Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 294 of 344 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284 292 293 294 295 296 304 ... LastLast
Results 7,326 to 7,350 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Still after letter Dystopia, letter Carrie and
    Signed or inscribed Cujo 1st!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I like Cujo so much I settled for a signed later printing. Good luck on the hunt.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Still looking for Sleeping Beauties Art Portfolio #186 (and any other SK #186).
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Looking for book promo items... bookstore posters, counter displays, publisher marketing kits, standees, and event posters. I have a lot, but know there’s a lot out there I don’t have. I have a few things for trade as well. Email me only please (no PMs here as I can’t access it during the day). JonathanReitan@gmail.com
    ~Jonathan

Along the Path of the Beam The_Antiquarian has a spectacular aura about The_Antiquarian has a spectacular aura about The_Antiquarian has a spectacular aura about

Hello fellow collectors!

I am looking for a Lettered edition of Legends by Tor edited by Robert Silverberg, specifically Letter "S" copy.

I currently have Lettered "MM" copy and I am willing to trade my copy for yours PLUS reasonable monetary compensation!

I am desperately searching for the copy and if you know the whereabout of Letter "S" copy, I would be most grateful if you could send me a message!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Looking for a Letterpress REVIVAL proof. Missed that last one on E-Bay!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Looking for a Letterpress REVIVAL proof. Missed that last one on E-Bay!
    I just logged in to post the same! Glad I wasn't the only one who got outbid. After ur2ndbigestfan if someone has a proof let me know!!

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I ended up with that copy.
    Sorry about that guys...

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Why you....Stephen King book collector you!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

No apologies necessary! Glad it has found a good home!!

I'm good, someone sold me one for my left arm, two Bic Macs and two tenths of my soul. The good news is I still have three sixteenths of my soul left and I'm right handed.

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a Suntup Misery AGE. Looks like I found one.

The Road Virus vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent is a splendid one to behold vincent's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Has anyone ever seen or heard of manuscript photocopies of INSOMNIA out and about? I’ve never seen any.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    https://blog.uantwerpen.be/stephenking: my blog "Stephen King at Work".

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Someone here had a flatsigned DT7 awhile back.... anyone remember who it was?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Someone here had a flatsigned DT7 awhile back.... anyone remember who it was?
    Nope sorry, but I just bought a flatsigned DT VII by King AND Whelan for $199

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for :

1st/1st Carrie
    1st/1st Night Shift
    Lettered Blockade Billy

Also looking for inexpensive SK themed bookmarks. Not anything fancy, as I intend to use and abuse them.

EDIT: added NS, as I deal I thought I had just fell through
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Looking for :

1st/1st Carrie
    1st/1st Night Shift
    Lettered Blockade Billy

Also looking for inexpensive SK themed bookmarks. Not anything fancy, as I intend to use and abuse them.

EDIT: added NS, as I deal I thought I had just fell through
    As for the bookmarks, I discovered this woman through one of my FB groups. She's a bit slow on the shipping, but she's got a ton of horror-themed bookmarks, including King ones. I have Pennywise, the twins, and King himself, as well as a bunch others. She has sales all the time and is frequently restocking. I'd get on her mailing list if you like what you see.

A Stranger Dream

Also recently bought this as a gift on Etsy at https://www.etsy.com/listing/735654856/redrum-bookmark

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am getting close to getting all the lettereds. Here is list if anyone wants to sell one:

1981 Danse Macabre 15
    1981 Cujo 26
    1982 Dark Tower I Gunslinger 35
    1983 Christine 26
    1984 Eyes Of the Dragon 52
    1984 The Talisman 70
    1990 The Stand 52
    2000 Dystopia 26 (lettered only)
    2004 Salems Lot Roman Numeral
    2004 The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon 15
    2007 The Colorado Kid 99 #'ed 1-33 x 3 artists (Chadbourne
    2019 Shining Roman Numeral 10
    2014 Carrie Deluxe 40th Anniversary edition - Lettered = 26
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I am getting close to getting all the lettereds. Here is list if anyone wants to sell one:

1981 Danse Macabre 15
    1981 Cujo 26
    1983 Christine 26
    1984 The Talisman 70
    1990 The Stand 52
    Are you going for both variants of the "The Talisman" lettered? (the lettered "1-70" and the numbered "1-70")
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post

1981 Danse Macabre 15
    1981 Cujo 26
    1983 Christine 26
    1984 The Talisman 70
    1990 The Stand 52
    Are you going for both variants of the "The Talisman" lettered? (the lettered "1-70" and the numbered "1-70")
    Lettered
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for Colorado Kid PS (1/33 limitation) Potter version, either #3 or #4
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

1981 Danse Macabre 15
    1981 Cujo 26
    1983 Christine 26
    1984 The Talisman 70
    1990 The Stand 52
    I can't help you but I just wanted to say congrats on getting close to a complete lettered set. It's pretty amazing.

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

1981 Danse Macabre 15
    1981 Cujo 26
    1983 Christine 26
    1984 The Talisman 70
    1990 The Stand 52
    I can help with the lettered Gunslinger - - - > LINK

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post

1981 Danse Macabre 15
    1981 Cujo 26
    1983 Christine 26
    1984 The Talisman 70
    1990 The Stand 52
    Thanks Colin! I’ll have a gander at it

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

1981 Danse Macabre 15
    1981 Cujo 26
    1983 Christine 26
    1984 The Talisman 70
    1990 The Stand 52
    Not a chance. They want TOP TOP dollar and the jacket isn’t as new and there is no slipcase! They will never sell this for that kind of cash. Thanks but the hunt goes on!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

1981 Danse Macabre 15
    1981 Cujo 26
    1983 Christine 26
    1984 The Talisman 70
    1990 The Stand 52
    Not a chance. They want TOP TOP dollar and the jacket isn’t as new and there is no slipcase! They will never sell this for that kind of cash. Thanks but the hunt goes on!

HMMM, this one is suspicious to me. First, I think I have seen that one somewhere (although that isn't suspicious). But if you look at the letter AC, the A does not look anything like the A shown in this page:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...ttered+and+S+L

In fact the A in this lettered, looks suspiciously like a P with an extra leg, so I suspect this is a modified PC. Maybe that's why there is no slipcase.

Any other opinions? Anyone have a AA-AZ copy to compare the A to?

Also, I thought Gerald Winters had one for sale for 10K, but it is no longer listed. I am wondering if this is it, and this is why the AC seems familiar to me.
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

+ Reply to Thread
Page 294 of 344 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284 292 293 294 295 296 304 ... LastLast