Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 274 of 274 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 272 273 274
Results 6,826 to 6,842 of 6842

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Servant of Gan St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    Would use photographs of locations (Shiloh Church/Marsten House model, Harmony Grove (Hill) Cemetery etc) I took when visiting Durham & Lisbon Falls in 2017...
    If those are the ones you posted here not long ago, that would make a fine edition indeed.
    That is not the good kind of "thick."

Demon of the Prim Ben Mears is just really nice Ben Mears is just really nice Ben Mears is just really nice Ben Mears is just really nice Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    Would use photographs of locations (Shiloh Church/Marsten House model, Harmony Grove (Hill) Cemetery etc) I took when visiting Durham & Lisbon Falls in 2017...
    If those are the ones you posted here not long ago, that would make a fine edition indeed.
    Thanks St. Troy. It would be fun to give it a try.

Gunslinger Apprentice Dr. Dawg is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    There were two sets of prints done by Centipede. I don't know the amount of each produced, but 50 total for the two complete sets sounds (feels) about right. For reasons unknown, there are also incomplete sets out there. Jerad says he doesn't recall how many complete sets of the two he produced.
    I recall when the second set of prints was released, and that other than a minor difference in paper stock, they were virtually indistinguishable from another. Literally if you shuffled two sets together, then mixed and matched the pics and asked a third part to distinguish between the two, they would be hard pressed to tell the difference.
    I had to sell off most of my collection a few years ago. in addition to selling my IT S/L, my CP gift edition of Salem's Lot with prints in the Collector's tray case are the items I regret selling the most. I hope to add it back, but I imagine it will be very difficult.

Gunslinger Apprentice andyg75 has a spectacular aura about andyg75 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Still searching for these:

Wizard & Glass UK s/l #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157
    Charlie The Choo Choo #157

The Shining Folio Society s/l (1/110 Signed to a bookplate)

The Colorado Kid PS Publishing #ís 72, 78 or 149 for any artist (these are the 150 limitation Iím looking for, not the 333 limitation)

The Plant Part 3 signed

IT CD Lettered
    Wanted:
    The Shining Folio Society s/l 1/110
    Wizard & Glass H&S UK s/l #157
    IT CD Lettered

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide has a spectacular aura about SystemCrashOverRide has a spectacular aura about SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Long shot - but I'm looking for the slipcase for PS Publishing's 30th anniversary of Christine. I bought a copy without the slipcase and it's driving me ever so slightly mad.

If anyone has any ideas, I'm all ears.

Gunslinger Apprentice andyg75 has a spectacular aura about andyg75 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SystemCrashOverRide View Post
    Long shot - but I'm looking for the slipcase for PS Publishing's 30th anniversary of Christine. I bought a copy without the slipcase and it's driving me ever so slightly mad.

Have you checked with PS to see if they have any spares lying around?
    Wanted:
    IT CD Lettered

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide has a spectacular aura about SystemCrashOverRide has a spectacular aura about SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post

I sent them an e-mail, but never got a response.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec has much to be proud of dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post

I sent them an e-mail, but never got a response.
    I would try them again, but just so you know, I'm not sure if they make any. I got my Pet Sem directly from them and the slipcase was scratched. When I contacted them, they said they didn't have any extras.

Citizen of Gilead shaq is just really nice shaq is just really nice shaq is just really nice shaq is just really nice shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    I am on the lookout for Black House signed limited no 24.

Anyone have it and want to sell let me know.

Thanks Dave
    Ba da bump....

Honky Mahfah Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for:

1) A copy of the letter to booksellers regarding Kingís serialized novel The Green Mile, sent in March 1996.

2) A copy of the cover letter sent to readers and reviewers regarding The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon in March 1999, usually distributed with review copies of the book.

3) Hearts in Atlantis Reading Group Kit.

4) Copy of Molly script
    Wanted list:
    The girl who loved tom gordon ARC with King's letter
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.
    Maximum Overdrive Cardboard truck

Goldmember herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

MOLLY being the orignal script for the X-Files episod?

I was also wondering about it recently...
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Full Dark, No Stars CD s/l traycase only if anyone has a spare.

Lettered CD IT

IT Portfolio #229

And the usual suspects as stated below

Thank you in advance
    Wanted:
    IT CD Lettered

Demon of the Prim jcmanske is a jewel in the rough jcmanske is a jewel in the rough jcmanske is a jewel in the rough jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a Six Stories traycase if anyone has an extra. I know itís a long shot, but it never hurts to ask.

Can Toi ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan has much to be proud of ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

The hardcover PET SEMATARY released December 2018, 1st printing.
    I missed that one.
    I don't know why I want it, but I do, if anyone has an extra.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Honky Mahfah Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861 has a brilliant future Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I missed that one.
    I'm looking for one as well. Thanks!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Maerlyn's Imp MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light MikeDuke is a glorious beacon of light

My Mood
    Amazed

I think amazon may have those Pet Sematary books. Barnes and Noble too. But I don't know if they are first ed.

Demon of the Prim Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh is a splendid one to behold Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I missed that one.
    Add me to this list please!
    I'm blaming this on you Brian, thanks to the other thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 274 of 274 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 272 273 274