+ Reply to Thread
Page 266 of 268 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 264 265 266 267 268 LastLast
Results 6,626 to 6,650 of 6695

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Demon of the Prim firemonkey66 is a name known to all firemonkey66 is a name known to all firemonkey66 is a name known to all firemonkey66 is a name known to all firemonkey66 is a name known to all firemonkey66 is a name known to all firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Just get a flatsigned and I will write To Anthony in it for you.
    Not a bad idea. Since you're personalizing it, I request you write 'Anthony! Anthony! Wednesday is Prince Spaghetti Day!'

An old reference, but my mother would love it
    Looking for:
    1) CD Carrie S/L & matching art portfolio #58
    2) US Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof
    3) first edition Night Shift without dust jacket

Manni Folken zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig has a brilliant future zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Just get a flatsigned and I will write To Anthony in it for you.
    Not a bad idea. Since you're personalizing it, I request you write 'Anthony! Anthony! Wednesday is Prince Spaghetti Day!'

An old reference, but my mother would love it
    Consider it done!

Gunslinger Apprentice vincent will become famous soon enough vincent will become famous soon enough vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How cool of Paul to allow the signed copies for DH, good luck to all involved!

there is a signed and dated DH 1st/1st on biblio for $400: link

and a flatsigned 1st/1st on abe for 450: link

hope this helps!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an has a brilliant future Br!an's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vincent View Post

hope this helps!
    Neither of those signatures are any good. A consensus of members agree. Discussions about both are in the eBay BS thread.

Here's a pic of the ABE book...

ďIt is easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.Ē
    Mark Twain

Goldmember webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vincent View Post

hope this helps!
    Neither of those signatures are any good. A consensus of members agree. Discussions about both are in the eBay BS thread.

Here's a pic of the ABE book...

Both crap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice vincent will become famous soon enough vincent will become famous soon enough vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ok, sorry about that!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Citizen of Gilead Hunchback Jack is just really nice Hunchback Jack is just really nice Hunchback Jack is just really nice Hunchback Jack is just really nice Hunchback Jack is just really nice Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Methinks flatsigned dark halves are going to become MUCH in demand.
    ďIf you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.Ē
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Goldmember webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000 has a reputation beyond repute webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Green Mile Lettered

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice andyg75 has a spectacular aura about andyg75 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for the following CD IT portfolios for myself and a few other people if anyone has any:

#68, #191, #229 and #400

Thank you in advance 👍🤞
    Wanted:
    The Shining Folio Society s/l 1/110
    Wizard & Glass H&S UK s/l #157
    Wind Through The Keyhole H&S UK s/l #157 & #187
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157
    IT CD art portfolio #229

Gunslinger Apprentice andyg75 has a spectacular aura about andyg75 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Colorado Kid s/l (150 limitation): looking for #ís 72, 78 and 149.

Also looking for UK s/lís of Wizard & Glass and Wind Through The Keyhole #157. If anyone happens to have #157 of Charlie the Choo Choo or The Dark Tower Portfolio that would be good too 👍👍

Thanks in advance 👍🤞
    Wanted:
    IT CD art portfolio #229

Demon of the Prim firemonkey66 is a name known to all firemonkey66 is a name known to all firemonkey66 is a name known to all firemonkey66 is a name known to all firemonkey66 is a name known to all firemonkey66 is a name known to all firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a CD Salem's Lot gift edition in original shrink wrap for a normal price, if someone has an extra

Thank you!
    Looking for:
    1) CD Carrie S/L & matching art portfolio #58
    2) US Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof
    3) first edition Night Shift without dust jacket

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for Cycle of the Werewolf Portfolio #239/350, and/or Cycle of the Werewolf S/L #84/350

Also still looking for any Colorado Kid S/Lís #ís 72, 78 or 149 of the 150 limitations.

Thank you muchly 👍
    Wanted:
    IT CD art portfolio #229

Country
    Country Flag

PS Lettered Carrie... Salemís or Sk Crew. Anyone have a spare they would sell?

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

On the look out for The Colorado Kid PS Publishing S/L 150 - Miller artwork (any number).

Citizen of Gilead Hunchback Jack is just really nice Hunchback Jack is just really nice Hunchback Jack is just really nice Hunchback Jack is just really nice Hunchback Jack is just really nice Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Still looking for Insomnia UK Hodder S/L.
    ďIf you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.Ē
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Too Sexy for My Guns Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking to buy Suntup's The Haunting of Hill House. Please send me a PM if selling.

Country
    Country Flag

Firestarter dates in need are 5 and 8. Looking to make a set! Anyone?

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is a jewel in the rough thegunslinger41 is a jewel in the rough thegunslinger41 is a jewel in the rough thegunslinger41 is a jewel in the rough thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking to buy Suntup signed limited edition of Misery. Please text me with price. 832 235 4187

Thanks
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

Insomnia S/L
    Buick 8 S/L
    The Gunslinger Viking proof

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Thank you! Only need a 8th Signed now! Anyone have a leed... please let me know

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim MikeDuke has a spectacular aura about MikeDuke has a spectacular aura about MikeDuke has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Cheerful

I think Very fine has a S\L Misery for sale. Expensive for me but someone here might want to contact them.
    https://www.veryfinebooks.com/Produc...ductCode=SK931
    I know it shows the Art ed but the description is for the S\L. And the price looks like it's for a S\L. That's why I would contact them first.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I think Very fine has a S\L Misery for sale. Expensive for me but someone here might want to contact them.
    I know it shows the Art ed but the description is for the S\L. And the price looks like it's for a S\L. That's why I would contact them first.
    That will sell NO question. Wonder if it comes with rights... if so... price is right.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim MikeDuke has a spectacular aura about MikeDuke has a spectacular aura about MikeDuke has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Cheerful

Thank you! Only need a 8th Signed now! Anyone have a leed... please let me know

That's great. I have one. Maybe someday I will try and get a set as well. Good luck.

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise will become famous soon enough PennyUnwise will become famous soon enough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic

That will sell NO question. Wonder if it comes with rights... if so... price is right.
    They all come with rights at the moment. If you own Misery when (and if) the next King book is announced you have the rights.
    Lettered Unless Noted

Wants:
    Cemetery of Forgotten Books ...#1
    Terror ...#2
    Altered Carbon ...#3
    Expanse ...#4

Trades:
    Reapers Gale + Toll the Hounds

Country
    Country Flag

Default King Books/Items Wanted

Quote Originally Posted by PennyUnwise View Post
    They all come with rights at the moment. If you own Misery when (and if) the next King book is announced you have the rights.
    Yes I know thatís but wondered if it would be any different where VFB is a business and were able to continue buying the books. Things work a little differently for publisher to publisher.... and I seen no mention of it.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice PennyUnwise will become famous soon enough PennyUnwise will become famous soon enough PennyUnwise's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic

Yes I know thatís but wondered if it would be any different where VFB is a business and were able to continue buying the books. Things work a little differently for publisher to publisher.... and I seen no mention of it.

But VFB isn't even a publisher they just buy/sell books right? There's no way that doesn't include rights.
    Lettered Unless Noted

Wants:
    Cemetery of Forgotten Books ...#1
    Terror ...#2
    Altered Carbon ...#3
    Expanse ...#4

Trades:
    Reapers Gale + Toll the Hounds

+ Reply to Thread
Page 266 of 268 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 264 265 266 267 268 LastLast