Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 274 of 344 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 272 273 274 275 276 284 324 ... LastLast
Results 6,826 to 6,850 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    Would use photographs of locations (Shiloh Church/Marsten House model, Harmony Grove (Hill) Cemetery etc) I took when visiting Durham & Lisbon Falls in 2017...
    If those are the ones you posted here not long ago, that would make a fine edition indeed.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    Would use photographs of locations (Shiloh Church/Marsten House model, Harmony Grove (Hill) Cemetery etc) I took when visiting Durham & Lisbon Falls in 2017...
    If those are the ones you posted here not long ago, that would make a fine edition indeed.
    Thanks St. Troy. It would be fun to give it a try.

Gunslinger Apprentice Dr. Dawg is on a distinguished road Dr. Dawg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    There were two sets of prints done by Centipede. I don't know the amount of each produced, but 50 total for the two complete sets sounds (feels) about right. For reasons unknown, there are also incomplete sets out there. Jerad says he doesn't recall how many complete sets of the two he produced.
    I recall when the second set of prints was released, and that other than a minor difference in paper stock, they were virtually indistinguishable from another. Literally if you shuffled two sets together, then mixed and matched the pics and asked a third part to distinguish between the two, they would be hard pressed to tell the difference.
    I had to sell off most of my collection a few years ago. in addition to selling my IT S/L, my CP gift edition of Salem's Lot with prints in the Collector's tray case are the items I regret selling the most. I hope to add it back, but I imagine it will be very difficult.

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Still searching for these:

Wizard & Glass UK s/l #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157
    Charlie The Choo Choo #157

The Shining Folio Society s/l (1/110 Signed to a bookplate)

The Colorado Kid PS Publishing #’s 72, 78 or 149 for any artist (these are the 150 limitation I’m looking for, not the 333 limitation)

The Plant Part 3 signed

IT CD Lettered
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Long shot - but I'm looking for the slipcase for PS Publishing's 30th anniversary of Christine. I bought a copy without the slipcase and it's driving me ever so slightly mad.

If anyone has any ideas, I'm all ears.

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SystemCrashOverRide View Post
    Long shot - but I'm looking for the slipcase for PS Publishing's 30th anniversary of Christine. I bought a copy without the slipcase and it's driving me ever so slightly mad.

Have you checked with PS to see if they have any spares lying around?
    Wanted:

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post

I sent them an e-mail, but never got a response.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post

I sent them an e-mail, but never got a response.
    I would try them again, but just so you know, I'm not sure if they make any. I got my Pet Sem directly from them and the slipcase was scratched. When I contacted them, they said they didn't have any extras.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    I am on the lookout for Black House signed limited no 24.

Anyone have it and want to sell let me know.

Thanks Dave
    Ba da bump....

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for:

1) A copy of the letter to booksellers regarding King’s serialized novel The Green Mile, sent in March 1996.

2) A copy of the cover letter sent to readers and reviewers regarding The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon in March 1999, usually distributed with review copies of the book.

3) Hearts in Atlantis Reading Group Kit.

4) Copy of Molly script
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

MOLLY being the orignal script for the X-Files episod?

I was also wondering about it recently...
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Full Dark, No Stars CD s/l traycase only if anyone has a spare.

Lettered CD IT

IT Portfolio #229

And the usual suspects as stated below

Thank you in advance
    Wanted:

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a Six Stories traycase if anyone has an extra. I know it’s a long shot, but it never hurts to ask.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

The hardcover PET SEMATARY released December 2018, 1st printing.
    I missed that one.
    I don't know why I want it, but I do, if anyone has an extra.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I missed that one.
    I'm looking for one as well. Thanks!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I think amazon may have those Pet Sematary books. Barnes and Noble too. But I don't know if they are first ed.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I missed that one.
    Add me to this list please!
    I'm blaming this on you Brian, thanks to the other thread

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    I think amazon may have those Pet Sematary books. Barnes and Noble too. But I don't know if they are first ed.
    My local B&N doesn't have them and I'm afraid that Amazon copies will not be first due to the length of time that has passed.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    I missed that one.
    Add me to this list please!
    I'm blaming this on you Brian, thanks to the other thread
    You're welcome, Lori lol.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Here ya go, kids. A bit pricey maybe but a guaranteed first for those that must have it.

Stephen King's Pet Sematary

Country
    Country Flag

I was recently gifted a UK Green Mile serial set that was missing the first book. So looking for a 1st/1st in Fine condition. Thanks!

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Here ya go, kids. A bit pricey maybe but a guaranteed first for those that must have it.

Ah dang it. I'll probably suck it up and spend too much money on one of these through VJ. If it wasn't Pet Sematary.....
    I checked my local BAM and they had one of these in stock but it was a second printing. I asked a clerk and she checked the computer with no results. I agree that Amazon will likely be into their later printings of this by now. Who knows? Maybe ur2nd will get lucky!
    I also didn't know BAM had their own edition of The Shining? Picked that up just because....

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

ISO:
    The IT French three volume set. Does not have to be beautiful. Love those covers!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Ah dang it. I'll probably suck it up and spend too much money on one of these through VJ. If it wasn't Pet Sematary.....
    I checked my local BAM and they had one of these in stock but it was a second printing. I asked a clerk and she checked the computer with no results. I agree that Amazon will likely be into their later printings of this by now. Who knows? Maybe ur2nd will get lucky!
    I also didn't know BAM had their own edition of The Shining? Picked that up just because....
    Can you post the BAM edition of The Shining?
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post

Can you post the BAM edition of The Shining?
    This is what I picked up at the store. It says published by Random House and on the copyright page it says something about BAM 2018. I'm not near it so I can't look at the page right now. That's what brought me to think it was an exclusive but looking at this link it may not be.
    https://m.booksamillion.com/ssl/p/Sh.../9780525615507

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

David is looking for Carrie letter G. I have the entire set but that one. Any Leeds would be greatly appreciated... be nice to put it with the set again, thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 274 of 344 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 272 273 274 275 276 284 324 ... LastLast