Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 156 of 344 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 166 206 256 ... LastLast
Results 3,876 to 3,900 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Now have a copy of Footsteps confirmed. Contraband 2 proving harder to secure. Thanks, Paul

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I know I am very early, but I have a commitment from the artist. I need a very nice First/First of "Duma Key". It just may get signed, you never know. It's for the 2015 Haven Fund. Can you help?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    I know I am very early, but I have a commitment from the artist. I need a very nice First/First of "Duma Key". It just may get signed, you never know. It's for the 2015 Haven Fund. Can you help?
    I can help you with this, Bill!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I've got a friend in the States who just picked up an Artist edition of DTVII and I showed him some photos of the black wooden case Dolso made for it. He may be keen to get one. Does anyone have one they are looking to sell?

Cheers
    James

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jimimck View Post
    I've got a friend in the States who just picked up an Artist edition of DTVII and I showed him some photos of the black wooden case Dolso made for it. He may be keen to get one. Does anyone have one they are looking to sell?

Cheers
    James
    No way, baby!! That case is beautiful!!! Just email him and, Dick will make one specifically for him. Easy Peasy!!! LOL He can even use my name if you PM me in advance.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Cheers Bill.
    Turns out he was so keen on a case, he just ordered one from Dolso directly, happy to pay what ever the going rate is, so thats awesome. I'm glad to showed him the website...

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

IT lettered

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mistercrowley View Post
    IT lettered
    One of the nicest books I have touched!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    IT lettered
    So, when we touched it meant nothing??? LOL LOL LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

IT lettered
    No... It did Bill. Don't fret
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

IT lettered

No... It did Bill. Don't fret

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

I remember seeing pictures of the IT Lettered and being blown away. Really want one

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I need a "Green Mile" for the HF this year. Any edition is very welcome!!! Mr. Geyer will do the work. The more rare, the better!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I need a "Green Mile" for the HF this year. Any edition is very welcome!!! Mr. Geyer will do the work. The more rare, the better!!!
    I'm currently working on this for you, Bill!!!

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I could use some member donations for the following editions:

RIDING THE BULLET (Lonely Roads Books)
    FULL DARK, NO STARS (Cemetery Dance Publications)
    IT (Cemetery Dance Publications)

The CD "IT" may be prohibitive, but maybe a 1/1? If you can help out, please do!!!

Anyone besides, T-Dogz???? he has donated quite a few already and we could use some HF love from other members!!! Remember, you will get credit in the "Grand Prize Drawing"!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking for a 1/1 of The Shining. It's my favorite King book, and yet I've never even had a BCE on my bookshelves.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    I'm looking for a 1/1 of The Shining. It's my favorite King book, and yet I've never even had a BCE on my bookshelves.
    It's the words that matter. Not how they are packaged. A paperback is as good as a lettered S/L. Just buy anything you can get your hands on.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    It's the words that matter. Not how they are packaged. A paperback is as good as a lettered S/L. Just buy anything you can get your hands on.
    You're definitely right, but I'd love to get a 1/1 signed in Sarasota in January.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

You're definitely right, but I'd love to get a 1/1 signed in Sarasota in January.
    I will let you get my 1/1 Shining signed in Sarasota. I promise joint custody.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    I will let you get my 1/1 Shining signed in Sarasota. I promise joint custody.

Mulleins

With possession being nine-tenths of the law, I would gladly take custody of your copy

John F. Kennedy mgerner214 will become famous soon enough mgerner214's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Looking for Salem's Lot Litimed

Willing to do a trade of a Limited STAND or out right buy, if interested PM me.
    Thanks!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

There are still about four of the CD unbound proofs I'd like to get:

Blockade Billy
    The Dark Man
    It
    Doctor Sleep

If you have one or more of these and are interested in selling it, please PM me.

John

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have an extra copy of the 1st US Trade of Doctor Sleep that was signed in Toronto last year. Shelf space is limited, so I'd will be willing to trade for something on my want list.
    Looking for signed (prefer inscribed) 1st US of any of these titles:

Hearts in Atlantis
    TGWLTG
    Gerald’s Game
    Dolores Claiborne
    Rose Madder
    Dreamcatcher
    From a Buick 8
    Everything’s Eventual
    Duma Key

PM if you would like to discuss.
    Thanks!
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

still waiting for a 1/1 The Stand - whatever you have, drop me a PM

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Not a King book but looking for GRM, Sub Press A Clash Of Kings, numbered S/L. My budget for it is $500. Thanks.
    WANTED:

Lettered Danse Macabre
    Marshroots
    Lettered Eyes Of The Dragon
    Lettered The Stand
    BOMC signed Full Dark No Stars
    MM AGOT #249
    Lettered Frankenstein

+ Reply to Thread
Page 156 of 344 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 166 206 256 ... LastLast