Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 287 of 344 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277 285 286 287 288 289 297 337 ... LastLast
Results 7,151 to 7,175 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jreitan47 View Post
    I'm looking for Phantasmagoria (Stephen King Newsletter, ed. George Beahm)... -Issues 1, 2, and 3 and any after #10. Please email me at JonathanReitan@gmail.com Thank you!
    So, I have : 1-3, 5-8

Meaning I am missing 4 and 9-12, and would settle with photocopies or pictures
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for the following if anyone is selling:

The Shining Folio Society s/l 1/110
    Wizard & Glass H&S UK s/l #157 (I have #187 to trade or can buy outright)
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157 ( I have #187 to trade or can buy outright)
    Firestarter s/l July 8 signing date
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Still desperately seeking a Bachman Books hardback 1st in VG condition. Please help.
    I just came across this one:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King-The-Bachman-Books-First-Edition-Hardcover/223616079936?hash=item34108e9840:g:bLoAAOSwNYFdS9M 9

The seller is a member of Kris & Chad's FB group.

Don't know if you are still looking, if this is the condition you are looking for, or if the price is acceptable, but I thought it couldn't hurt to share.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone have the Cavalier & Gallery that includes the first publication of "Weeds" and "The Crate"?

I would be interested in a scan / high def picture of the covers please, cf below.

Thank you

CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Skeleton Crew S/L?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by vincent View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Still desperately seeking a Bachman Books hardback 1st in VG condition. Please help.
    I just came across this one:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephen-King-The-Bachman-Books-First-Edition-Hardcover/223616079936?hash=item34108e9840:g:bLoAAOSwNYFdS9M 9

The seller is a member of Kris & Chad's FB group.

Don't know if you are still looking, if this is the condition you are looking for, or if the price is acceptable, but I thought it couldn't hurt to share.
    Thanks for the help. I found what I needed.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hoping you guys can help me with:

Dead Zone (1st) F/F or NF

THX

seeking: ANYTHING DT related #246
    Dead Zone 1st Edition F/F or NF/NF
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Gunslinger Apprentice willybusmc has a spectacular aura about willybusmc has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Im looking for a flat-signed Cell 1st. No specific condition in mind, but obviously better is preferred. I know one just sold on Betts, and there are a few on eBay. I’m not a fan of buying flat-signed from eBay, as I am just not too comfortable with the signatures out there. I would prefer to buy from someone here.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to David and elsewhere the portion of my collection I wanted to let go of has been let go. Now I can focus on reprioritizing. I'd like to start with completing my firsts collection. I'm missing Carrie and Salem's Lot. If anyone has either or both of these they want to sell or could keep your eyes peeled for them please PM me! Thank you!

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a UK 1st edition of Wizard and Glass.....near fine or better condition.

Thanks!
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Looking for a UK 1st edition of Wizard and Glass.....near fine or better condition.

Thanks!
    The UK 1st is a paperback with French Flaps.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

In need of a Fine 1st/1st copy of Pet Sematary the book alone. DJ condition doesn't matter. Thanks!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Traveler s0lace is on a distinguished road s0lace's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi all, looking for CD Gift Editions of Buick 8, Full Dark, and Doctor Sleep. Just wondering if someone had extras, or was looking to move em'

Thanks for any/all help.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by s0lace View Post
    Hi all, looking for CD Gift Editions of Buick 8, Full Dark, and Doctor Sleep. Just wondering if someone had extras, or was looking to move em'

Thanks for any/all help.
    I sent you an email.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by s0lace View Post

Thanks for any/all help.
    If RF doesn't hook you up I have all 3

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

Looking for an Insomnia S/L! nevrmind!

Along the Path of the Beam superpm has a spectacular aura about superpm has a spectacular aura about superpm's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cemetery Dance - The Shining Lettered Artist Edition # RR

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Still looking to fill holes in my collection. Dystopia letter, PS Carrie Letter, Dolans letter.... those are my top ones for now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Thanks to David and elsewhere the portion of my collection I wanted to let go of has been let go. Now I can focus on reprioritizing. I'd like to start with completing my firsts collection. I'm missing Carrie and Salem's Lot. If anyone has either or both of these they want to sell or could keep your eyes peeled for them please PM me! Thank you!
    Bumping.
    Salem's found. Still looking for a Carrie. Holy crow these suckers are scarce or WAY overpriced!

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Bumping.
    Salem's found. Still looking for a Carrie. Holy crow these suckers are scarce or WAY overpriced!
    Which? The Salem's or Carrie?
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Fsmdr View Post
    Bumping.
    Which? The Salem's or Carrie?
    Carrie.
    The Salems was pretty easy to find and I got it for a good price. These Carries in the wild are either wicked expensive or ex library copies.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Still looking for a UK Insomnia 1st with a NF or better DJ.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Black House sl 24

Still looking out for number 24.

Thanks

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Kind of small potatoes, but anyone have a reading copy of On Writing that they want to get rid of?
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Country
    Country Flag

If anyone has a bunch of books they want to sell. I’ll buy them cash up front. King 1st, gift, limited or lettered.
    Send me a note!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 287 of 344 FirstFirst ... 187 237 277 285 286 287 288 289 297 337 ... LastLast