Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 344 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Gunslinger Apprentice Cloysterpete is on a distinguished road Cloysterpete's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by flaggwalkstheline View Post
    I've been on the lookout for the out of print bachman book Rage for a while now
    So are many. It's a tough title to find in great shape for less than $200-$250.
    Anyone know what the UK paperback is worth?, I have that one in top shape. I'm really looking for hardbacks of the Dark Tower books (primarily 1-4+revised Gunslinger), no super-expensive 1st's, just nice condition books I can read without paying hundreds. All I seem to find here in the UK are those annoying little shrunken BCA editions.

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cloysterpete View Post
    Anyone know what the UK paperback is worth?, I have that one in top shape.
    There's one on ebay just now for £59.99 but there are no bids. This is the second time I've noticed it.
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RAGE-Stephen-K...d=p3286.c0.m14

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I paid $50 for my copy two years ago. It's in near-fine condition.

John

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloysterpete View Post
    Anyone know what the UK paperback is worth?, I have that one in top shape.
    There's one on ebay just now for £59.99 but there are no bids. This is the second time I've noticed it.
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RAGE-Stephen-K...d=p3286.c0.m14
    I paid just under £40 for mine, quite recently. There's also this one for £149.99 but it has been on eBay for ages and does not sell: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RAGE-Richard-B...d=p3286.c0.m14

Along the Path of the Beam Gris will become famous soon enough Gris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have a spare DJ for Insomnia? Trying to get a white background/red letter trade DJ, but idiots on eBay, well... they are idiots.
    -Craig

Wanted!!
    Bachman Books HC 1st/1st
    Red Leather Dreamcatcher
    Red Leather Everything's Eventual

Shoot me a PM if you have any of the above!

My Collection

If you are considering a DropBox account, please also consider using me as a reference...
    http://db.tt/Msd4eKO

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Gris View Post
    Anyone have a spare DJ for Insomnia? Trying to get a white background/red letter trade DJ, but idiots on eBay, well... they are idiots.

I'll check when I get home. I might have you covered (no pun intended)

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Along the Path of the Beam Gris will become famous soon enough Gris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Mulleins!

I'll trade you some of the multiple red covers that eBay sellers swear are white and send to me.
    -Craig

Wanted!!
    Bachman Books HC 1st/1st
    Red Leather Dreamcatcher
    Red Leather Everything's Eventual

Shoot me a PM if you have any of the above!

My Collection

If you are considering a DropBox account, please also consider using me as a reference...
    http://db.tt/Msd4eKO

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I'm cautiously putting out my antennae for the following books:

UK 1st/1st Carrie and Night Shift
    US 1st/1st 'Salem's Lot (whichever DJ state)

Basically, they don't need to be in very good shape as long as they're decent starter's copies (in so far as starter's copies of the UK volumes exist at all).

Anyone?

Gunslinger Apprentice Solar is on a distinguished road Solar's Avatar

I'm looking for a copy of the S/L Centipede Press 'Salem's Lot edition of 300. I know there are a few copies on ebay/abebooks, but they're all priced WAY above market value, as determined by the last few standard auctions of the book. I'm offering $900 plus shipping, which is the same price the last copy sold for on ebay and $50 more than one just went for on natesanders.com (of course that one didn't hit reserve). PM me!

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ehm....I'm looking for King-books in the Chinese language.
    Preferably hardcovers.
    Does anyone know if these actually exist??

sk

Citizen of Gilead Darkmaniscoming is on a distinguished road Darkmaniscoming's Avatar

I've seen regular english versions (some with minor color variance) with a one page chinese CP
    Many times refered to as "bootleg" copies but not sure if the were authorized or not...

