Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 344 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome, Johnny007, to TDT.com. Please join in any discussions. Also, when you get a mere 5 posts, you get additional powers on the site, such as the ability to message other members, etc.

Gunslinger Apprentice SkippyD023 is on a distinguished road SkippyD023's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone have a copy of or know where I can get a copy of the Stephen King Library, Red Leather Book "The Stand - Complete & Uncut". If so please PM me. Thanks.

Along the Path of the Beam Gris will become famous soon enough Gris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a copy (not a spare, sorry) of just The Stand, but I've never seen a Red Leather of the complete and uncut.
    -Craig

Wanted!!
    Bachman Books HC 1st/1st
    Red Leather Dreamcatcher
    Red Leather Everything's Eventual

Shoot me a PM if you have any of the above!

My Collection

If you are considering a DropBox account, please also consider using me as a reference...
    http://db.tt/Msd4eKO

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

They definitely exist. I used to have one. I believe I sold it to Emmanuel at Very Fine Books.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

And there is one on ABE now as part of a complete(?) set.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gunslinger Apprentice agrabin is on a distinguished road agrabin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I need a signed SK bookplate...yes I know, please don't hold it against me...it's not something I would normally do but there is a good reason for me wanting one.
    It can't be specific to any particular title and obviously shouldn't be too expensive. Does anybody have one they don't need or can someone point me in the right direction? Please email or message me through the forum if you can help.
    Any other advice would of course also be very much appreciated.

Along the Path of the Beam Gris will become famous soon enough Gris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have a copy of Insomnia with the white background and red lettering on the front cover?

I really only need/want a dust jacket, so if you have just that, or a good jacket on a crappy book, let me know. I've had one for a while, but it's clipped, so trying to find a NF+ jacket for it.
    -Craig

Wanted!!
    Bachman Books HC 1st/1st
    Red Leather Dreamcatcher
    Red Leather Everything's Eventual

Shoot me a PM if you have any of the above!

My Collection

If you are considering a DropBox account, please also consider using me as a reference...
    http://db.tt/Msd4eKO

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Okay, there has GOT to be a couple people here that are selling fine first editions.

Looking for (with no luck):

Danse Macabre
    Different Seasons
    The Talisman
    Thinner
    Skeleton Crew
    Eyes of the Dragon
    The Dark Tower II
    It
    The Stand (Uncut edition)
    Four Past Midnight
    Needful Things
    Everything's Eventual
    Black House
    The Tommyknockers
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Citizen of Gilead Darkmaniscoming is on a distinguished road Darkmaniscoming's Avatar

ricky you are looking to pay $15 for impossible titles in perfect fine.
    Was there a problem with the books i had offered ~ I don't think I understand??? I'm pretty sure these are as good as they get especially for $15...I'm not sure what you are expecting?

PS your PM box is full

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Okay, there has GOT to be a couple people here that are selling fine first editions.

Looking for (with no luck):

Danse Macabre
    Different Seasons
    The Talisman
    Thinner
    Skeleton Crew
    Eyes of the Dragon
    The Dark Tower II
    It
    The Stand (Uncut edition)
    Four Past Midnight
    Needful Things
    Everything's Eventual
    Black House
    The Tommyknockers

Gunslinger Apprentice Solar is on a distinguished road Solar's Avatar

Hey all,

I'm new to King collecting, but after a few weeks of research, I'm ready to get started. Currently my most collectable King book is the thrashed paperback copy of Duma Key I'm still reading (I'm a frequent patron of the library), so please help me get something respectable without having to deal with ebay shenanigans.

The book I'm really after is a s/l copy of Salem's Lot (Centipede edition of 300). It's always been my favorite King story and it looks like a lovely edition. I'd also be interested in a Stand s/l coffin.

Otherwise, I'm looking for old first editions as close to fine as possible:
    -The Shining
    -Salem's Lot
    -The Stand
    -Gunslinger
    -etc (i.e. all the stuff everyone else is looking for)

PM me if you think we can work out a deal!

Gunslinger Apprentice Rusher is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Solar and welcome !!! You came to the best place for information on starting a Stephen King collection. You have to have a few more posts
    before the private message will be available to you, but I have a few of
    the early first edition and first printings that I could offer you. If you want
    to send me an email, I can send you some photos and we can haggle if
    you would like. My email is slminct@hotmail.com

Thanks for the reply, Rusher! I'll shoot you an email shortly...

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmaniscoming View Post
    ricky you are looking to pay $15 for impossible titles in perfect fine.
    Was there a problem with the books i had offered ~ I don't think I understand??? I'm pretty sure these are as good as they get especially for $15...I'm not sure what you are expecting?

PS your PM box is full
    No, not $15 for all of the ones on my list. I'm talking about the easier to find ones like Black House, Everything's Eventual, etc. Not ones like DTII and all that good stuff.

Sorry, I didn't know my PM box was full--sending a message now.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Solar - You should really check out Hutch's site for some great stuff...

... and welcome to the site!
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    Solar - You should really check out Hutch's site for some great stuff...

... and welcome to the site!
    I just browsed his site - great stuff on there! Thanks!

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

You're very welcome.

Hutch's site is wonderful, without a doubt. So many cool things.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Look in the Collectible Classifieds.
    To be found where??? I've tried to find this section, but no luck so far....

sk

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post

sk
    You know Siep, there's even a thread somewhere dedicated to finding threads. I have no clue where to find it though...

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Solar View Post
    Hey all,

I'm new to King collecting, but after a few weeks of research, I'm ready to get started. Currently my most collectable King book is the thrashed paperback copy of Duma Key I'm still reading (I'm a frequent patron of the library), so please help me get something respectable without having to deal with ebay shenanigans.

The book I'm really after is a s/l copy of Salem's Lot (Centipede edition of 300). It's always been my favorite King story and it looks like a lovely edition. I'd also be interested in a Stand s/l coffin.

Otherwise, I'm looking for old first editions as close to fine as possible:
    -The Shining
    -Salem's Lot
    -The Stand
    -Gunslinger
    -etc (i.e. all the stuff everyone else is looking for)

PM me if you think we can work out a deal!
    I wouldn't worry too much about ebay - at least once you've done research and know your budget, etc. Most every collector here bought and continues to buy books that way. You can always ask advice about a seller, or if a condition merits a price, etc.

But I sell all my books, and I'm certainly not conducting any shenanigans...haha...

shrewd and knavish sprite flaggwalkstheline will become famous soon enough flaggwalkstheline's Avatar

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Country
    Country Flag

I've been on the lookout for the out of print bachman book Rage for a while now
    if the worlds gonna end then let's get it over with, i got shit to do

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Welcome to TDT.com, Solar. Please don't hesitate to jump into any ongoing discussion or bring up new topics or questions. There are a lot of respectable, knowledgeable book collectors here on the site. You've come to the right place, we're always glad to meet enthusiastic new collectors.

- Patrick

Thank you all for the warm welcome - I really appreciate it! I'm definitely looking forward to picking everyone's brain while I start building my collection.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post

sk
    You know Siep, there's even a thread somewhere dedicated to finding threads. I have no clue where to find it though...
    http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ghlight=thread

If you rescue me

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by flaggwalkstheline View Post
    I've been on the lookout for the out of print bachman book Rage for a while now
    So are many. It's a tough title to find in great shape for less than $200-$250.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 344 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast