Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 237 of 344 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 235 236 237 238 239 247 287 337 ... LastLast
Results 5,901 to 5,925 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    One of my last MUST haves for 2017 is the 1/100 FDNS Book Club.. is anyone willing to part with one?
    I would sell mine for $3,500.
    What is that?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Jeremy, there is a Full Dark, No Stars Book Club edition (100 copies) that was signed by King. It almost never comes up for sale.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Catalog:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ed&redirect=no

I paid $309 for mine in 2012.

John

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I paid $30 for mine.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    I paid $30 for mine.
    Let me double your money! - how can you say no?
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    One of my last MUST haves for 2017 is the 1/100 FDNS Book Club.. is anyone willing to part with one?
    I would sell mine for $3,500.

Just because you are a, Scotsman of some means doesn't mean you are required to be a "Dick" all the time. We just generally expect it, but feel free to surprise everyone once in awhile. lol
    I am not a Scotsman of some means. My total income for last year ending 6th April, was £1,850. I do not have a job, but I do not winge about it like every other person on here who does not have a job.

When Gerald or others ask for huge sums, no one says anything about them. So what's wrong with me asking for a lot for a very rare book that hardly ever comes up for sale. The Lettered Regulators has less copies, but there has been several for sale this year. The person selling it on Betts wanted $8,000 for it. What's the difference?
    Whats the difference Alan? Your kidding right?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    I paid $30 for mine.
    Haha Too late. Kris already offered me $61

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I paid $30 for mine.
    I would even offer MUCH more than that if no one goes about the $61 my man
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I paid $30 for mine.
    If I ever sell you'll be the first to know, Kris. That's a promise.

Me getting my copy for $30 is in the "awesome deal" thread somewhere. I just lucked into it! Best deal I ever had.

Country
    Country Flag

I paid $30 for mine.
    If I ever sell you'll be the first to know, Kris. That's a promise.

Me getting my copy for $30 is in the "awesome deal" thread somewhere. I just lucked into it! Best deal I ever had.
    LOL I thought you were joking! WOW!!!! I offered a chap $600 this am It is the LAST book I need to complete my S/L's (I am working of one that Tippy pointed out but other than that.. this is it!), lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I hope you get it, Kris. But I am certain that you'll somehow find a reason to keep buying collectible King books, though!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    I hope you get it, Kris. I am certain that you'll somehow find a reason to keep buying collectible King books, though.
    haha Oh I have to finish my 1st collection AND S/L Anthologies.. so year.. lots of work left. haha
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice item and perfect timing!
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Is anyone selling a CD Dr. Sleep Gift Edition? I may be in the market. Thanks.

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jnbball View Post
    Is anyone selling a CD Dr. Sleep Gift Edition? I may be in the market. Thanks.
    David has one at Betts for $75 (with a dented slipcase)

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Yeah, I saw that one. I've got a line on another option. I'll find out today. Fingers crossed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

Gunslinger Apprentice picontin will become famous soon enough picontin will become famous soon enough picontin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone based in Europe and selling this one:
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...n+The+-+Deluxe
    P2

Gunslinger Apprentice Oreo713 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by picontin View Post
    Anyone based in Europe and selling this one:
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...n+The+-+Deluxe
    I have this set, but I am not in Europe.

Gunslinger Apprentice picontin will become famous soon enough picontin will become famous soon enough picontin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Too bad..
    Damn charges and taxes
    P2

Gunslinger Apprentice Oreo713 will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by picontin View Post
    Too bad..
    Damn charges and taxes
    I have no clue....what would the charges and taxes run approximately?

Country
    Country Flag

PM send!
    P2

Country
    Country Flag

A collector friend is looking for a Gift of Little Sisters.. anyone got one out there?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice mikeyw is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeyw View Post
    Looking for the UK Limited of Charlie the Choo Choo - number 207 if possible ......
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...o-Choo-Numbers

Might post here as well
    Thanks and bollox!! - thats probably one i'll not track down, but i'll try searching on historic ebay sales as you just never know. There are a bunch for sale on ABE so i could maybe do a trade if I can find out who has it
    So,quick edit - have found the original listing so have contacted the seller - you never know!

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for H & S UK S/L's of Wizard & Glass and Wind Through The Keyhole, numbers 157/500 and 157/200 respectively.

I have Wizard & Glass 449/500 and WTTKH 63/200 to trade.

Thank you all muchly 🙏
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Looking for the UK Limited of Charlie the Choo Choo - number 207 if possible ......
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...o-Choo-Numbers

Might post here as well
    Thanks and bollox!! - thats probably one i'll not track down, but i'll try searching on historic ebay sales as you just never know. There are a bunch for sale on ABE so i could maybe do a trade if I can find out who has it
    So,quick edit - have found the original listing so have contacted the seller - you never know!
    Good luck, brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

+ Reply to Thread
Page 237 of 344 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 235 236 237 238 239 247 287 337 ... LastLast