Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 344 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 164 214 ... LastLast
Results 2,826 to 2,850 of 8586

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Have seen a few auctions for Gunslingers in far from true collectible condition. Making me think perhaps I should keep an eye out for something like that, as an entry level acquisition.

Anyone have multiple Gunslingers, where some are less than NF and looking to offload for a discounted price?

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Nope, sold it a year(ish) ago. Beautiful book.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    Have seen a few auctions for Gunslingers in far from true collectible condition. Making me think perhaps I should keep an eye out for something like that, as an entry level acquisition.

Anyone have multiple Gunslingers, where some are less than NF and looking to offload for a discounted price?
    The snag is when somoene writes in the book.
    A new DJ can be had for a price, but erasing an ink inscription is difficult if not impossible.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

If the price was right, I'd consider putting up with writing on the inside.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    Wanted: From a Buick 8 (gift edition)
    Christine S/L

paypal awaits you !
    thanks
    Rusty...I have an amazing copy of Christine.......
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post

I may be able to help you out here James - I have two copies in the collection, and I'll be keeping the one that's written in (signed by SK) and wouldn't be adverse to cutting a deal with you for the other.

Drop me a PM if you're interested mate
    We all float down here!

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post
    Shannon got an IT gift edition?
    Worst comes to worst, TN, I have six copies of this edition and would be happy to let one go at cover price plus shipping
    We all float down here!

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

looking for the red Insomnia Traycase that would have come with the signed limited version. Zeising does"t have any in stock

Gunslinger Apprentice SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector will become famous soon enough SierraKiloCollector's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello everyone -

It has been a while so I need to throw out the net once again....

I am looking for The Gunslinger #253 and LSOE #253 to complete my S/L set. I have a LSOE #484 (F/F) I will trade straight up for the #253 and will pay (or trade!) for the Gunslinger #253.

Thanks!
    Be well.

SKC

Traveler The Pie is on a distinguished road

I currently have 3 first edition Gunslinger books on consignment at Betts Books. All of them have the aftermarket slip cases from Tomas at SK Collector.

The quality of each one varies slightly and the prices reflects that. The prices are $675, $599, and $575. When looking at the Betts site, they are listed as AN-1, AN-2, and AN-3.

Happy shopping! The first edition still continues to be an infrequent and sometimes elusive purchase. I'm a bit surprised these haven't sold yet but Betts is the best site for SK rarities and David/Wiz did do a thorough review of the condition of each book so believe the prices are solid.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to the boards, Pie. I think we'd all love to see some pictures of your collection.

John

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Since I haven't said it in a few months ....

.... still looking for a single digit Insomnia S/L!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Traveler The Pie is on a distinguished road

Yes John, I should! A significant portion of my collection came from Betts through the years and I still try to buy there first when I have a gap to fill. Stu and David have been fantastic to work with.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Pie View Post
    Yes John, I should! A significant portion of my collection came from Betts through the years and I still try to buy there first when I have a gap to fill. Stu and David have been fantastic to work with.
    Post once more and at 5 posts the automatic "spam buster" allows you to post links, pics etc.
    Although you have been lurking for 3 years.

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post
    Worst comes to worst, TN, I have six copies of this edition and would be happy to let one go at cover price plus shipping
    Good to know, thanks very much!
    There's a remote chance Ill get the copy I paid for from Stevohump but if not Ill let you know.
    reality continues to ruin my life

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Penny View Post
    Good to know, thanks very much!
    There's a remote chance Ill get the copy I paid for from Stevohump but if not Ill let you know.
    No problem at all - and, just in case shipping charges may be a perceived issue, they're not as bad as one may think (albeit the shipping time quoted is between 3 - 20 working days) - go figure

In the meantime, best of luck (and to the others involved) with the stevohump/heffalump drama, which I've been following with interest
    We all float down here!

Gunslinger Apprentice RandyinAK will become famous soon enough RandyinAK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

On the hunt for a Gunslinger 1st Ed. Dustjacket....................
    Thanks,
    Randy in Alaska

Wanted:
    These 1st/1st Editions:
    Salems Lot
    Dead Zone

Wish List:
    The Stand S/L in coffin box
    Firestarter S/L
    Doctor Sleep S/L
    Cujo S/L
    Christine S/L

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RandyinAK View Post
    On the hunt for a Gunslinger 1st Ed. Dustjacket....................
    Thanks,
    RF has one or more in fine condition, from what I recall.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm willing to trade a signed limited Joyland (#712) for a signed trade of Joyland. PM me.

John

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi team. I'm close to having the funds available for a S/L Cujo (should be in a position to send some funds to someone by the end of the week), and so just putting some feelers out there if anyone has one for sale? I'm keeping an eye on EBay too, but maybe a better deal through here? I'm happy to pay PP gift to the right seller.

Thanks
    James

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I too, woould like a signed trade of Joyland if anyone is selling.
    Also want a Buick 8 gift edition.
    money is waiting, can pay immediately.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    I too, woould like a signed trade of Joyland if anyone is selling.
    Also want a Buick 8 gift edition.
    money is waiting, can pay immediately.
    Does it have to be the gift edition? There is an ebay auction for a Buick 8 S/L at $108 right now. I doubt it will stay at that price, but it could be a good deal.

2002 SPECIAL SIGNED LIMITED EDITION FROM A BUICK 8 BY STEPHEN KING
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

gunslinger41....you sent me a pm in regards to a book you may sell, i tried to respond but it says your mailbox is full, I am interested, clear out some space or just email me direct at
    rrdunaway@msn.com

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Looking for the talisman gift set (grey books) and the little sisters of eluria gift edition - can pay immediately if deal is reached

My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi team. I'm close to having the funds available for a S/L Cujo (should be in a position to send some funds to someone by the end of the week), and so just putting some feelers out there if anyone has one for sale? I'm keeping an eye on EBay too, but maybe a better deal through here? I'm happy to pay PP gift to the right seller.

Thanks
    James
    Hey team. Just bumping this as I am now in a position to pay straight away...

Cheers
    James

+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 344 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 164 214 ... LastLast