackets of the mentioned books, both the 2nd & 3rd states for Salem's Lot. Appreciate the help!

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm wondering if there are any of these old style WZON shirts out there with this particular graphic. I had one in my high school years and wore it out. I'd buy one if they're out there at a reasonable price. I don't particularly like the WKIT versions anywhere near as much.

WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Eyes of the Dragon first FINE....
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I'm still on the look out for that one... I see them here and there but always in Good to Very Good condition only...

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Finders Keepers (Signed at the Maine event in July)

I am actually looking for someone who is willing to trade an ARC of Ready Player One (fine Condition) for a signed copy of Finder's Keepers. PM me if interested.*

***I will also throw in a signed hardcover copy of Ready Player One (not a first printing)***

Would also trade for the Sub Press edition of Snow Crash...

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've heard Cemetery Dance has started shipping the lettered edition of Carrie. Anyone pick up an extra copy or willing to work out a deal for theirs?
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

EDIT: I WANT RF's copy of this book. lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

EDIT: I WANT RF's copy of this book. lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Im looking for 1st/1st nf/nf or f/f night shift. Not an easy find im well aware. If you have or see one please let me know. Forever grateful, Simon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 185 of 344 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 235 285 ... LastLast