Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 242 of 344 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 240 241 242 243 244 252 292 342 ... LastLast
Results 6,026 to 6,050 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Throwing it out there again... I need 10... books to complete my main body of Kings work including anthologies. Plant set, RAP set and Pretty Pony S/L are wanted but not in the cards $$ wise at this time so I will go for these final 10. I got two last time I asked... anyone?

1) A Book of Horrors - S/L
    2) Complete Masters of Darkness, The – S/L
    4) Dandelion Wine - S/L
    5) Fifty-to-One - Deluxe
    6) Frankenstein - S/L
    7) Full Dark, No Stars - Book Club 1/100 Signed
    8 The House Next Door, The - S/L Betts
    9) Regulators/Desparation S/L UK
    10) Whispers S/L
    I will email you pictures and a price on COMPLETE MASTERS OF DARKNESS later.

Also, your list says you are looking for the Betts version of THND......I believe I read somewhere you were looking for Old Yorke Press version.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Throwing it out there again... I need 10... books to complete my main body of Kings work including anthologies. Plant set, RAP set and Pretty Pony S/L are wanted but not in the cards $$ wise at this time so I will go for these final 10. I got two last time I asked... anyone?

2) Complete Masters of Darkness, The – S/L
    4) Dandelion Wine - S/L
    5) Fifty-to-One - Deluxe
    6) Frankenstein - S/L
    8 The House Next Door, The - S/L Betts
    10) Whispers S/L
    I will email you pictures and a price on COMPLETE MASTERS OF DARKNESS later.

Also, your list says you are looking for the Betts version of THND......I believe I read somewhere you were looking for Old Yorke Press version.

It would save time (and help Kris), if he was clear.
    Ambiguity leads to a Nuclear Weapons Launch
    Spoiler:
    (Crimson Tide reference not quote).

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, BTW KRIS...have you ever met Shannon...The Mist Snow Globe...Ralph the traitor...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Oh, BTW KRIS...have you ever met Shannon...The Mist Snow Globe...Ralph the traitor...

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hahaah you guy are awesome. Yes it is not the Betts version! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Got three of these books.... for such a good deal... I am just so happy... down to 7!!

4) Dandelion Wine - S/L
    5) Fifty-to-One - Deluxe
    8 House Next Door, The - S/L Betts

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

How about a 1st/1st It US hardcover? Doesn't have to be mint, but would like one in nicer condition without having to pay the "holy crap, the movie's coming out soon" price

Gunslinger Apprentice Ivo will become famous soon enough Ivo will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

Looking for a U.K. Running man and Longwalk 1/1 paperbacks in NF condition or close to NF, Thanks.

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just need a WTTK (S/L) Publisher's Copy to wrap up a complete set. Anybody have one for sale?

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post
    Just need a WTTK (S/L) Publisher's Copy to wrap up a complete set. Anybody have one for sale?
    Camelot recently had some in their "Grant" sale.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Thanks for the intel, but both copies already sold. Oh well.

Country
    Country Flag

I may know of a copy... have email out to him now mate!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Updated List! If I am to get every S/L (other than Cujo Guitar which I will never understand nor count as a book to collect)... this is the list below. I will not be able to complete this anytime soon as I am pretty broke. AND wifey is not thrilled with my addiction.... lol

2) Full Dark, No Stars - Book Club 1/100 Signed
    3) House Next Door, The - S/L
    4) Regulators/Desparation S/L UK
    5) Plant Set
    6) Rap Set
    7) Pretty Pony

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Updated List! If I am to get every S/L (other than Cujo Guitar which I will never understand nor count as a book to collect)... this is the list below. I will not be able to complete this anytime soon as I am pretty broke. AND wifey is not thrilled with my addiction.... lol

5) Plant Set
    6) Rap Set
    7) Pretty Pony

[/QUOTE]

Cujo Guitar is Movie Memorabilia much the same as the "Mist" stuff and those baseball bat tat.

Country
    Country Flag

I may know of a copy... have email out to him now mate!
    Wow! Thank you very much. Looking forward to the update.

Country
    Country Flag

I have done it 4 times so far with and I did it with a member here.. and they loved it. So I thought I would ask and see if anyone else wants to as well. If anyone is thinking of getting rid of their gift editions for any reason... I will buy them all cash up front. I re-sell them...and make a little and it helps me buy books Just putting it out there all! Thanks and PM me if you have any questions
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Oreo713 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

5) Plant Set
    6) Rap Set
    7) Pretty Pony

[/QUOTE]

Does Pretty Pony have to be S/L?

Country
    Country Flag

Default King Books/Items Wanted

[QUOTE=webstar1000;1067057]I have done it 4 times so far with and I did it with a member here.. and they loved it. So I thought I would ask and see if anyone else wants to as well. If anyone is thinking of getting rid of their gift editions for any reason... I will buy them all cash up front. I re-sell them...and make a little and it helps me buy books Just putting it out there all! Thanks and PM me if you have any questions[/QUO

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Oreo713 View Post

5) Plant Set
    6) Rap Set
    7) Pretty Pony

Does Pretty Pony have to be S/L?[/QUOTE]

Yeah as that is the whole point of getting all Kings signed limiteds. Thus a trade wouldn't do.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't forget the German Duddits.
    Legitimately signed by King, specially bound, it counts.

Country
    Country Flag

LOL Cujo Guitar is the only one I don't care about. The rest I hope to acquire
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Seller trys to sell this damaged edition for a longer time.
    Its unfortunately too expensive and the damages are very annoying
    http://www.ebay.de/itm/Stephen-King-...p2047675.l2557

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    This is a real thing???? It is not in our catalogue and that is what I am working off of.... any info on this?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

This is a real thing???? It is not in our catalogue and that is what I am working off of.... any info on this?
    German DUDDITS signed limited to 25
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...L-Dreamcatcher

Country
    Country Flag

German DUDDITS signed limited to 25
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...L-Dreamcatcher
    Why is that not in our catalogue I wonder? RF can you let me know why?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 242 of 344 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 240 241 242 243 244 252 292 342 ... LastLast