Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 231 of 344 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 241 281 331 ... LastLast
Results 5,751 to 5,775 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by burial View Post
    I'm looking for Creepshow 2 BluRay from Arrow Video with "Pinfall" booklet (limited edition)
    I'm interested in US or Canadian version...
    anyone can help?
    It's available from Arrow Video for $39.95.
    This is the reply you get when you click on the buy now button

"Sorry, this product does not exist, or is no longer available"

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I'm looking for Creepshow 2 BluRay from Arrow Video with "Pinfall" booklet (limited edition)
    anyone can help?

I didn't bother clicking on it. I just assumed that if the site has a button to buy the product then the product is available. Silly me.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

anyone can help?

I didn't bother clicking on it. I just assumed that if the site has a button to buy the product then the product is available. Silly me.
    if it was so simple
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone out there have a Chadbourne Colorado Kid, 1/150 in a PC?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Anyone out there have a Chadbourne Colorado Kid, 1/150 in a PC?

Kris - Message sent

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

anyone can help?
    Have you seen this movie? It's terrible.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    anyone can help?
    The booklet includes the first appearance of "Pinfall" in comic form though.

Review of Pinfall

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

anyone can help?
    DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU COMPARE IT TO....
    Spoiler:

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

anyone can help?
    Hmmm, I liked it, well at least 2/3 of it anyway.

Every once in a while you'll hear about a hit and run where the driver drove home with the pedestrian still stuck in the windshield and left to die in the garage (maybe they are urban legends, but vaguely recall seeing on the news). I always wonder if the corpse is saying "Thanks for the ride Lady!"
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    anyone can help?

Every once in a while you'll hear about a hit and run where the driver drove home with the pedestrian still stuck in the windshield and left to die in the garage (maybe they are urban legends, but vaguely recall seeing on the news). I always wonder if the corpse is saying "Thanks for the ride Lady!"
    It's happened at least twice that I've heard of and I kinda like Creepshow 2 as well. It's far from the worst movie associated with King's work.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    anyone can help?

It's happened at least twice that I've heard of and I kinda like Creepshow 2 as well. It's far from the worst movie associated with King's work.
    Don't forget last season of Fargo
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a perfect IT 1st paperback. It was the first book I ever got and I STILL have it... but would like one for my collection.. any help?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a perfect IT 1st paperback. It was the first book I ever got and I STILL have it... but would like one for my collection.. any help?
    I have the IT, Eyes of the Dragon, and Misery Slip cased paperback set still in original shrink-wrap. I have no idea what printing they are but if you want to take a chance let me know.

Gunslinger Apprentice _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about

Looking for DT IV, V and WTTKH PC S/L's

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    I have the IT, Eyes of the Dragon, and Misery Slip cased paperback set still in original shrink-wrap. I have no idea what printing they are but if you want to take a chance let me know.
    I'm guessing that if any of them is a first it would be Misery.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    I'm guessing that if any of them is a first it would be Misery.
    GOOD guess and that was what we thought.. but they were a lot later printings... IT was a 19! But he did get a cool promo card when he opened it. Saying that... anyone have a 1st Mass paperback of IT in Fine shape they would sell me?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Oreo713 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by _PCC_ View Post
    I think I have those, matching numbers from Grant. What is PC?

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

PC stands for publisher's copies.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Oreo713 View Post
    Publisher's Copy. They have that written instead of a limitation number.

Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    thank you. How do Publisher's copies differ from numbered S/L?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post

ok thanks...I don't have those. I have the Grant SL matching numbered ones. still in shrinkwrap

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    thank you. How do Publisher's copies differ from numbered S/L?
    Instead of numbers they are labeled either "PC" or "publishers copy"

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

ok thanks...I don't have those. I have the Grant SL matching numbered ones. still in shrinkwrap
    What numbers do you have?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post

all matching #843

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post

all matching #843
    sorry...I double checked.....I have Wizard and Glass, Wolves of Calla, Song of Susannah, DTVll, and LSOE

+ Reply to Thread
Page 231 of 344 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 241 281 331 ... LastLast