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    Ehm....I'm looking for King-books in the Chinese language.
    Preferably hardcovers.
    Does anyone know if these actually exist??

sk

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Solar View Post
    I'm looking for a copy of the S/L Centipede Press 'Salem's Lot edition of 300. I know there are a few copies on ebay/abebooks, but they're all priced WAY above market value, as determined by the last few standard auctions of the book. I'm offering $900 plus shipping, which is the same price the last copy sold for on ebay and $50 more than one just went for on natesanders.com (of course that one didn't hit reserve). PM me!
    Wow, I knew the market had dropped in general, but I didn't realize this book was now selling for under a grand. Having bought when the market was high, this bums me out. Regardless, good luck to you!

Gunslinger Apprentice Solar is on a distinguished road Solar's Avatar

Yeah, it's a tough book to buy right now. The few people selling at the moment seem to have all bought high and of course don't want to sell for a loss. I really want a copy, but can't bring myself to pay $700-$1200 more than the most recent auction copies went for.

I JUST missed one on the horror mall that went without bids at a grand. Wish I could contact that guy to make him an offer, but it doesn't seem like you can contact sellers on that site.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Solar View Post
    Yeah, it's a tough book to buy right now. The few people selling at the moment seem to have all bought high and of course don't want to sell for a loss. I really want a copy, but can't bring myself to pay $700-$1200 more than the most recent auction copies went for.

I JUST missed one on the horror mall that went without bids at a grand. Wish I could contact that guy to make him an offer, but it doesn't seem like you can contact sellers on that site.
    Patience and 1K are on your side.
    I (as an early buyer), hate to see it sell for <1K, but things will change.

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Guys. I am looking for a signed limited Insomnia in fine condition.

I figured I would check on here with you guys before trying ebay.

PM me if you have a copy you want to part with and let's see if we can work out a deal.

Thanks!

Life is a garden...dig it!

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This is not a request, this is an outright plea:

If ANYONE has 1st/1st fine copies of The Tommyknockers (gold jacket), Needful Things, or Black House, please contact me.

Thanks!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Ricky, many people have these, including extra copies, but few if any will want to let them go for less than fair market value.

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone have a SIGNED 3rd edition Gunslinger they are willing to sell or trade ??
    If so let me know what your asking for it or what your looking for in a trade. I will pay for it, trade for it, half money half trade whatever we can work out.

Thanks
    Rusty

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ricky, many people have these, including extra copies, but few if any will want to let them go for less than fair market value.
    Hey, if someone out there has doubles and wants a higher price, I am more than willing to pay. This is a rare instance when I have money to spend but can't find books to spend it on.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a hardcover copy of "The Girl Next Door" by Jack Ketchum - the Overlook Connection Press edition with the foreward by King. Its just the trade edition, but I digress. I had ordered the paperback and they were out of them so upgraded it to the hardcover. Seeing as I just want to read it, I figured I would offer this copy here.

If anyone wants to track down a paperback copy of the book and send it to me, and pay for me to ship the hardcover copy to you, then I'll trade them straight up!

Anyone interested?

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey if anyone knows of an extra Under the dome signed copy please let me know.

As some may know I was selling a lot of books at the time the book went up for sale and I couldn't afford it when it went on sale, so I missed out.

thanks!
    Geoff

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Willing to consider a swap. Signed Under The Dome, ordered from Scribner in original box (unopened) if you desire, for a signed book from King on one of these UTD signings, with assorted literature, ticket etc.

EDIT:

Holding off till value of event signed books are better determined.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Willing to consider a swap. Signed Under The Dome, ordered from Scribner in original box (unopened) if you desire, for a signed book from King on one of these UTD signings, with assorted literature, ticket etc.
    Jerome-

If I get two books in November at the NYC event, I would consider a swap of one of them.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a set of the Plume "Collector's Edition" trade paperbacks.... ala this:

Theres Carrie, 'Salem's Lot, The Shining, The Dead Zone, Firestarter and Cujo. (the last three don't have the same cover design as the first three) I know these aren't really worth anything, but I'm looking to snag 'Salem's Lot, The Dead Zone, Firestarter and Cujo if anyone's got extras!

Gunslinger Apprentice johnsmith87 will become famous soon enough johnsmith87's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking for a publisher's letter for Under the Dome if anyone has an extra. Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 344 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast